• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS Today I am Thankful 4 Vs. Just when you think it can't get no better, then it does!

Weird Russian treatment against nerve pain.. Feels like an experiment of some sort, but its the only thing that I can find which actually brings me pain relief.
Nerve pain sucks. Russian doctors with good knowledge and technology do not suck :)

Thankful that I emerged from a poor business descion no worse for the ware. Thankful I'm living in the lap of luxuory after a winter doing the opposite. Thankful I reached a place where either one agrees with me and I have learned truely that the battle lies within and that's the only place it can be won.

Thankful that I arrived in the north woods today. Springs just showing here as it's late.

Thankful I popped 150 seeds and am going to teach my son about gardening and share some of my knowledge about plants.

Thankful for my father.. he is a great man.

Thankful that I'm strong enough to hold my ground and demand what I'm worth. If everyone did this the world would be ours again.

I can also relate to being grateful, truly thankful for being a father. And to have been a present one, specially to my younger.
I feel complete with them and very proud to see how they are becoming great partners in life.

Today i'm grateful for the heat of the sun on my face. In Scotland winter lasts from October to May. Not having to wrap up in coats and hats is so nice.

I am thankful for Bluelight and all the great harm reduction and wonderful people

Today i'm grateful for the heat of the sun on my face. In Scotland winter lasts from October to May. Not having to wrap up in coats and hats is so nice.

Thankful for sun as well. Even here in "sunny California" most mornings start off foggy and grey here on the coast. This morning started out with a sparkle and I was outside drinking my coffee just after sunrise. Glorious.:)