• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Meth Primer: Post Your Meth Tips Hints & Hacks Here

It works on foil, but a lot is going in thin air, spilling lots of gear, you can in my city, where drug use is condoned and legally sold in smartshops for example, buy many sorts of pipes and so also meth pipes (meth bowls), these things are amazing to smoke Crystal Meth - once I'm on it I'm totally euphoric, but it's way too fiendish, way too energetic and the drug is, smoked, just way too strong!!!

It's hard to handle, because smoking is so fucking fiendish, even when going too strong already, you will just love to keep smoking that bowl, slowly rotating it under the bowl with a lighter so the gear does not burn, then let some smoke escape from the bowl (well, vapor, not smoke, with good Meth you don't even feel the vapor when you inhale it, you taste it tho) and you will LOVE this HUGE MAJOR FLASHY WHITE CLOUD OF SMOKE HANGING IN FRONT OF YOU!!!

It's the brain, you take one hit and you are in a snap totally euphoric and energetic and high as fuck! The brain makes the connection - and it's so much more fun to smoke it that way than with foil - a hit is instant kick, so that's why your brains says: keep smoking - so watch out, you will definitely smoke too much and you can't stop moving like crazy, your heart is beating out of your chest, you feel like you can't get air into your lungs and you can get very nervous or paranoid, some ppl go into meth psychosis and see horrible creatures which they think are real and go blazurk, such psychosis can for some last up to months or even lifetime!

Before I hit the pipe, I'm fucking scared to take the first hit, I can tell you, I find it smoking a very scary drug! Yet so addictive! So I quit using it, because I knew if I did not quit right that moment I would have come a full time addict, tho I'm a full time Coke addict and semi-time opioids (various) addict, that's nothing compared to Meth!

Meth WILL destroy you very rapidly, I believe that for sure!

Meth has a very evil side to it!

Cheers!

Hi, I have smoked Crack for years and just scored off my dealer and he gave me a free bit of meth its about the size of a 10 of crack and looks like menthol crystals.

I have never used meth this is the first time I have even seen it.

What is the best way for me to try this and what should I expect?

THanks

Really depends on what sort of experience you're looking for man. Oral meth really isn't that much different than dexedrine, just lasts longer, smoking is my personal favorite, love the rush and ritual, but it's every bit as addictive as iv meth, iv meth can be as intense as you'd imagine.

The most bang for your buck meth roa however, imo would be snorting it, you get a decent rush and good duration, and you can go do something else with the energy instead of just sitting and smoking all your product.

Thanks for the response the 2 options are snorting or smoking I think I have enough to do maybe 1 of each though Im leaning towards smoking, Just tried to take a lightbulb apart total nightmare broken glass, my crack pipe is metal is that a option?

Can I smoke it like Crack, with ash on foil?

Thanks

No metal, you also dont need ash on the foil, just a smooth sheet of foil, folded with a flat piece all along the middle. Put your product in this "boat" and apply a bit of heat, about an inch or so from the foil, you'll see the meth liquify, start "rolling it toward the other end of the sheet, then back again, don't keep the heat on it the whole time or you'll burn it

Here's a link with a couple pics that should help.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw0Ztimp2-PXV_0n5iKq-p7c&cshid=1533046055136

Thanks again! This looks like a option I smoke heroin so am a dab hand at getting the heat right with the foil.

I managed to get a Light Bulb base out after 3 tries so I have like a bowl, is it easier this way?

Much much easier, if it's got the white coating salt gets rid of it.

The easiest way is with a pen tube and electrical tape, cut the pen tube in half and stick both pieces in the hole from the bulb, one about a half inch to 1 inch deeper in than the other (this one is a carb/load tube) the other is your mouthpiece, then seal the space around the straws with the tape.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw21v8wr0fBdLWVaTTmDnwwv&cshid=1533047268750

Thanks again, Looking at the pictures when you have a straw going in and the top sealed that is a vacuum so how do you inhale? if you get my drift.

Thanks

Wow! Haven't done speed in about 5 years, took about a minute or 2 to kick in very energetic and focussed, not sure if I prefer this over crack I always did love my coke anyway.

Thanks for all the info btpubbs! We got there in the end :)

Just smoked the second bit went much better, I it has a slightly salty taste is that normal?.

I've gotten all sorts of different tastes from meth, ranging from sweet to salty, and musty to straight ammonia. In general there shouldn't be a lot of taste ime, I've had old friends (guys who've used for 20 years+) tell me a slight sweet taste is a good thing, my personal experience, the best shit I ever had tasted like ammonia and smelled like it too

What does Ammonia smell like? I know people use it to cook crack but never cooked with it myself,

Also is the clearer the crystal the better the quality this stuff wasn't like glass though it was only a small bit.

I've always heard clear is not a great sign, it should be whitish.

Ammonia smells like cat piss... not a pleasant smell, ironic that I associate it with euphoria now.

Thanks again, don't know If I will be purchasing any after this I value my sleep a little too much and get the feeling this could keep me up for days very speedy. Crack always just made me feel relaxed was like a giant sigh after a pipe. I imagine you could get alot done on this be it work, study anything that requires mental focus.

How long should I expect this high to last for?

You can get alot done, or you might sit and stare at a wall for 4 hours... the focus devolves with heavy use.

Everyone is different, I metabolize most drugs pretty quickly, and a meth high lasts about 6 hours for me before I start to come down, then about another hour until I'm snoozing. A general idea is anywhere from 6-12 hours, most people are in that middle ground.

If you do get more, just be careful my friend, it doesn't take much for meth to swallow you up.

Cheers again, Thanks for all the advice much appreciated.

I definitely wouldn't choose this over my crack if I'm honest, I think everybody is made up to like certain drugs and can see the appeal of this.

I live in the UK and it never shos up, very strange that my dealer gave me a bit. Who knows might make a surge over here.

From what I hear it's extremely popular in eastern Europe, kind of surprising it's not as popular over there as it is here in the states.

And you are very welcome, I'm here to help. If you have any other stim questions, meth in particular, I'm always glad to answer them as this is my area of expertise.

Just starting to feel myself come down off that Meth now, I have a great appetite even on drugs but I couldn't even look at food on that little bit I had, no appetite whatsoever. just managed a bit of cake and a cup of tea. guess when my hunger strikes I will know that i've fully comedown.

Also noticed how quickly my perception of time changed, the last few hours have flown by. I imagine people lose days in the midst of a meth binge!