European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibz CCIII - Semi-permabibberinz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hereby demand that the mods reinstate the proper Roman numerals to the thread title.

I like traditions and fear change.

Also: evening ladydove, long time no speak!! <3

Sadie you are chatting complete rubbish I'm afraid, they met on site, it was facilitated through bluelight.

But forget that anyway. Let's leave that one as dealt with (badly considering bcf is gone because of The wild accusations for what should have been strikingly obvious was Sam's doing not bcf..). I've still had no apology for the way Shambles very publicly pointed the finger at us for doing that, which later turned out to be wrong.

As for the rest of your post. The mods were scoring subs off her, free, she's trying to buy friendship and favour, they're using her. it's been noted in black and white in Eveys own words. Yes I agree she was trying to help him also but from the context of the rest of the message you should have gathered the above.

You spend so much of your time modding brushing everything under the table and closing down discussion you seem to be unable to realise this causes for a big trash pile right in the centre of the living room...

I'm genuinely trying to be on good behaviour here but it's very painful to see what a fallacy this place has become. For the record now I don't think it was fair Evey should be punished for any of that. Do I think the senior mods who've been using the site to score or send drugs should still be in power? Absolutely not, if they had any streak of dignity they would see their credibility is fucked and they look like a pair of mooching oafs who can't handle being held accountable for their misuse of the site, and in ScotchMist case Evey. By them not even having to answer to any of this it sets an example to the members of the forum that is quite frankly very unhealthy for the site as a whole.

*bangs head off wall repeatedly* it was going so well the past couple of days too. Raas is more or less bang on the money with what he said in the beginning about all this. :\

So many posts I could choose to reply to but this one covers a number of very salient points so will go with this for now.

Firstly the apparently massive Evey/mod(s) drug-dealing uberscandal. Let's just stick to the facts rather than your meth-fuelled idiocy shall we. Evey gave ScotchMist a few subs on one occasion whilst she was not a member of BL. Both parties have admitted to this. None of it happened through BL. It was a stupid thing to do on both sides but if you seriously think it is our place to police private discussions - even if they do involve drug deals - which happen off-site and when at least one party was not even a member of BL you are either some kinda cheerleader for Mod Nazism above and beyond anything even Lounge Rats accuse us of or you are simply desperate and deluded. Given the meth-binge you've been boasting about for what seems like forever I'd go with the latter.

Secondly, I never once accused any named individual of being responsible for the off-site campaign of abuse, harassment, threats and impersonation of both another member and a known terrorist organisation in order to threaten that same member with any number of dire threats as to her own wellbeing, that of her family and of her daughter. Through the haze of meth-fuelled paranoia you not only repeatedly assumed I was talking about you - despite me repeatedly pointing out I was not - you went on to name another member as being responsible for at least some of the criminal (as in very much against the law and most eminently prosecutable - particularly given the terrorist connections) harassment both privately and publicly. I can see why you are so popular with your supposed friends. You deserve each other cos I can assure you you are not the only one naming names - even when there are no direct accusations being made

Jesus fuck. Talk about rats and sinking ships. The lot of you are truly pathetic. Coming on her publicly playing the innocent "Saviours of EADD" whilst behind the scenes frantically contacting staff giving the names of each other trying to shift blame from yourselves. Pathetic doesn't even come close.

Quite literally every single one of your "points" is not only wrong it is downright deluded and there is a shit-ton of actual fact - both public and private - to refute every last bit of it. Do y'all really want it all made public? Do you? I note BCF ran a mile when I asked him the same question with his infraction. That is a matter of public knowledge - was in the papers let alone BL. The hypocrisy would be laughable if it wasn't so despicable.

Lay off the meth. Get some fukkin' sleep. Grow a pair. And either put up or shut up. That goes for the lot of you.

I hereby demand that the mods reinstate the proper Roman numerals to the thread title.

I like traditions and fear change.

Also: evening ladydove, long time no speak!! <3

I agree with the Roman numerals! Go go go! It's the eadd Christmas wish!

Good evening, Felix! How're you and the lovely lady keeping? <3

Xmas is for snow.

