• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS Today I am Thankful 4 Vs. Just when you think it can't get no better, then it does!

Good nights sleep listening to thousands of frogs. Some nice down time spent alone in the north woods.

For waking up a little later than usual. Longer breaks at work. And still being productive.

Thankful I have some good concerts coming up. Thankful to spend a nice chunk of time with my son
Thankful the mulch project is done
Thankful for a good dinner already slow cooking away.
Thankful for nice food, shelter and family
Thankful for my good health
Thankful for exercise and my gym membership
Thankful to have money to do things with my son
Thankful for 42 days off alcohol and cigs and 15 off adderol
Thankful for a good area fellowship
Thankful for me sisters upcoming wedding and seeing relatives
Thankful for a clearing mind
Thankful for a fire on the mountain that played right at the right time
Thankful for an opportunity to go to the dentist
Thankful for a loving family
Thankful that people that love me are helping me with the last of the financial problems from my old yard sale
Thankful my truck is running good

Breathing, living, being loved, having, wanting, my guys, my gals, waking up- life. My own, my son's, my mans- the life of the person who is reading this.
Stay strong, even the little moments are worth it

Grateful to feel alive and as lonely as I used to feel. For the kind and motivating words, from the very few people who are still with me.

I'm grateful both my feet hit the floor today when I stood up from bed.

In grateful for the friends I haven't seen in years blowing up my phone through Facebook, texting, calling me, making me feel like I was the superstar missing the party when I decided to stay home and cry in bed.
I'm grateful to my friend Marc calling me last night even though he was at a party just to talk and make me laugh,even if the laugh was hallow.

^ Always.

Grateful for the nice weather. I'm sleeping better, having more time to go out after work.

Thankful I ran into an old friend. Thankful to represent Fort Support in at salmon in DC. Thankful for summer time. Thankful for a real good time. Thankful for blue.

Thankful for sobriety and for being able to provide my best to my family and friends.

Thankful to have woken up clean today, and to have woken up nuzzled by my wife and my dog.

thankful for the crazy unfolding of my life. "What a long, strange trip it's been" indeed.

There's a lot much more to come. :)

I hope I can get older and come to terms with my life considering all the strange things I lived and still have to carry on my shoulders.

There's a lot much more to come. :)

I hope I can get older and come to terms with my life considering all the strange things I lived and still have to carry on my shoulders.

Yes, I didn't mean to make it sound like I was done!;) The beautiful thing about aging is that you do quite naturally start to accept your past and feel gratitude for it--regardless of how crazy or misguided it was at the time. Maybe it takes a whole lifetime to get back to a state of self-acceptance that was originally installed in every one of us at birth. If you look at it that way--the inevitable erosion of self and then the rebuilding/reclaiming of self later on, it is kind of a neat equation.