• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings Episode CCIV - A New Hope

'Cause Sid's a fukkin' ninja.
Only joking, welcome back fella' - EADD needs fireworks, just not too many explosions, ya' dig Siddy B? ;)

Alcohol sucks. I've baileydn jd honey but compared with 3fpm they're crap. Ugh i can't believe this utter shite is legal. I wish they'd legalise drugs but let's face it. It won't happen n this stuff that turns us into utter swines.

Bed. save me from this utter alcohol shite :(

Evey

Any one else getting on the preverbal " It " tonight??? Im sailing smoothly with some phet and bacardi backed up by the old mary jane.

Mixes well, a little too well!

A cold and windy day here in oz. Feeling reborn and reset after yesterdays lsd adventures. Today will be a day of reading in bed and good food. No booze. A bit of a cleanse before nye shenanigans retoxify my body.

Where in Oz are you matey?? I lived in QLD for a year man. Such a great country and great people

Best of luck with the cleanse dude

Newcastle bro but i spent 20 years up in Byron Bay. The cleanse will be only a brief one :)

Just Found a picture of Sadie Shouting at a lizard!!!!

image-doll-funny.jpg

YOU FUCKING TELL HIM GIRL! :)

(Apologies for size)

YOU FOUND ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Domo Kun FTW! <3

Looks like my friend is wandering around cow paddocks again. He just sent me this..
12435351_647074802100938_1126083410_o.jpg

Morning Eadd :)

With floods in the UK and fires in AU I hope that everyone is safe and enjoying the weekend. We went for a really nice walk yesterday and then chilled in the sunshine having drinks it was a very relaxing day.

Morning Bear. No fires near me but yes a lot of people lost there homes down in Victoria. Floods in England? I hope everyone is ok over there.

Quite a few places have been hit with floods over the last few days in the UK, I think they were mainly in the Southern Regions so not sure if anyone on here is being affected by them. Glad your region is safe from the fires, I know that it's pretty normal for this time of the year due to the heat/storms but that certainly doesn't help those in the way.

I hope your day of detoxing is going well

Detoxification is on schedule. Lots of water and fruit today. Just about to have a seafood laksa for dinner which should get the old sweat pumping out of me. I enjoy my periods of sobriety. I just settle in with a good book and relax. Ive read about 200 pages of my book today. I cant put it down.

That's detox in a bowl :) - it's great when you can get into a book for a couple of hours and just switch off. I was chatting with the bf last night about our next vacation (February) and it looks like were going to go back to Thailand (probably Koh Samui) for a few weeks.

Never been to Samui but i have been to Koh Phangan a few times. Its certainly a beautiful part of the world. I had originally planned to go back to Thailand these holidays but changed my mind and stayed home. Will probably try and get back there in July but will go north to Chang Mai. Its very different to the islands but just as awesome. Have you been up there Bear?

Been up on the pipe again all night, pranged to Fock ,don't know why I do it thr only good pipe iis the first one after that your just putting more and more on chasing that first buzz.
Decided to wait a hour try to let it work again , to kill time I thought it would be a good idea to cut my hair, it's turned out to be a very very bad idea. I fuckng Look like a right cunt !
I think all I can do to salvage it is shave like a number 4 or something , can't sit in a hairdressers /barbers all parrard out talking bollocks to some fucker who's going to be laughing his head off , and wind up with a tip and a fucking funny story for his mates
What the fuck have I done? What was I thinking?.......... I'm blaming the Mrs , who managed to tell me how good it was looking laying in bed with her eyes shut.

Fucking Coke and booze, first time in my life I've actually. Looked like a smack head ...work that one out

She's just sent a group photo msg of the worst picture , she's taken of me to fucking everyone I look like I'm about to cry in it !
I'm laying in bed naked apart from a bobble hat and a can of Stella

Last edited: