• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings Episode CCIV - A New Hope

Bitch plastic fucks up typing on a traditional keyboard, never mind a phone.

Rough translation from the wild linguistic wandering of the Texan twanged weegie. ;)

NB: Sadie-Lou's language was fine, I merely cannot resist easy sarcasm.
NB2: Or easy women.
NB3: Acrylic nails are forever known as 'Bitch plastic'.

Fucking ,GOT IT ,Sadie was talking about eveys nails , I'm going before I mug myself off anymore.

You're near London, isn't mugging yourself off a force of habit due to the 7.23 muggings every southerner puts up with daily?

Yep London's a shit hole I'm lucky enough to only have to work there, I live in a lovely little village in the Essex countryside.
Now I Really am fucking off before the Essex jokes start. =D

U sed sex, fuk u

Har-dee-hardee-hang on!
Get me an Essex whore with discerning taste in dr00gz and I'll forgive the Northern comments. ;)

Finally home from my adventure. Got picked up by a mate who took me to a gathering at a local lawn bowls club for beer and bowls. Much hilarity ensured. Dosed a few of my friends while there and had a right old laugh. Home now for tunes and beers for the final descent to earth. Its certainly been a fun day! :)

Good Morning Eadders :)

I hope everyone is well and managed to have the family dinners without nodding off, gurning into the mash etc. We ended up going for a Chinese meal last night, overall had a very relaxing and chilled out day.

I'm not sure what were upto today, Ill see what time he wakes up and then take it from there - it's bit of a mixed day so not sure if we can get the bbq going or sit in a beer garden?

Have a great day everyone
Bear

Morning Beary bee N the rest of you. Np 3fpm. Gutted. Will order some more 2moro but today I'll have to content with jd honey n baileys. But deffo ordering some more 3fpm cause I think I've now made it obvious I really love that stuff - n it's pissing Raas off so added bonus :D

Evey

Morning Beary bee N the rest of you. Np 3fpm. Gutted. Will order some more 2moro but today I'll have to content with jd honey n baileys. But deffo ordering some more 3fpm cause I think I've now made it obvious I really love that stuff - n it's pissing Raas off so added bonus :D

Evey

Evey, for someone who can be found on Facebook within seconds, and choosing to use their real surname, you should be a little more coy about your drug usage. Especially with a kid in the house. There are undoubtedly some wicked people around that would relish in the pleasure of using your recent posts against you.

I'm not using my real surname n 3fpm is legal so I'm not doing owt wrong. Thanks for warning tho :)
Evey

Just deactivated Facebook it's not like I use it to msg anyone anymore so I've no need for it. It's actually a shame I can't use msger without Facebook. I think Facebook is is shite anyway. Thanks though.
I can imagine Raas trying to cause me issues especially after half the utter bullshit he's spread on Bluelight about me. He's still sulking n refusing to post cause staff won't permaban me for using RCs hahaha :D

Anywsy Happy Boxing Day all of you :)

Evey

Last edited:
Just deactivated Facebook it's not like I use it to msg anyone anymore so I've no need for it. It's actually a shame I can't use msger without Facebook. I think Facebook is is shite anyway. Thanks though.

Evey

Evey, I strongly suggest you wean yourself off it slowly - going cold turkey from social media can be dangerous you know, and you'll probably just end up substituting it with other sites like Twitter, Skype or God forbid, that Bluelight place...

Like many peoples Christmas' It started off nice and ended up shite! Still, t'was a good day and I'm a big girl. Like water off a ducks back. Still kinda shite dealing with shite at 5am but hey ho. Such is life.

Hope you all had a great day. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh that's not right. You deserve a good day you're always there for otherd <3

Evey

Well thats just life I'm afraid :\ I have my silver lining though!

My day, made a cooked breakfast - then we went for a lovely walk, got home and I put a few chickens in the oven with some vegs that got cooked when we were snoozing on the patio in the sunshine.

Oh no... it happened, I usually have a perfect memory of the night before no matter how much I drink.
It seems I thought FB at 3am Boxing Day after a full crate of beer and three bottles of mulled wine was a good idea.
It was not a good idea.

I appear to have told someone their vagina needed an exorcism.

I do not know.

And now I'm off to cook pork steaks and the assorted trimmings for my neighbour - if you don't hear from me I've probably stuck my head in the oven.

Oh no... it happened, I usually have a perfect memory of the night before no matter how much I drink.
It seems I thought FB at 3am Boxing Day after a full crate of beer and three bottles of mulled wine was a good idea.
It was not a good idea.

I appear to have told someone their vagina needed an exorcism.

I do not know.

And now I'm off to cook pork steaks and the assorted trimmings for my neighbour - if you don't hear from me I've probably stuck my head in the oven.

Oooooooh dear :). That's a fantastic insult though mate..