• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS Today I am Thankful 4 Vs. Just when you think it can't get no better, then it does!

New friends, better work atmosphere at work. And, not as much as overtime from the past weeks, I'm quite grateful for that!

The day itself!
Sometimes, when we have a bad day, we feel as if the entirety of our lives is encapsulated in that day.
There is a real gift of relief to find the sun coming back to check on us.
A new day really does bring the promise for new potential
Today is a good chance to start from day one :)

Took my kids out for a fine breakfast, just the 3 of us all together. We stayed for long time and it was great to hear them talking about their friends, school, their routines and plans. Both of them are very humorous. It was fun. I'm going for a long walk with my daughter, she's about to move so that she can study in another University doing what she has always been good at.

Celebrating 18 months yesterday!
I'm still fucking doing this shit and I am forever grateful for that
<3

I've just finished a 16 pages report. Started with 29, reduce it to 19 and finalized it now; 15 pages + 2 paragraphs at the end. I am pretty confident about the content, its merit and how it was inserted in due context. I wish I could have done it in English. But the graphics and numbers speak louder for themselves which is the point.

I still have a couple of hours to sleep but It's going to be a short day so I'm not worried, actually pretty grateful to have gotten that far ahead.

I'm Thankful that I was able to save or at least greatly improve the life of an elderly Golden Retriever.

^ That's amazing. In my family we all love dogs, my father's Golden Retriever lived for 18+ years.

^ He must have had it pretty good to stick around for 18 years. It's the people that abuse their animals or take them to the pound when they get old that I find morally reprehensible. I wouldn't piss on those people if they were on fire.

I know. I could never have done this. I understand why they feel they must do it, but we have seen his eyes sparkling and joyful until the last day. Our dog is now almost 12 years old. My son was about 3 when she was a puppy so none of them remember life without each other. :)

For sure!

I feel like doing a lot of things, but will 'recharge' first.
I am also thankful for all sort of great music, symphonies that have been uplifting my mood lately.

Last edited: