• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The MDxx Discussion Thread No.4

Pure MDMA is white (and can be fluffy). Various chemicals left over from the manufacturing process (when not washed) or introduced contaminants can change the colour. If by "pure" you mean no other psychoactive substances then yes, it could be grey I guess. Or any other colour.

Just a heads up to anyone living in the areas around Melbourne that are populated with backpackers, quite a few are selling a plethora of drugs to test your shit. I got sold a bag of sugar and they claimed it was mdma. Go knows what else they are palming off as drugs but please be careful of backpackers selling drugs in any city in Australia. It appears that they are selectively scamming people as I get legit acid and weed off this same person which is why I trusted them. Always test your shit. If they won't let you take a minuscule amount out of a cap or bag that your about to buy or if they claim that they are running late and have to drop and run, don't trust them

If they won't let you take a minuscule amount out of a cap or bag that your about to buy or if they claim that they are running late and have to drop and run, don't trust them

Good advice. At least it was sugar and not something dangerous. I've never come across backpackers trying to sell. They usually the ones looking for stuff.

Good advice. At least it was sugar and not something dangerous. I've never come across backpackers trying to sell. They usually the ones looking for stuff.
There is a network of them where I am. The shit thing is it was cut so heavily that the reaction is extremely weak. Some bits would test positive and some bits very very minimal positive reaction. I have been trying to find out if the sugar can be removed as it's not exactly safe to just measure out and hope for the best. Apparently sugar dose not dissolve in anhydrous acetone.

Anyone else obtained any of this black mdma crystal in Melbourne? When it crushed up it more grey than black. I have tested with marquis and it went purple to black in few seconds.

Anyone else obtained any of this black mdma crystal in Melbourne? When it crushed up it more grey than black. I have tested with marquis and it went purple to black in few seconds.
Yes. I have been getting it a bit. Nice translucent black crystal and when it's crushed it's grey. Getting it relatively cheap too. It's not bad quality and feels pretty clean. Usually my first hit is about 180mg and then I bomb 50-60mg an hour and ahalf later. It's not too Intense. It tastes nasty as fuck, like it should.

Thanks for response Oldred3s. Must surely be same stuff as black mdma is not all that common from my experience. Seen it rarely but heard of it before. Prior to this I was getting lovely tan crystals from same supplier.

Long time user of this forum (15 years +) but rarely post and am surprised to see this mdma thread was languishing on page 3 with no posts since July prior to mine. Why is that case? This used to be extremely active thread and great source of knowleadge. Where are people getting their info from now I wonder if not here?

The whole site seems a lot quieter these days. The meth thread is very active. Do you mind me asking. Do you get yours from. The cbd area of melb? Or in the burbs? It is very rare. I have been getting it pretty regular at the moment. Consistently the same stuff for the last month or so. I usually just get coke from my guy as it's been really good coke lately.

My contact is CBD or surrounds (Brunswick, Fitzroy type areas). Yeah, that's what I've noticed that traffic on this thread is deffo down if not the whole site as you suggest. Wonder why that is. Are more people testing and so need less ID'ing or is it that forums are just not as in vogue as they once were. I'm thinking latter as like I said I only come on here very occasionally now after spending much time on it in previous years.

My contact is CBD or surrounds (Brunswick, Fitzroy type areas). Yeah, that's what I've noticed that traffic on this thread is deffo down if not the whole site as you suggest. Wonder why that is. Are more people testing and so need less ID'ing or is it that forums are just not as in vogue as they once were. I'm thinking latter as like I said I only come on here very occasionally now after spending much time on it in previous years.
Yeah I think the whole forum thing is dying. It's hard to say really. The site's been up and down for a while now.

I did a wash on 1.5g of the black mdma crystal that is around Melbourne e at the moment and it came back pretty poor. 1.5 grams washed to 1g. 66.3%

Interesting to know that 100mgs is not really a 100mgs with this stuff or even close so thanks for posting. Also interested to know colour after the wash?

For me, it has been almost a couple years since I've done it. I don't find the need to discuss it these days if I'm not doing it.

I actually stopped doing it because I had a fall out with my group that do it and so I never did it on my own plus I don't really enjoy the crowd at raves and don't bother.

One other reason is that everyone has either stopped selling or those that do are full of shit. Last time I got some from a friend of a friend who was supposed to be this "well known" dude, my friend was legit but I wasn't sure on this guy. Came out that what I bought literally ended up being duds, they weren't even for me, for a friend so I felt like crap that they got duds and sort of felt responsible. I told my friend about it and that's when they told me about this dude apparently being "well-known" and whatever, can't really ask for a refund on crap pills.. It just made me so angry that these supposed "big dudes" are so stingy they can't even spend $20 on a test kit to guarantee that their product isn't full of shit.

It's just too much hassle to have to gamble on finding someone to sell in the first place and to save it for a big occasion only to have it backfire or be super weak. I didn't have a kit to test my friends one at the time and usually I test my own, my tolerance is pretty low but even when test kits go purple to black, there's no way to guarantee the strength of them...

A large ammount of the black MDMA was imported into Melbourne from S.E asia in late november. Thats all i can offer in terms of information without breaking BL guidelines.

Hi BangersNmash
That sucks dude. Best to be safe and as u mentioned always test your pills. And i would suggest checking pill reports also.

As far as the "big dudes".. something ive learnt over the years is the minute someone runs there mouth about how big a dealer is or how "connected" someone is thats a 100% bullshit flag. Anybody/people who are even middle level dealers know the silence aspect. The less attention the better the opsec is. Generally the larger you go the less number of clients you would have . Shame too hear that happend man.

Hey andyturbo

Yep, I always make sure to test, and always check pill reports before even confirming to buy. Unfortunately the duds I bought had a fake pillreport made, I saw comments on people saying it was a fake report and they got duds AFTER they were used.

That's exactly what I was thinking on the "big dudes".. people like to play godfather or whathaveyou and think they're top dogs.. just makes me cringe when I hear shit like that.

A large ammount of the black MDMA was imported into Melbourne from S.E asia in late november. Thats all i can offer in terms of information without breaking BL guidelines.
You know what Andy? That makes a lot of sense. Italian Asian weed.a whole lot of fuck all haha. They can't grow weed for shit, they pump it full of PGRs to make it big but has no bang. Same as this shit. Big crystalsfull of left over impurities. Fucking shit and all these dealers talk it up calling it European imported.

Interesting to know that 100mgs is not really a 100mgs with this stuff or even close so thanks for posting. Also interested to know colour after the wash?
It was crushed to powder to wash so the powder was a dark grey. After 1St wash the acetone looked like dirty water and the powder still dark grey.4 washes later it was a very light grey/off white colour.

Please don't have multiple points to make up for the impurity as you will be consuming more impurity. Wash your gear. There are threads here that tell you how to.