Summer is for lsd

I totally agree OTW. I just picked up my coke for Xmas and NYE and its damn impressive to say the least. A couple of small test lines and i feel fantastic and my face and throat are frozen. I was offered two different batches. One $300 a gm and one $450 a gm. I went with the more expensive stuff as i only do it a couple of times a year and i work hard for my money so i bloody well should enjoy it. It's outrageous how expensive coke (and basically all drugs except acid and weed) is in Australia. Anyway thats me sorted for the silly season, as long as i dont go too hard tomorrow night and xmas day in which case i will just have to restock for nye. I know what i am like and i will have to get another couple of grams knowing me. Nice coke though. I am impressed.

$450 a g sounds pricey indeed. What's that in pound sterling?

EDIT £220! Ooooooft. Make sure you enjoy it!!!!

$450 a g sounds pricey indeed. What's that in pound sterling?

EDIT £220! Ooooooft. Make sure you enjoy it!!!!

Crazy hey!! I would prefer some old fashioned speed but its just not available anymore in Australia. It's all meth and i have no interest in that. I have seen meth wreak bloody havoc with some friends of mine and i have no desire to join them. So i am pretty much limited to coke as a stimulant. Luckily I only partake on special occasions and i have a good job so i can afford to be extravagant every now and again. It is bloody nice gear though. Tastes like kerosene and the two small lines i had have got me flying. I tried the cheaper stuff but the difference was night and day. It didn't have the kero taste nor was it very numbing on the drip. My source said the expensive stuff is straight off the brick and knowing him i believe him. It's certainly strong and clean. I dont feel wired at all but i absolutely flying. I might have to have a beer and one more cheeky line. :)

per gram? that does seem incredibly high but for primo coke for 'one night only', i expect i'd pay it :)

have fun.

alasdair

per gram? that does seem incredibly high but for primo coke for 'one night only', i expect i'd pay it :)

have fun.

alasdair

Yep per gram. We pay the highest prices in the world apparently and a lot of the coke is very bloody average. I am lucky in that i am a bit older and know the right people or i would not bother with it at all.

So many posts I could choose to reply to but this one covers a number of very salient points so will go with this for now.

Firstly the apparently massive Evey/mod(s) drug-dealing uberscandal. Let's just stick to the facts rather than your meth-fuelled idiocy shall we. Evey gave ScotchMist a few subs on one occasion whilst she was not a member of BL. Both parties have admitted to this. None of it happened through BL. It was a stupid thing to do on both sides but if you seriously think it is our place to police private discussions - even if they do involve drug deals - which happen off-site and when at least one party was not even a member of BL you are either some kinda cheerleader for Mod Nazism above and beyond anything even Lounge Rats accuse us of or you are simply desperate and deluded. Given the meth-binge you've been boasting about for what seems like forever I'd go with the latter.

Secondly, I never once accused any named individual of being responsible for the off-site campaign of abuse, harassment, threats and impersonation of both another member and a known terrorist organisation in order to threaten that same member with any number of dire threats as to her own wellbeing, that of her family and of her daughter. Through the haze of meth-fuelled paranoia you not only repeatedly assumed I was talking about you - despite me repeatedly pointing out I was not - you went on to name another member as being responsible for at least some of the criminal (as in very much against the law and most eminently prosecutable - particularly given the terrorist connections) harassment both privately and publicly. I can see why you are so popular with your supposed friends. You deserve each other cos I can assure you you are not the only one naming names - even when there are no direct accusations being made

Jesus fuck. Talk about rats and sinking ships. The lot of you are truly pathetic. Coming on her publicly playing the innocent "Saviours of EADD" whilst behind the scenes frantically contacting staff giving the names of each other trying to shift blame from yourselves. Pathetic doesn't even come close.

Quite literally every single one of your "points" is not only wrong it is downright deluded and there is a shit-ton of actual fact - both public and private - to refute every last bit of it. Do y'all really want it all made public? Do you? I note BCF ran a mile when I asked him the same question with his infraction. That is a matter of public knowledge - was in the papers let alone BL. The hypocrisy would be laughable if it wasn't so despicable.

Lay off the meth. Get some fukkin' sleep. Grow a pair. And either put up or shut up. That goes for the lot of you.

