Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibz CCIII - Semi-permabibberinz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Luigi

Bluelight Crew
You know what it's for.

I can't help but feel this forum has come to an important, pivotal point.

The fuck; what is it? This is what I ask.

Second law of thermodynamics, perhaps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it seems to have reached the crux, will be interesting to see which way it plays out,

If the drama generator manages to weasel out i will quite literally eat my fingers

If u can Don, please say in other words what this thread is about? (im danish, all tho' pretty good at english, but I don't understand what u mean, and the translator aint helping). :)

Hah, sorry Nick. The gibberingz thread is temporarily closed so this is to cater for inanity until it returns :)

I'm sorry to anybody clicking this, thinking that it's a delicious sounding new RC :p

Hah, sorry Nick. The gibberingz thread is temporarily closed so this is to cater for inanity until it returns :)

I'm sorry to anybody clicking this, thinking that it's a delicious sounding new RC :p

uOURj1D.jpg

Haha I knew wasn't a new RC, but just checked the 2 last pages in the gibz, and I don't see, AT ALL, why the cow(alasdair) closing the thread ??

That's a wee bit of a coincidence because I've just bought these new, cheap shoes :D

Snapshot_20151216_1.jpg

Haha I knew wasn't a new RC, but just checked the 2 last pages in the gibz, and I don't see, AT ALL, why the cow(alasdair) closing the thread ??

The content which was bad publicity for BL was removed.

I'm not Putin that in my mouth!

Also - I have a feeling you broke the thread in your previous post. We must plan for a new one lol

oh shit.. sorry, i am doing her job for her.. ugh i apologise, yes we must create a nice harmonious space, lets all skin up and see what sort of harmony we can create

Ok so Evey shipped sum drugs and it got out.. Well, dno what to say really. But love this thread allready, lot of 'Putin tha TERMINATOR' =D

Im good Evey, think I wrote how I had it yesterday :) how are u? Are u makin drama. Im a little confused :D

What a place. In the time it took me to cook and eat my Gnocchi the Gibberings thread has been locked and someone has posted a picture of a chocolate putin.

Ok so Evey shipped sum drugs and it got out.. Well, dno what to say really. But love this thread allready, lot of 'Putin tha TERMINATOR' =D

Eh?

Speaking of the Terninator I loved that film, both one n two

Evey

What a place. In the time it took me to cook and eat my Gnocchi the Gibberings thread has been locked and someone has posted a picture of a chocolate putin.

You made gnocchi and you didn't share any with the rest of us? For shame, man, for shame.

So maybe you will have dessert, after-all?

Someone get me a picture of Christopher Walken's face in a bowl of Angel Delight!

Lol its nice to see you posting again, ponch, how have things been for you?

Evey

DNO WHAT THE FUCK Is HAPPENING =D =D Evey u done some shite or what?

**POZT 1900**

Status
Not open for further replies.