Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2c-e + tramadol (350) + Cannabis + beer + valium (5)- Another day in paradise

bingey

Bluelight Crew
So I wake up in the psych ward by a nurse banging on my door telling me I have to get my ass to the hospital. I have no money and worse nothing to take the edge off what is seemingly going to be a shitty boring day. My foot is broken and I have no money for Public transports. I receive one wellbutrinn 150 from the nurse and proceed to crush it up to defeat the time release. One grilled cheese sandwich and some coffee later and I'm in the tram on the way to the hospital. Now I'm fiending so I decide to tell the doc I'm in pain and if he can't script me some tramadol, my prayers must have been heard cause the guy was very friendly and pulled out a script no biggy. Well this kinda turned my mood around and I was doing stupid little dances in the pharmacy line. I got 7 x 50 mg caps and popped them in the hospital toilet. I was kinda worried about seizures with the bupropion (which gives me huge pupils) but I took some valium the evening before so I guessed that would lower seizure chances.

On my way back to the ward I remembered a buddy which I will call S. had acquired some tabs of 2c-e , He was willing to share so I borrowed a bike and cycled to his house which is like 10 min away. Once I arrived he hailed me from the balcony , his girlfriend was knitting which is kinda funny for a 20 year old. Well he hands me a tab which is is small white and blistered , we are both waiting on our money to hit the bank so I decide to drop the tab which was estimated at 25 mg but no way to be sure. S. decides to drop one as well "out of solidarity" I say something along the lines of "no way back now" and we laugh.

I decide to go get my money and do some shopping , coffee shopping except we don't buy cofee but cannabis over here (guessed my location?).
So I get on my bike by the time I reach the ATM I get warning signs a slowing of time and a general shift of perspective. I hang on get to the coffeeshop once inside I felt like Hunter S. Thompson , colours were swirling and the counter was morphing and well just mesmerizing , I tried not to stare at the waitress tits and bought 2 grams of quality white widow.

By now I was feeling a little uncomfortable and wanted to get the hell back to my buddy's house.; Cycling was fun though , the impression of speed was greatly enhanced , cars and passerby's flashed by like smears and the sky was just out of this world , looked like the most majestic painting i'd ever seen. Airplane trails criss crossed the sky and I distinctly noticed some of them "jumping" as if the the x coordinate of a graph was suddenly adjusted. My phone rang a couple times but I new I couldn't afford to get distracted and 15 min later I reached the house.

The first thing S. says is something along the lines of "I kinda underestimated it" , the curtains are drawn and I'm greeted by some trippy music , note this must have been 2 hours into the trip but in hindsight it felt like I was peaking. I handed over a nice nug for my hosts to smoke and proceeded to zone the fuck out. My green adidas jacket had just turned into a pulsating sea of neon greens and blues kind of as if it was put under a microscope. The colours of lighting were greatly exagerated and most lights gave of a neon orange hue also the light's had halos.

I felt like I was barely hanging on to sanity and the prospect of 10 hours at this intensity daunted me so I asked my friend if he could spare some temazepam he gave me a valium instead and we decided to play a game of chess. I was hoping he was more fucked up than me and I could win but alas somehow the chess section of his brain was still functioning somehow. The board kept changing and i wondered about how the fuck we got into such a weird position. When I took his queen s. said "that's my christmas present to you". I think our attention shifted to the clutter in the room and I really felt like helping out with the cleaning but it was a pointless endeavour , I picked up a couple empty beer cans but the more I picked up the more I noticed. S was bothered by all this and acussed me of only creating chaos. I felt kinda hurt cause it reminded me of lucifer for some reason but then I thought about it a little more and decided that yes my only purpose in this life is to create chaos. Stir it up in the words of Bob Marley.

Visually this substance surprised me the walls were breathing like nothing i'd ever seen before and I saw tracers.
S has a very decent music installation and he put on some prodigy experience which seemed to match this chemical very well , , on lsd I'd rather listen to the doors or pink floyd but electronic music and especially the prodigy seems to be much better with a phenetylamine. By now it became apparent that there was some relationship discontentness hanging in the air and S. somehow had to placate his girlfriend. Basically we had to sober up and get on with stuff. I decided to leave kinda but asked S. if he wanted to go on a beer run before I left. He didn't recognize his own jacket but somehow we made it out of the door and I followed him to the shopping centre which was very busy with the holdidays and all.

well at the ATM there was this women with a small dog named paco some kind of chihuaha crossover and everything about it was alien it looked like something straight out of star wars and all I could do was laugh. At this point I almost lost S who had gone ahead into the supermarket , I think the same thing went through our head when we entered "too much choice" wisely my buddy decided not to get lost in the food aisles and head straight for the beer. In the dark the light's looked even more like neon and I admired the houses which had different coloured lighting (very cool) the green one was most impressive and his street basically looked like vegas. Back at his home I stayed for a couple beers and a joint and the alcohol made me come-down very quickly. I said my goodbyes to S and his girlfriend and headed back to the ward. My pupils were huge and I decided to stash my weed in the public rest room.

I have a dwarf-parrot and greatly enjoy chilling with him , he looked way more fuzzy than usual but as always he makes me feel a great deal of love and for me is the proof that there is some kind of god or benevolent force in the universe. I know sounds weird but you'd just have to see a lovebird close up it's such a beautifull thing compared to the things we humans create.

Well I was no longer having visuals after the 8 hour mark and smoking more weed didn't bring em back I had no trouble falling asleep and slept very deep.

Thanks for the interesting read.You functioned quite well, shopping for beer, on all that stuff.Trying to appear normal can be difficult while hallucinating.

Thanks for sharing your experience, I really enjoyed reading it. It made me crave for a nice trip! :)

I too, am impressed at you being able to function in public on 2C-E.

The only time I did it was only a 17mg dose and I was completely floored. I've done many psychedelics and 2C-E's mind fuck was definentally one of the strongest, Ecspecially among the 2c-x family.

I'm just curious about the psych ward and you being able to leave, hang out, get high and all that. The ones I'm aware of are inpatient and you don't leave the facility, and only repond if you'r comfortable doing so.