• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS Today I am Thankful 4 Vs. Just when you think it can't get no better, then it does!

I'm thankful also for Bluelight (especially this little section here<3). We are so much more powerful than we can even imagine when we come together in compassion and curiosity.:D<3

^ For sure!! <3

I think this Flynn thing is only the beginning. Actually the beginning was on day 2 in office? Yikes.

I'm Thankful today for Friends, locally and online.

Me too JA! And it's powerful. Compassion and togetherness makes us stronger and happy. :D

iv had this job for over a year, but i had the thought of all the ppl who have no job and are looking for work, so i wanted to acknowledge something in grateful for ;p

True, but there are also those who get the job and must handle such a workload, plus all the stress, travels, translations etc. I guess my point is that you are happy with yours and that's brilliant. I am deeply thankful for mine indeed. I've been a little busy to realize it. ;)

I am thankful for all the resistance and rallies and protests going on here in the US. They give me hope.

They give me hope too herbavore. Today I was watching a couple of sad news regarding deportation of innocent children someone stood up for them and said that the humanitarian side of the America is still alive and there are enough people with willingness to prevent injustices.

Everyone have a beautiful day.

I'm happy for pain relief. Buldging disks are a *itch.

Sorry to hear about that SK. Pain makes us all so sad sometimes.
Hope you get better. :)

Everyone have a beautiful day.

I'm happy for pain relief. Buldging disks are a *itch.

My friend finally had surgery for his after two years trying everything else under the sun. Pain gone in four days. Have you tried or discussed surgery?

I'm grateful my granny is recovering well from her eye surgery and I am still happy to be in the position to help her every day.

I'm grateful I FINALLY got out of the house after being in a depression and stuck in the house for like 2 weeks. It was 28 degrees, but I still went for a walk and a smile and a wave from a stranger cheered me up.

I am grateful I have everything I need to survive.

Oh and I am sooo grateful the power is back on! The wind knocked it out and I was without power for 4 days. That wasn't fun.

I just feel grateful overall. Not taking family and shelter for granted.

I'm glad I believe in a higher power again. I was watching a movie and a man said something I related to. He said "I used to believe in nothing, now I believe in everything."

Meant to add I'm grateful I'll be back in therapy in April. I haven't been in a while and it will be fun telling my therapist everything that has been happening all this time. His head is gonna explode!

Last edited:
:) ^ Doomsday clock is almost midnight...
But seriously, the 'unbalance' behavior of Trump is a concern not only from many of the greatest leaders nowadays but from regular people too.

Yes. It's a disaster, but that's why I try not to engage in the news so much. I will catch up with what's going on every now and then, but I won't just stay on politics. It's scary, but kinda comforting Wikileaks revealed all the ways the CIA can spy on you: through your phone and television. I knew it all along, but people would say I was just being paranoid. Now there is proof. I won't allow myself to dwell on it because the paranoia can drive you insane if that's all you think about.

We just have to hold on for the ride and do the best we can. There is a bigger plan and all of this is happening for a reason. I take comfort in knowing God is the creator of the universe so there is nothing HE cannot do. We will survive this. Our best days are ahead of us!

thankful for the resistance to Trump and those that support his hateful world

I'm thankful I heard Joel Osteen's sermon. It was a message to keep a song in your heart. Keep your joy! Develop a habit of singing. Develop a habit of smiling on purpose, of being grateful. This is something that you have to keep doing. Continually declare "This is going to be a good day! Thank you Lord for this day!" Get in a habit of making melody in your heart.

Watch your posture, don't slump. Put your shoulders back and hold your head up high! You are royalty! WALK TALL! Do not let anyone steal your joy!

Just wanted to share that because it really helped me feel better. With all the negativity in the world, we need to train our brains to be more positive.

Watch your posture, don't slump. Put your shoulders back and hold your head up high! You are royalty! WALK TALL! Do not let anyone steal your joy!

Sat up straighter as soon as I read that!:) Thanks for sharing--it helped me, too.<3

My mission today and every day is to find common ground with someone that has a completely different worldview than I do. It feeds my hope and my hope helps to feed hope for the world, especially for the young people of the world today that have a harder time finding it in the onslaught of negativity and fear.

Grateful for getting to know wonderful people. :)
And, because it's Friday! :D

Grateful to be a bit ahead of you guys. It is saturday here :p

Also I am thankful of all of the wonderful people that contribute to this site each on their own unique way.