Well that's nice to see we do still practice some HR, you'll be glad to know I'm sober this evening...

I think you will find Shambles, I pointed the finger at Sammy G. Which is who bcf told me he thought it was (the reddit thing) and the name with the IRA on the end of it that keeps popping up in the support forum.

I told bcf about you calling anyone anti evey low life's. Which is when he came on here in a temper. If that wasn't directed at one of us, well speak up who was it?

Your idea that there was some grand conspiracy to get rid of her is ridiculous. Have you been abusing too many stimulants, or are the dopamine receptors in your brain done for good? Because to anyone with one iota of common sense it would be obvious all the people who are one way or another displeased with the Evey situation don't necessarily get along so well either.

What have the papers got to do with all this? And what's in them?

I've pretty much given up the idea of this place now. I am interested in what this is with the papers though, and the stuff to refute every last bit...

By the way, how's Brimz? Another fine piece of HR work there Shambles. Well done you, and you kept your mod position too, by hiding until it blew over. Well played. Coward.

I knew those two test lines would be dangerous. Just racked another two much bigger lines and put another 6 pack of beer in the freezer. Looks like i may be having a bit of afternoon fun!

Right last bit of work to finish, should only take a couple or hours so if in I'm not in wetherspoons by 10, somethings gone tits up.
Have a good day people.

Yeah it's Wednesday (finally) - I was convinced it was Wednesday all day yesterday and repeated it several times :D

I hope you all have a great day - going my consumers post above I know somebody is

Bear

The lot of you are truly pathetic. Lay off the meth. Get some fukkin' sleep. Grow a pair. And either put up or shut up. That goes for the lot of you.

Shambles, I know that were all as pissed of with this Evey lark and understandable some more than others. However there are quite a few posters in this section that have fuck all to do with this Evey business and quite a few people actively trying to keep this section ticking over and as calm as possible.

Your posts and rant should either explain who you are addressing or should be worded without addressing the entire section. I certainly do not appreciate being tarnished with the same brush as some of the low lives that have been harassing Evey with threats to her daughter.

Thank you
Bearlove

Right last bit of work to finish, should only take a couple or hours so if in I'm not in wetherspoons by 10, somethings gone tits up.
Have a good day people.

Great time to start, still doing breakfasts and a few pints before lunch is a great way to start the day.

Enjoy you day

Bear

I am off to the pub for xmas drinks with a large group of close friends. It is going to be a big night i think but thats ok, i am equipped to have one :)
Have a fabulous day everyone

It is rare I would ever speak for my man. That's just not me but I know he is sleeping as I will to be soon.

You are not lumped in. TRUST ME!

Some people call themselves out. It' only takes a bit of profiling to see the bigger picture.

How are you anyway my adorable dimples, second only to the dimples of sham standards!

I knew those two test lines would be dangerous. Just racked another two much bigger lines and put another 6 pack of beer in the freezer. Looks like i may be having a bit of afternoon fun!
Hold that thought for 24 hours and I plan on joining you. I'm French so xmas eve for us is champagne and oysters. Which obviously requires cocaine.

Ho ho ho

It is rare I would ever speak for my man. That's just not me but I know he is sleeping as I will to be soon.

You are not lumped in. TRUST ME!

Some people call themselves out. It' only takes a bit of profiling to see the bigger picture.

How are you anyway my adorable dimples, second only to the dimples of sham standards!

Morning Sexy Sadie,

I am very well thank you and I trust you and Sham are also. I understand that this is a very small group of cowards hiding behind the keyboard playing silly games, we should be careful to not let this disrupt the section in the way that it clearly is. Unless you have specific information relating to the posters involved or some evidence that it is who you think it is, then throwing shit around in here is simply playing into their game by causing disruption.

Since it appears that sid has a lot to say on the matter surrounding Scotchy and Eve's personal life etc - make a separate thread, keep all that crap from spreading around what is supposed to be a social thread for everyone to use not just a place to discuss 'Evey' over something that really has nothing to do with the majority of the posters.

I'm also failing to see how this constant discussion of 'Evey' is now not being considered harassment or victimization?

Bear

Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.