European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibz CCIII - Semi-permabibberinz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like my dialect is so unsophisticated upon relflection that my town pronounces Putin, pudding, and putting the same way :(

Lol its nice to see you posting again, ponch, how have things been for you?

Evey

I'm ok thanks, just trying to stay sane having returned to the soul destroying monotony of normal life in the UK.

What is everyone up to :sus:

So maybe you will have dessert, after-all?

Someone get me a picture of Christopher Walken's face in a bowl of Angel Delight!

will this do?

1hcmMlv7.jpeg

I'm ok thanks, just trying to stay sane having returned to the soul destroying monotony of normal life in the UK.

What is everyone up to :sus:

Procrastinating doing laundry and packing for tomorrow, while listening to disturbed cover sound of silence.

Yes but unfortunately it is bad publicity for BL, from a very bad member.

Lol at the chocolate puttin =D

Can you please leave me alone this is bordering harassment now. It's creeping me out. Please stop :(

Evey

:(

To think the Queen visited this town just last year. It was cool to pronounce our Ts and Gs for a short honeymoon period afterwards.

Yes. Yes it will.

Rionel Rich Tea is what they call him in Thailand.

Hey it could be worse, at least your town isn't responsible for the existence of the wurzels.

That was the original concept for Teletubbies until the W.A.S.P conventions played their part.

hahahaha :D

I dunno bout you but that background ( obviously without Ainsley) fills me with nostalgia, nostalgia and smutty thoughts as I was a wee lad waiting for that screen to load knowing I had a free house and an internet connection

Status
Not open for further replies.