• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion - Take 5

Indeed! None were better than JWH-018 or AB-Fubinaca though....

JWH-122 was actually my favorite. :) wasn't as popular since it wasn't as potent by weight, but cost the same by weight. but the effect of it was top notch IMO.

EAM-2201 was up there too. i think thats the one i tried... i could mean MAM-2201. lol. i know i tried one of those two and it was like the summer of 2011 all over again.

122 was good stuf too. Back in the hayday when I had numerous noids around I would mix 018, 122, 210, and 073 together if I had them all. Fun stuff! EAM/MAM-2201 were good but a tad to short lasting for me!

AM-2201 is one of the weirder ones I've tried. A small oral dose feels more like a psychedelic drug than it feels like weed. The trip lasts for hours, and it feels like longer than hours. It's intense. It's not the kind of thing I want for stress relief and relaxation.

I never tried EAM / MAM-2201. I need to catch up and try the best of the new cannabinoids from the last few years.

What's the word on 5f-adb?

Sounds like it's from the ab-xxxxxx family from what I can tell.

I liked ab-chmnica but the only dosage I can find on this, totally unconfirmed, is 100mcg which would be impossible to dose right.

Seems the more noids get banned the deeper down the rabbit hole chemists get into weird/strange/scary shit.

Dosing is easy with volumetric measuring. Dissolve the cannabinoid in 190 proof ethanol, then measure the appropriate amount to get 100 micrograms. That would be about 4 drops if it's dissolved at 1 mg/ml. You could take those 4 drops orally, or you could let the alcohol evaporate to get a smokable dose.

Cannabinoids and supplements to take with them

I was wondering if ya'll could recommend some supplements and nootropics to take with full agonist cannabinoids to enhance their effects and/or mitigate side effects.

Supplements I already have access to include:

5-HTP
N Acetyl L Tyrosine
SAMe
L Methyl Folate
Methylcobalamin
Niacin
Huperzine A
Hordenine
Phosphatidylserine
Gingko Biloba Extract
Forskolin
Menaquinone
Cholecalciferol
Aniracetam
Oxiracetam
Fasoracetam
Sulbutiamine
Phenibut
Dimethylaminoethanol
Thiamin

Thanks!

can you please explain your post?

Because of the supplements I already own?

I've owned these for some time - I decided to buy the cannabinoids on a whim two days ago so what are you talking about...?

I vehemently defend any substance that gets a bad rep because people overdose on it and then people give it shit and call it garbage and dangerous, when in fact they are just stupid.

Used in the correct dose, they are relatively safe chemicals and will not have any ill effects like seizures, unconsciousness, deaths (as people claim - when the only deaths I can find online are suicides and things like car accidents, and supposed "heart attacks" people claim they have which are actually just panic attacks" (and once again, the are all from ODs on synthetic weed on 10 to 100 times the recommended dosage) - and the hallucinations they cause are supposed to happen - they are hallucinogens.

Now back on topic.

Will people please recommend supplements and nootropics to me?

I was wondering if ya'll could recommend some supplements and nootropics to take with full agonist cannabinoids
Are you talking about classical cannabinoids, cyclohexylphenols, or aminoalkylindoles?

And of those subjects which of the several hundred are you referring to?

I was wondering if ya'll could recommend some supplements and nootropics to take with full agonist cannabinoids to enhance their effects and/or mitigate side effects.

I know this question is 18 months old, but I think it's relevant to HR that it I mention that it is my personal experience that CBD crystals, smoked right before smoking synthetic cannabinoids will reduce or eliminate the anxiety, paranoia, and muscle tension that would (in my personal experience) come with the use of this class of drugs.
I found CBD to work well also when smoked after the synthetic cannabinoid, when said unpleasant symptoms begin, only downside is one has to endure the side effects for a few minutes while the CBD gets to work.
CBD is legally available in many countries, but some types of regular cannabis can have a very similar effects to CBD in helping reduce unwanted side effects of synthetic cannabinoids, ofcourse ideally one would use a product with higher CBD and lower THC content such as dark hash, buds that have reached full maturity that are relaxing and non psychedelic, and ofcourse avoid high THC low CBD strains like Amnesia Haze, LSD, Green Crack and the likes as they might make things worse.

Again, this is my personal experience only, in a few occasions I was able to help people that had dosed too much synthetic noids with CBD or hash, but everyone will need to experiment at their own risk with this method.