European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings Episode CCIV - A New Hope

Reminded me of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fSW3vmRpV0

Sat watching Horrible Histories on Netflix, is actually really funny. Good way to waste an evening anyway.

Heh, at least that was intended to be cringeworthy...

I fuckin love Horrible Histories. I've tried to get my kids interested so I'd have an excuse to buy all the books, but it looks like I'm gonna have to buy em for myself. .

Looking through old photos.

Oh to be young again.

image.jpg

aloneseat.jpg

Fuckin cop chop circling above my house at the moment. Do you think he can see me rolling spliffs and talking to you lot?

My cousin, ER med in a fast response vehicle(not wambulance) , uses it mainly for fractures when there's bits of bone sticking out basically.
They only use it on a very low dosage as in mg per kg.
I showed him what happens when someone has a bit too much but not enough yet....Swedish twins motorway...pcp was once considered instead of ketamine but was found to be too potent afaik.

It's moved back now.
I fear I may have fallen for the exact trap Arnie was going for. ;)

That wasn't the trap, the trap was people watching the video after reading the link thinking it would be something else.
Then just seeing one girl make moves towards another girl but not getting it in the end then reading the proper vid description and thinking aww...

Yeah I was one of them...

My cousin, ER med in a fast response vehicle(not wambulance) , uses it mainly for fractures when there's bits of bone sticking out basically.
They only use it on a very low dosage as in mg per kg.
I showed him what happens when someone has a bit too much but not enough yet....Swedish twins motorway...pcp was once considered instead of ketamine but was found to be too potent afaik.

I've seen the video of those twins. Frightening!!

You get a little pocket chart with mg/kg doses of ketamine to use for different purposes..

Incidentally I've working from an office but have to remain on call and been driving a rapid response car over the past week or so and it's much easier than an ambulance. Plus you just have to get their sort things out and then wait for an ambulance to arrive as you can't transport people in a car. Perfect really :)

If your driving your rapid responce vehicle today keep an eye out for FUBAR running around in the nude smoking spliffs with a helicopter following him. He may need some ketamine!

Fuckin cop chop circling above my house at the moment. Do you think he can see me rolling spliffs and talking to you lot?

I'm ashamed to say I have convinced myself a chopper is watching me through the windows and flushed all my gear too many times.
I consistently forget to consider that it's most likely a rescue chopper looking over t' Moors.

catcat.jpg

Going to watch breaking bad in bed. Got to be up n out tomorrow, as I have an appointment at the head case centre! Peace :)