• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids U-47700 - DO NOT DO IT - Fast Track to LIVING HELL

Status
Not open for further replies.

XANAX XR

Bluelighter
This post may be written poorly at first, I will add onto it as well as post below.

I took this stuff for about 6-7 days straight, fuck if I remember -- One of my friends almost died on it because he's retarded af, this is beside the point -- I dumped over 250mg last night because this stuff will ruin who you are, the disassociative part is what TRULY changes you but the fact you have to redose and fiend til you get a line ready is the other half of changing who you are. Seriously, every 30-50 minutes you HAD to redose otherwise, you either couldn't leave your house, sleep, be in a normal mood or feel alright -- with benzos in system, it's kind of different but not so much.

24 HOURS since I've taken any, and I did experience one small spurt of full blown opiate withdrawal 2 mornings ago, I rushed to my bag and made a line then plugged some and was fine -- thought nothing of it. Now that it's been 24 hours without, I took a small nap after christmas, as it was stressful and I was tired because I've been moving a lot and on a lot of benzos to function w/o U4. And I DON'T WANT U4 but you have no choice. --- Well this small nap, about 2 hours, was the worst idea ever -- I bought fake h, whatever it was, it put me to sleep so I forgot "going to sleep" but I went on my bed though, so that's good. Anyway, when I woke up, my whole entire body was in a VERY HOT hot-flash coursing through my head, veins, extremities.....everywhere, for a solid 10 minutes, my body hurt so bad and I could barely move - I could crawl -- and I couldn't think.... grabbing my phone trying to get a fix was near impossible until 5-8 minutes of HELL, literal, HELL, no joke. I cried after I COULD cry because the mental and physical part was so bad. 10 MINUTES after I was gaining enough composure to move with crawling and could use my phone, stopped crying a bit and felt...well, alright - due to a lot of benzos being in my system.. The pain, guys, was full blown opiate withdrawal (LUCKILY, THANK FUCK it didnt last the normal week long... it lasted a good 10 minutes.... benzos responsible, who knows). It was the kind of W/D you'd get if you've been on methadone or heroin for months and months, high doses, fiending all night and day... thats how severe the W/D was in both mental and physical -- I am so glad it didn't last longer than that. I think I would have went to the hospital as I've never experienced full on opiate W/D, only small W/D and about a year of severe benzo W/D.

Please don't take this with a grain of salt, this short acting opioid is something else, it can wreck you unmercifully in a weeks time.

Thanks guys, and yes this happened tonight... about 40 minutes ago.... Stay safe. and uh... merry christmas.

Thanks for the information. I'll definitely stay away. Sending you a PM.

No problem... thanks man.

These guys who took all my money for the dope[fake - so receptors are fine] I bought said they were going to bring me some bupe to help and it's taking too long... They DID come, while I was taking my terror nap.

Ugh, I just wanna be better TODAY, NOW.

Honestly, this should be stickied until this RC loses its heat and/or gets banned... I'd rather do Fent. analogues than mess with this shit.

fent analogues have been pretty much banned so china is pushing this shit big time.
are u saying the w/d only lasted like under an hour?

Well I guess you just took too much in too close time spans. Never heard about this problem before with U4 and the sample I had affected me for about 4 hours with no desire to redose.
In my experience it is just a pretty strong but medium to short lasting opioid. I did not experience dissociation like with AH-7921 but pure pleasure with this.

Redosing every 30-50 minutes is just serious abuse and will for sure lead to nasty side-effects and full blown addiction so I don't think you can use your experience as a benchmark.
I am sorry and hope you get better but that was just your fault to do that much in such little time.

So don't demonize the substance if the problem lays in your personal consume behaviour.

How the fuck can you redose every 30 min without OD'ing that's impossible with fent you'd have to wait at least an hour before redosing.

wow shit seriously? i was just about to by two nasal bottles of this stuff. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that sorry to hear XR

I want to say that it has less to do with u4 and everything to do with the 'fake h'. I'm not saying weird reactions on u4 aren't possible, but it sounds like you took an unknown substance that you thought was h and had a slightly severe reaction mixed with panic.

I want to say that it has less to do with u4 and everything to do with the 'fake h'. I'm not saying weird reactions on u4 aren't possible, but it sounds like you took an unknown substance that you thought was h and had a slightly severe reaction mixed with panic.
Nope -- The same unknown W/D that was very severe happened very briefly 2 days ago -- and I have experienced the disso-effect more than once through out the week.

That is a strange reaction. I've experienced the disassociation, but only after a binging high amounts very frequently. One thing I don't like is that it does indeed raise your opiate tolerance noticeably, although not as bad as fent analogs.

Thanks for the report, U4 got very popular real quick and I think the dangers need to be considered

Just out of curiosity, could you describe the color and consistency of the batch you had? U4 batches seem to be very inconsistent, and I'very only had one batch that I would describe as 'clean'. I think I'm done with this stuff.

Interesting. And how what quantities would you say you consumed in those 6-7 days? (EDIT: answered my own question, in the other thread he stated 700mg)

I ask because the current batch in my possession has those same characteristics, and it doesn't act like the other I had before. No burn and it's active at half the dose of my previous batch. It also seems more 'heady', which lasts a looong time compared to the other.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions, unfortunately the only way we are going to learn about these substances is through experiences like yours.

Last edited:
Thanks for letting people know! Sounds wack. Every time I hear about these RC's I don't get a good feeling about quality control.

Dude,
I feel you 100%.
Ive spent the past three days (my entire Christmas) on the couch completely immobilized.
Withdrawal from a heavy u-47700 habit really is a living hell.
Nothing helps, nothing makes it better.
If your like me and have no contacts for anything else to help, you really are fucked.
Nothing to do but lay on the couch under the blankets and try to endure.
Im sorry you have to deal with this man.
Hopefully you can find someone with somthing to make you well!

Just wanted to let you know your not alone!

Edit: im so thankful i have a few grams of MXE stashed away.
It doesn't help but at least it disconnects the brain from the body for a while...
Pm me if you need to vent or just need some support!

Last edited:
Dude,
I feel you 100%.
Ive spent the past three days (my entire Christmas) on the couch completely immobilized.
Withdrawal from a heavy u-47700 habit really is a living hell.
Nothing helps, nothing makes it better.
If your like me and have no contacts for anything else to help, you really are fucked.
Nothing to do but lay on the couch under the blankets and try to endure.
Im sorry you have to deal with this man.
Hopefully you can find someone with somthing to make you well!

Just wanted to let you know your not alone!

Edit: im so thankful i have a few grams of MXE stashed away.
It doesn't help but at least it disconnects the brain from the body for a while...
Pm me if you need to vent or just need some support!
Thank you so much man. I really appreciate it.

BTW the U4 I did has been the most potent batch there is to date, I know what one your confusing my batch with, though.

Anyway, yea the WD seems to Come in waves, definitely hinting at that it could be much worse for me but it's not. I'm actually pretty okay right now. But EVERYTIME I SLEEP I wake up and feel like a demon injected toxicity into my body. Sweating like hell and mental and physical issues like craazy. Idk. Weird stuff, man.

The fucks wrong with me? Why do I still wanna try it? Alas my bank account is all fucked up so at least for the time being I can't.

The fucks wrong with me? Why do I still wanna try it? Alas my bank account is all fucked up so at least for the time being I can't.
Because it's all you can get probably...and U4 helps the withdrawal in a weird way..

Ha, don't worry CD, I was thinking the exact same thing! And in the same situation with my bank account for that matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.