• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings Episode CCIV - A New Hope

No I've only been to a few places in Thailand as went back to Samui a few times - Did a quick visit to Bangkok for a couple of days, few weeks in Phuket and the surrounding islands via a boat trip (snorkelling etc). I did venture to old Phuket town and that was amazing, nothing like the tacky sea side touristy side of the island and was by far one of the highlight of that trip.

I really want to get back to Sri Lanka and Malaysia at some point as really enjoyed my time there this year. I'm not sure where else were going next year, we both quite fancy going back to Europe and I have fancied India for a while now so may see if I can convince him to go.

Do you have any holidays planned ?

Maybe Thailand in July or possibly Nepal. Never been there and i have heard nothing but good things. India is awesome. Very hectic but its an awesome place. I'd say avoid Goa these days. It's a tourist trap. Paradise lost. No holidays at least till July. I have 3 weeks owing and by then another two will have accumulated. I really should save all my holidays until the end of next year and go back to Peru and Bolivia but i don't know if i can go for a whole year without a break. Now you have me thinking about holidays. lucky i am not drinking tonight or I would probably wake up with flights booked to somewhere tomorrow! :)

She's just sent a group photo msg of the worst picture , she's taken of me to fucking everyone I look like I'm about to cry in it !
I'm laying in bed naked apart from a bobble hat and a can of Stella

Well where is this photo? :)

Been up on the pipe again all night, pranged to Fock ,don't know why I do it thr only good pipe iis the first one after that your just putting more and more on chasing that first buzz.
Decided to wait a hour try to let it work again , to kill time I thought it would be a good idea to cut my hair, it's turned out to be a very very bad idea. I fuckng Look like a right cunt !
I think all I can do to salvage it is shave like a number 4 or something , can't sit in a hairdressers /barbers all parrard out talking bollocks to some fucker who's going to be laughing his head off , and wind up with a tip and a fucking funny story for his mates
What the fuck have I done? What was I thinking?.......... I'm blaming the Mrs , who managed to tell me how good it was looking laying in bed with her eyes shut.

Fucking Coke and booze, first time in my life I've actually. Looked like a smack head ...work that one out

She's just sent a group photo msg of the worst picture , she's taken of me to fucking everyone I look like I'm about to cry in it !
I'm laying in bed naked apart from a bobble hat and a can of Stella

Hahaha this made me laugh. She needs to put the pic on our nudie thread lol :D

Evey

:sus::sus:I'm a brick layerall this computer shits still very new to me , need constant help from my Mrs and daughter. Not bad for a 45 year old ah.
When/if I give he,her phone back , I'll see if she'll post one , don't really want my boat stuck up on here though.i want to put a photo in thre heroin thread as well. So see what I can do(get done)
But in the mean time if you want a extension , here's my card.

Got no problem with getting my cock out, even if it was a messed up ugly fucker. But my barnet really is a messed up ugly fucker.

Last edited:
Fuck you FUBAR , never had you down as grass, well that's me well a truly busted.
I'dof bought you a couple of bag and a stone,

I think he was conciderin it as well. =D

Fuck you FUBAR , never had you down as grass, well that's me well a truly busted.
I'dof bought you a couple of bag and a stone,

I think he was conciderin it as well. =D

Eh, I don't need to pay anyone for a half finished job at my house, I'm more than capable of not finishing anything myself :). (Just ask the wife :( )

Edit: now I know you're a brickie/builder, be prepared for lots of requests for advice for my DIY projects...)

hahaha :D he prob wants more 3fpm instead, to have a good shag with the missues n the come all over Bluelight lol=D

Evey

Maybe Thailand in July or possibly Nepal. Never been there and i have heard nothing but good things. India is awesome. Very hectic but its an awesome place. I'd say avoid Goa these days. It's a tourist trap. Paradise lost. No holidays at least till July. I have 3 weeks owing and by then another two will have accumulated. I really should save all my holidays until the end of next year and go back to Peru and Bolivia but i don't know if i can go for a whole year without a break. Now you have me thinking about holidays. lucky i am not drinking tonight or I would probably wake up with flights booked to somewhere tomorrow! :)

We fancy Nepal also, for India I actually like the look of Kerala more than anywhere else for our first visit - Delhi or Mumbai etc just look too hectic for me. I couldn't go a full year without travelling, I used to travel at least every three months but this year I haven't been travelling as much. I know what you mean about booking up - I really want to travel now that I have been talking about it.

We fancy Nepal also, for India I actually like the look of Kerala more than anywhere else for our first visit - Delhi or Mumbai etc just look too hectic for me. I couldn't go a full year without travelling, I used to travel at least every three months but this year I haven't been travelling as much. I know what you mean about booking up - I really want to travel now that I have been talking about it.
Yep once the travel bug bites its hard to shake it! Too many awesome experiences waiting out there to be had to stay in the one place all the time. I dont normally stay home for my holidays but i wanted to spend time with the family this year. Next year i will definitely take off somewhere.

Anyone here in touch with Raasy offsite? Anyone wished him happy christmas n stuff? I hope his friends did cause we mustn't forget people :) everyone matters :)

Dan if you're lurkinf how did you n summer's first christmas go?

Evey

Last edited:
hahaha that's smart, Felix <3 Yeah Mushit gotta show now or we don't believe it happened :D

Evey

I'm watching "The Heros Of Telemark" (a subject I'm sure Felix is au faire with:))