• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS Today I am Thankful 4 Vs. Just when you think it can't get no better, then it does!

^ Wow. I really love everything you are thankful for.

I am thankful for being able to help my grandmother in her time of need after eye surgery. Helping really heals my heart.

I am thankful God removed the wrong people out of my life to make room for fantastic people who truly belong in my life.

I am thankful for another day of life!

im thankful i have a bed to sleep on, a roof to cover me, a job / social net which lets me pay my rent, food to eat and access to insightful dialogue i can listen to which inspires me <3

I am grateful for the scratchy tongue of Lily the cat, gently licking my fingers.
I am grateful for overcast winter days and snow.
I am grateful for my love's clarity and willingness to listen.
I am thankful for clear and thoughtful communication.
I am thankful for honesty.
I am thankful for a new day.

im thankful i have a bed to sleep on, a roof to cover me, a job / social net which lets me pay my rent, food to eat and access to insightful dialogue i can listen to which inspires me

That's all we need. The simplest possible. No stress, no expectations.
Trying to have a meaningful life is what makes most people happy IMO.

"Trying to have a meaningful life is what makes most people happy IMO".

I agree wholeheartedly. Leading an intentional and examined life is like extracting the marrow from a bone. The blood and nutrients of a life well-lived might be meaning. I have suffered a lack of meaning and found it to be unbearably painful. Only by living with intention and asking lots of questions have I recovered from that void state.

Today I am thankful for the land spirits and the bee pollen offering.
Today I am thankful to be loved.
Today I am thankful to be moving forward.
Today I am thankful.

^ Grateful to be moving forward.

Grateful to be well, alive and appreciatiating this moment, this day.

^ Me too:)

We met today my son's first girlfriend! He's in love and it's delightful to see both of them together.

Last edited:
^Awww!<3

The sun is out!:D (First time since I've been home--I thought they had secretly moved my town to Oregon while I was gone=D)

We have also been going through a period of rainfall for almost 2 weeks. But today was okay.

I'm glad I had the entire day for myself. I have really rested, read, watched news. Looking forward to go back to work, very anxious though.

I'm feeling Thankful for living in a period of time where it is possible to give and receive advice and support from so many different people located all over the world and the possibilities it creates.

BlueLight being a prime example.

And of course the people who dedicate their time to make this online community possible.:)

Last edited:
I have also a great admiration for Bluelight. There are some great people in here and I was quite inspired by a lot of them. This is a part of my life more balanced but I am still immensely grateful for some of the members who helped me see the light that was blinding myself and managed to chose the right directions. But much more.

It's incredible when I look backwards and see in a domino effect, how my life was touched and changed in so many different ways. I have learnt to care not only about me but about others much more than before. And the connections some of these life events have brought me so far.

As for the internet itself I see this technology going faster than we can follow and my concern is that in the near future that will not be as good as it is today. We leave traces of our lives and this is being used as means for publicity, hacking just to name a couple of examples. And when I see how much we are affected when the net goes off, I see how much we rely our entire life because of the facilities it brings us. It scares me sometimes.

Last edited:
^ Amen to that. I'm waiting for Trump to engage Skynet for our "safety". Maybe I will live to see a T-100.

:) ^ Doomsday clock is almost midnight...
But seriously, the 'unbalance' behavior of Trump is a concern not only from many of the greatest leaders nowadays but from regular people too.

I think this Flynn thing is only the beginning. Actually the beginning was on day 2 in office? Yikes.

I'm Thankful today for Friends, locally and online.