• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Alcohol IV ethanol experience report?

Bluelighter
Ethanol is available in a dehydrated IV formulation:

ProductItemPhoto27large.jpg

It is >98% pure (the other <2% is some type of bitterant or entrainer maybe?). I am looking for some type of report on how this substance feels once shot, what an effective dose is, and also whether or not it burns going into the vein.

I wouldn't do it, personally. I feel like it'd burn like hell, probably be horrible for your veins, and I don't know if it would really give you anything more than just drinking the alcohol (besides having better bioavailability). Could be wrong, though.

I don't know about pure ethanol, but my buddy of mine did a shot of jack Daniels whiskey IV and lets just say it was uncomfortable to say the least according to him.

IV is not a good idea. It is done in the hospital for methanol od, but there you are supervised the hole time and the doctors know what they are doing. IV'ing ethanol on your own can cause a lot of risk and might be lethal, so please don't do it ! Oral alcohol has a pretty good bioavailability and is a lot better to control, so why injecting it ?
If you still want to do it, use as less as possible and dilute as much as possible, because ethanol is pretty bad for your veins.
Stay safe :)

Dude even 40% hurts like hell going in so just no really

I have injected etizolam solution, with 98% Ethanol. Eventhough I diluted it with water to ~10%, it was terrible to inject. The reason(stupid me) I did this, was to replicate some kind oft speedball(sometimes with cocaine, sometimes with mdpv, mph and other stuff). I did this only a few times, because it felt _really_ toxic/harsh on the veins!

So don't inject Ethanol!

I tried IVing etizolam diluted to 37.6% and it burnt like hell and was like "gotta get it done as quickly as possible!" pull the belt off, and run cold water on the area. Bad for veins, only did it once, but wanted to try it. Wasn't worth it at all....

Had an exgf who got into iv'ng heroin at age 11...she told me of times where she iv'd vodka or other hard alcohol to feel it faster..so it can be donr..but like everyone else has stated..it burns like hell.

I watched my brother in law squeeze out a bunch of alcohol wipes (the swabs you usually get with an IV kit) and shoot 30units, watching him snort a fruit tingle for a few pills was way more hilarious though. Good times lol.

as others have said will burn like hell and fuck with your veins
and also you would have to inject quite a volume to get 'drunk'
it's a no go

Not a good idea. Please don't revive old threads without something productive to add.

OD => arvhive