European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings Episode CCIV - A New Hope

spacejunk

Bluelight Crew
Years ago my pal tried smuggling a pill in the Astoria by putting it in his ear , it got stuck and I sucked thr fucker out. Now we're BFF=D
Fuckin' hell! What a good mate you are :)
This is the sort i wanna be partying with.
That's awesome!

I'm not that good a mate space junk , he had one in his other ear that I pushed well out of reach, some messed up randoms watching told him it would desolve go straight to his brain and kill him =D, so he fucked off up the hospital and had to admit to having a E stuck in his ear , after a bit of piss taking and a lecture on your ment to eat them they seringed it out , cheeky fucker asked for it back, and got chucked out..very funny night.
We came out at 5 am and he was sat waiting for us shivering with the homeless guys. Cunts never lived it down :)

Haha, i know a few emegency room nurses who would say exactly the same thing.
Bahaha, thats funny.

Fuck, i've only ever been frisked going into a club once. Its a foreign concept to me - i've mostly been to "self-regulated" raves in the forest.
The one time a bouncer did search me, i wasnt expecting it, and he felt a film cannister i had which had a few caps of dried mushies in it for me and two friends. Far from a serious amount, but enough to ruin our plans if he'd got it.
I played dumb though, and managed a magician-like sleight-of-hand, and the fucker got nothin'.
No monkey man be gettin' my drugs :)

This was back in 1990 pills ( Cali's ) were £ 20 a pop the security firm was called top gard and done all the big London clubs , warehouse party's , and raves. Horrible bully cunts loved slapping people about taxing there drugs and giving them to there own dealers to sell , fuckers had dogs and metal detectors walk ins back then.
They gave you a proper frisk too the more drugs they found the more money ln there pockets. Hence soppy bollocks thinking his ears was a good stash:)

I was just about to say that. If Raas was pissed off before, he's probably even more pissed off now. Totally inappropriate information to relate here in public.

They're E-mais apart from calling a "druggie" there's nothing private abput that.

He was mean to call me a druggie just for just for trying 3FPM.

Evey

Last edited:
Just woke up. Its 7:20am. Instead of breakfast i decided for some reason to have 3 drops of liquid LSD. Thats about 300mics. Not sure what possessed me to do that but its done now. Its a lovely sunny day so i am heading to the beach before this shit comes on. Its going to be an interesting day!

They're E-mais apart from calling a "driggie" there's nothinf private abput the

He was mean to callme a druggie just for juarlt for trying 3FPM.

Evey
Evey is it your typing or your spelling that needs improvement? Your posts are getting harder to read all the time. Slow down or use a spell checker!

Bugger me! Smoked a fag I found in the ashtray earlier, didn't realise it was the one-skinner of 5f-akb-48 i rolled last night! Woke up 4 hours later not knowing where the fuck I was :!

I havw had acrylic nails n it makes typing on my iPhone,difficult.

Evey

Back home after I've nad to have alcohol I got some 3fpm left. Thank fuck. Shit did I mention Raas earlier on here? Pease forget I evem mention as he called a druggie n won't nothing to do witn me anymore because I'm using RCs hahaha you win some n you lose some don't you? If he has drop me for using 3FPM then he was never my mind n mever cared about me in the first place. Sttll wish he hadn'r but let's move on frpm that.

Had a nice day time to chill how is everyone one else doing. Hope everyone is enjoying the evening n christmas in general.

What you all doing n what drugs you doing tonight? I bet you're all either high as fuck or pissed as farts n soit should be hahaha

Evey

Last edited:
^ I thought you were just fucked out of your tits Evey!

Unfortunately no. Had 2g 3fpm on Wednesday n now most of that is gone bar bits n then licking the bag later to make sure I hace every bit og 3gpm as I possibly get. :)

Bugger me! Smoked a fag I found in the ashtray earlier, didn't realise it was the one-skinner of 5f-akb-48 i rolled last night! Woke up 4 hours later not knowing where the fuck I was :!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Evey

About to jump in a taxi, pick up some coke and continue the xmas celebrations. Insert smug white christmas jokes here

Good on you ponch, I got a big old rock of white ( crack ) from a pal who I'd lent a couple of quid , if I didn't take it I'd of got fuck all off him.
Just finishing the last half gram, been drinking heavy and wired to fuck , I'm a bit worried about eating some Valium full of drink so might go for a bike ride , no I am going for a ride.

No excuse, those things are the work of the devil when it comes to typing and I'm only talking about a traditional keyboard. I'd be completely fukked on my phone!! Oh sod that shite! Ain't no body got time for that shit!

I've got time, and beer, and I'm fucking fabulous so y'know...

Sadie I've read you post 5 times and don't know what it means ,other than its time for me to log off.
Il try again when I get it together.