• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings Episode CCIV - A New Hope

Oh no... it happened, I usually have a perfect memory of the night before no matter how much I drink.
It seems I thought FB at 3am Boxing Day after a full crate of beer and three bottles of mulled wine was a good idea.
It was not a good idea.

I appear to have told someone their vagina needed an exorcism.

I do not know.

And now I'm off to cook pork steaks and the assorted trimmings for my neighbour - if you don't hear from me I've probably stuck my head in the oven.

Ahhh a good ol' dose of The Fear, not had that this xmas! Anyway no one can be mad for long at being told their vagina needs an exorcism, it's too funny.

Rvening everyone. Ugh I could sleep for a week n this phome is playing up.

Evey

Evenin' Evel Evey!

It's no surprise that you feel drained, 3-FPM is awful for exhaustion and it lasts for much longer than most drugs do.
My advice would be a hearty meal, Gatorade/isotonic fluid and a cup of hot chocolate. :)

Evenin' Evel Evey!

It's no surprise that you feel drained, 3-FPM is awful for exhaustion and it lasts for much longer than most drugs do.
My advice would be a hearty meal, Gatorade/isotonic fluid and a cup of hot chocolate. :)

Quick Evey log off before he tell you that you need an exorcism :p

You probably have more demons trapped in your chest hair than inhabit the reproductive system of the fool who argued with a pissed up vegetable. ;)

I appear to have told someone their vagina needed an exorcism.

Please provide some context to this amusing and undoubtedly heart warming story. Details, boy, details!!! :D

Lol yeah it's prob the 3fpm. I'm kinda used to thistiredness from being on 40 mg (which I'm tapering to 20 mg). It was such a relief being on 3f n actualy functiom proper for where things didn't feel like a chore. Even typing this feels difficult i need to go bed.

Order some more tomorrow when i can manage to without nodding off

Hope you all are doing ok? <3

Evey

I woke up this morning with no recollection of last night. Started drinking at 1pm yesterday, stayed reasonably sober until I hit the gins about 8pm - I was pouring my own and making them extremely large of course.

Anyway, my wee sis thought it was a good idea to record a video to show everyone how fucked we were, oh fucking dear, there's a video of me up dancing by myself in front of the whole family in the middle of the living room, I was dancing like John Travolta to Another One Bites The Dust by Queen 8o. Then my uncle gets up and almost stumbles into the fire, it's enough to put you off drink for life seeing that kind of shit.

I woke up this morning with no recollection of last night. Started drinking at 1pm yesterday, stayed reasonably sober until I hit the gins about 8pm - I was pouring my own and making them extremely large of course.

Anyway, my wee sis thought it was a good idea to record a video to show everyone how fucked we were, oh fucking dear, there's a video of me up dancing by myself in front of the whole family in then middle of the living room, I was dancing like John Travolta to Another One Bites The Dust by Queen 8o. Then my uncle gets up and almost stumbles into the fire, it's enough to put you off drink for life seeing that kind of shit.

I HAVE to see this video!

hahahaha sounds entertaining!

When we having a new Gibz? Can't wait to see the back of this version with everything that's happened here past few weeks :)

Evey

Anyway, my wee sis thought it was a good idea to record a video to show everyone how fucked we were, oh fucking dear, there's a video of me up dancing by myself in front of the whole family in the middle of the living room, I was dancing like John Travolta to Another One Bites The Dust by Queen 8o. Then my uncle gets up and almost stumbles into the fire, it's enough to put you off drink for life seeing that kind of shit.

You are a lying fud. That video doesn't exist.

Back at the family home for Christmas and my little sister, whom the mother has fostered since she was 8 and I was 12 or so, has just gave birth.

Feeling real blessed to be here at this time. It's beautifully melancholic to watch the wheel of life and death turn, and to see the next generation fill the boots. It's a been a ripe year for both, personally. So a toast to those that have exited the stage and a toast to those joining the fray. Cheers.

Welcome back Sid. It seems you do want to play a game! :)

Don't play fucking head games with me.

serveimage

You mean this is not the new Jabba rings thread? Doh! :!

Yay new gibs ugh I'm drinking alcohol (baileys) n yessss there's a God I've just ordered 5g 3FPM that'll get me through new year oooooo I can't wait yay :)

Did someomr mention Sid? I knew he'd be back today.

Welcome back, Sid. Hope you had a good Christmas. Let's start again yeah?

I'm happy, happy, HAPPY now

3FPM <3 yay!......

Evey

Last edited:
Just Found a picture of Sadie Shouting at a lizard!!!!

image-doll-funny.jpg

YOU FUCKING TELL HIM GIRL! :)

(Apologies for size)