• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Need advice on opiate/loperamide taper

Scism

Greenlighter
OK so about 5 years ago I got prescribed Roxy 15 mg. I really liked them and almost immediately became addicted to them. After I lost my insurance about 2 years later it became hard to get them. So I started looking for anything to help with the withdrawals. I started taking lope when I found out they helped with withdrawals. At the time I had no intention of getting clean so I started trying to get high with the lope. I've probably read everything there is on getting high from lope. So I started taking about 50 pills a day or 100 mg. It quickly turned in to 200 pills or 400mg a day. I dropped that down to 150 pills and stayed on that for about 3 years. Just in case anyone was wondering about the lope let me just say that yes you do get a high but its a body high with no euphoria at all. But anyway about 3 months ago I decided to grow up and get off of them. The way I did it was knocking 10 pills off every 3 days. So I went from 150 to 140 and 3 days at 140 I dropped down to 130. Today I started on 30 pills. I have no withdrawals at all and haven't had any cravings to take more. I'm getting close to the end and I'm kinda proud at how far I've come. But I've dealt with lope withdrawal on a few occasions and don't want to go through that again. So I'm asking if anyone has been in my situation at all and what everyone thinks will happen after I completely stop. Thanks for comments I appreciate any advice

So you said you tried getting high on them? Did it work for you?
I didn't think it would work for me because do many people saying it doesn't cross the BBB, however it must in small amounts. The first time I got high on it was at 50mg but now I'm at like 200mg. I've only been doing it for a month but I love it.the high last all day and I'm on probation so I sick with legal stuff. Yesterday I overdosed on the lope. I take it with 1.2 grams of tagamet. I'm not even sure if it makes a difference . I just keep using it because genetics are only 5 bucks for 60 .
Today I discovered how cheap lope is on amazon and I did the same day delivery today and that was cool.

So my question for you, how bad is lope withdrawal? I've been through all the tough stuff. Oxy suboxone... It's crazy that the lope gets me fucked up. It's not a buzz, I get fucked up on it

Hey sorry it took so long to reply. Yes it definitely gets me high. The all day high is very nice. But no I don't think it crosses the BBB, I just get no euphoria or any kind of headrush. To me its all body high. From what I read its because there are receptors in your stomach and that's what the lope attaches to. And you're rite its not just a buzz, its not like anything I could compare it to. But it also acts as a blocker to other opiates. At least to me it does. I went 2 weeks off of the lope about a year ago and still couldnt feel a single thing from perks, Roxy 60s, heroin, nothing.

Honestly though I'd have to recommend getting off of them. They fuck your heart and lungs up. I overdosed on them more times then I can count. Going 3 hours of not being able to breathe and my limbs going numb. I passed out 3 different times and would've probably died if my fiance wasn't with me. And then I had to come up with a reason why that was happening to me. It's not fun.

The withdrawal isn't as bad as perks or anything like that but it's still nothing I want to go through. The worst is not sleeping. Rls is a pain in the ass. I want to punch anyone that's happy in the face including my fiance. Just a terrible feeling. BTW I love my fiance and would never hurt her.

Let me know what you think. Is lope something you plan on doing for a while? And I too am also on Probation so a little advice to you would be to not let your po find a lot of lope when they do house visits. They can test for it. Although I'm not sure what they can do about it but over here in jersey probation is crazy. They'll do anything to lock you up because they're lazy fucks who don't want to do anything.

Copious amounts of loperaminde will really screw up your digestive system as well. Use what is going well in your life (you are out of lock-up and you have a fiance you love) to keep moving away from the need to be high. Taper, get through the temporary misery of WDs and tell yourself you won't ever have to do that again. Mean it and watch out for the desire to look for replacements. Good luck.<3

Yes schism. I agree with you. Except I actually do get a head high from it.I'm actually at my probation right now. I'm not worried about it showing up because they test me with the instant cups. I read that it only detects opiates that are related to morphine. Lope is all synthetic.
I sure as he'll hope I'm not on it for a long time. It's pretty fucking awesome though.
I'm more worried about this legal CBD stuff I've been doing. It gets me baked for like an hour and cost 40 bucks for 1 ML of juice that you vape. I've d done other CBD juice before and it didn't get me high so I'm definitely thinking this is some type of research chemical.

Also I took the most lope I've ever taken today. Probably around 250mg. I'm dumb and didn't even count them since it was so many pills. But yeah it have me an intense body and head high.

I really enjoy it and not having to have to redose.

My3sons. Yes I have been. I read all about it from multiple forums and I didn't think it would work. I said Fuck it I'm going to try it and it's fucking amazing. I'm an experienced drug user as well. Name it I've done it countless times

Well, after about the 3rd day off you will wake up in a puddle of sweat with the worst anxiety you've ever had and your body will feel like its on fire from the inside out.
But the good news is if you taper down slowly it should be painless.....almost.
Good luck
And read as much on loperamide as you can find....there are lots of good tapers

I honestly can't get over this thread. I just have a hard time believing that you can get high on anti #3 medicine. You honestly feel like you shot dope after alk those pills?

My3sons people on forums started using it @2008 posting great success with "mega doses"
For the next 4 years debates raged on about BBB and all that.
Then @2012 people started to report major heart issues and a few mega dosers died.
Seems loperamide slows down more then just GI
Now 2016 the research is in......
Loperamide is a valuable tool for opiod withdrawal. Not something to use safely in mega doses as besides medical issues itsngot a pretty nasty withdrawal of its own (I know first hand)
If you want off loperamide because you find yourself "hooked" a slow taper is the best most painless way to go.
LOTS of people report that no matter how high your dose, you can start a taper at 50 pills. Take one away a day, a week or whatever is comfortable. But PLEASE get off of it.
For withdrawal off of opiods
Take 6-10 pills a day for NO more then ONE WEEK and it works.
Good luck everyone
Xoxo

So at 6 to 10 Imodium a day for a few days would withdrawal be prolonged

Afive- I think that would be enough. It does not take much to stop withdrawals. It does take a lot to get high though.