• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Higher Than A Kite That Ate Acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
First! Woo!

Still feeling the effects from the heroin & O-desmethyltramadol I took this night. Feeling relaxed and I'm in a great mood. I'm a bit tired though, barely slept due to acid reflux. :( Other than being a little tired I feel great though! :)

I'm high on sleep deprivation. Seriously, I must be out of my mind; my last final exam is tomorrow morning and I'm looking at 4 hours of sleep if im lucky. What the hell am I doing on bluelight? Your guess is as good as mine. Test anxiety leads to really bad insomnia for me. Thank goodness there's only one exam left this semester.

OT:

-Started this morning with 300mg Gabapentin, 200mg R-Modafinil, a cup of coffee and some nicotine.
-Periodic nicotine breaks while studying for/taking finals. Plus another coffee.
-I get home from school and take 15mg Adderall IR (half snorted half sublingual), yet another coffee, .25mg Clonazepam because now I have the jitters, and a dab. And I'm on my merry way to work, puffing nicotine the whole way there.
-Work was work. I get back for a study sesh with my friend, we both each snort 15mg Adderall (bringing my total today to 30mg) and drink coffee and study our brains out. Around midnight I decide fuck it, take a dab and 300mg Gabapentin and .75mg Clonazepam and smoke a bowl of indica.
-Its 4 in the morning and I can't fall asleep, the fuck am I doing? I have to be up by like 9 at the latest tomorrow
-Time to bust out some more sleeping meds. I just took another .5mg Clonazepam, 100mg L-Theanine, 12.5mg Doxylamine, 30mg DXM hbr, 650mg APAP, and a few more hits of indica.
-And now my eyelids are getting droopy (I think it's the doxylamine honestly, I've built up quite the Clonazepam tolerance) but anyway off to bed, nighty night BLers.

Perhaps, but he listed under 'time to bust out some more sleeping meds'.

Had a terrible night full of weird nightmares, woke up freezing cold and feeling weak. That's because of my recent binge of brown for sure.. I took ages to leave and my bed my mood couldn't be lower.
I feel kind of normal now. Sometimes I wonder from which drug I'm withdrawing... Opies? Benzos? Booze? Fuck knows.

50mg amitriptyline
3mg bromazepam
A fat joint of high grade weed
100mg quetiapine
1mg buprenorphine snorted
125mg hydroxyzine
50mg meclizine
20mg cetirizine

more bromazepam and a strong beer for later

Had about 120 mg of 3-FPM so far tonight, probably hitting another 40 mg soon and maybe a 20 mg line (which hopefully won't be as fail as the first time I tried that). Nicely up, not at all tired and happily rambling away in every thread that catches my eye. Train is in 7 hours or so, so I think I'll need to make one more cap to last the journey out after the stash is gone. Good way to spend a night, if only there were more people up on EADD to chat to.

Lol

It's because APAP is in (the generic version of) Nyquil. Not exactly a 'sleeping med' per say but it does help with muscle cramps and aches, etc.

Anyway OT: done with finals. I have work at 630 in the morning tomorrow though.

Tonight's fix:
2 dabs
3 bowls of indica
1mg Clonazepam
.5mg Clonazolam
900mg Gabapentin
200mg L-Theanine
12.5mg Doxylamine/30mg DXM hbr/650 mg APAP
Nicotine
One bottle of cab sav

This is to come down from the 200mg R-Modafinil, 15mg Adderall, and a bunch of caffeine earlier in the morning.

Plus Rick and Morty and pizza. Night yall <3

Last edited:
^Dunno how no one caught that. DXM/Doxylamine/APAP is a common night-time cough medicine combo.

Tonight I drank 2 beers. Then I took 100mg diphenhydramine about 15 minutes ago. Hopefully I can get myself to sleep tonight. I just found 2x360mg bottles of DXM-only Robitussin in my bathroom cupboard while searching for some light sleep meds. If I can't fall asleep tonight and get really bored I might use it. If not, I'll save it for another time. Honestly, I'd much rather sleep though lol...

Ran out of beer. Uncomfortable. Shouldn't let this happen again... Drinking coffee and prob gonna smoke a hit of weed before bed.

Tomorrow is my last official vacation day, two weeks late and yet still early :\

500 mg codeine and ca 2 grams phenibut (a few hours prior). Feeling superb. Taking breaks to lower tolerance does wonders. For the first time in quite a while I'm looking at the future positively - holidays are coming and that means I get to be home, ALONE, no need for social contact (except the odd occasion where I have to visit parents). Tomorrow's the last day of work for me, might finish earlier.

Hopefully my O-DT arrives in time. Nothing better than enjoying a chilly winter day in the comfort of an opioid high.

High as a kite from smoking H.
Gonna pick up ketamine and LSD tomorrow, that ought to be fun, it's been a long time since I did either. I'm saving the LSD for a special occasion though, possibly new years eve, but I'm not sure about that yet. I'm a bit hesistant, because my last few trips have been difficult. I think I will saveit until I feel a bit better about myself again. I doubt that will be the case on new years eve..

I am looking forward to the ketamine though. =D

Man I'm nodding hard, feeling fucking great lovin it mate woooo :)

few lines of nice hard rocky brown sugar, tastes so good and the high is so smooth.. So few points probably about 250mg in total.
6mg bromazepam
1g of good old skunk indoor buds
100mg amitriptyline
1.5L of strong beer, Bavaria 8.6, 8.6% of alcohol

craving ket so hard but common I really got nothing to complain on, life's beautiful after all!

good night my favourite bluelighters!

Got off work and just smoked a bowl of weed. Cracked a beer too because it's Friday, why the fuck not.

High on amps, drank a bit of jameson too. Got an exam in 1h (the last one), we'll see how that goes...probably not too well because i didn't really study for this one but whatever i'm not worried.
Listening to music and playing guitar feels so good on amps, way better than studying animal biology lol

^ lol

500 mg codeine, relaxed. Feeling kind of disconnected from reality. Not really in a good way though. But hey, it's the weekend, who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.