• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

January Getting/Staying Clean v. Sober for the New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I know I've com to this thread many a time with the intentions of quitting for good and have terribly failed each time...

BUT... I jut got this order of kratom in the mail from a buddy in the states that personally knows a good vendor. So I'm giving this detox a shot! And if I still can't manage without an opioid agonist, it's still better than shooting up pills.

I had my first dose about an hour ago, I'm feeling pretty normal, not dopesick at all. Pretty amazing how this stuff really works.
I took 4 heaping teaspoons assuming it was about 6 grams or so, that dose was sufficient to get rid of my wds..

Anyway, I hope you all stay safe and have a splendid night!! ^^

^papa your so fkn cool its rediculouse <3

Thomas-Edison-Quotes.jpg

Congrats CH!! And thanks NSA ^^

I feel a lot cooler when I be myself minus the addict. It really turns me into a shitty person.

Kratom Day 2:

I woke up not feeling like a bag of bricks which was friggin' awesome!! I was so confused when I woke up too, I felt so normal, not groggy and sick, it was as though sick has become the norm. Man this is a miracle plant. It's time to change my life for the better and get on with my dreams!!

hope you all have a wonderbean day!! Much Love <3

2IGlwb2.jpg

In pain and stressed out.

Sorry to hear that man!! Keep on keeping on though; you've been rockin sobriety.

So I know I've com to this thread many a time with the intentions of quitting for good and have terribly failed each time...

BUT... I jut got this order of kratom in the mail from a buddy in the states that personally knows a good vendor. So I'm giving this detox a shot! And if I still can't manage without an opioid agonist, it's still better than shooting up pills.

I had my first dose about an hour ago, I'm feeling pretty normal, not dopesick at all. Pretty amazing how this stuff really works.
I took 4 heaping teaspoons assuming it was about 6 grams or so, that dose was sufficient to get rid of my wds..

Anyway, I hope you all stay safe and have a splendid night!! ^^

Nice. Hope this works out well for you :)

...and so I'm Crew now! It's been great moderating SL for the last couple of years, even if I was largely absent these last few months. Good luck to everyone in your endeavors! Stay true, be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.