• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS Today I am Thankful 4 Vs. Just when you think it can't get no better, then it does!

Stormy days.. should be moving in late tonight and rolling till mon.. always love a free pass to be lazy

my wonderful son. He just wrote that he got a temp job (while traveling) being a "lineman" for a couple of days to help move a yacht through the Panama Canal. Resourceful kid!

NSFW:
2wn749h.jpg
For Roland to make machines to last for life.

^ Wow, that's very nice! I wonder It must be tricky to use it.

^ It is hard to learn if you don't know how the independent parts work as that Groovebox concept was to put everything ever needed into a one box. Applies vice versa too so if you know how those parts work you can pretty much do songs on the fly or even while performing. I do live performances with that and a midi keyboard attached into it and sometimes I take dual dj deck with me too.

After computers become more reliable to use that concept was left behind and now everything is done with computers and I don't like to use them even if they would offer much more options.

I mastered that machine years ago and I'll use it as long as it works or as long as I can get another one from ebay.

Finally got my teeth fixed today... I was neglecting dental care during the years I was addicted, and when I finally went to see the dentist last November, I was told I needed three wisdom tooth extractions and renewal of two old fillings that were leaking bacteria to the inside of my teeth. No new caries was found, though.

Got to be thankful for the affordable public dental health care here in Fennoscandia.

I getting my teeth fixed. It will get better when I start to use the dental device to prevents me from gritting, biting strongly when I sleep.

Happy to have managed so many tasks on time.

For Bluelight and all the good things, good fellows from whom I have learned as well as to those I have had the pleasure of assisting. <3

For the sunshines of my life. For having achieved what I was looking for. And for having standed even during difficult moments when felt like nothing would have worked. For this moment now and here. <3

Greatful for meeting my deadlines today. Quite stressful couple of months we've gone through!

Yes Herby, it seems the older I get more work in on my desk!
Perhaps they are testing me after so many years, since we the typewriter. :)

Thankful it's Friday!! And I have no work due on Monday, so I'm relaxed.

Thankful for the nice day off. Aside from my toothache, I had a pretty restful day.