• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Higher Than A Kite That Ate Acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked some high CBD and brewed some coffee while watching super Tuesday with the roomie

Buhnie Sanduhs is winning VT, OK, MN, and should take CO too. Hillary may even get denied every delegate in VT... Fuck yeah.

Last edited:
1 gram lemon haze (smoked)
100 mgs morphine (shot)
30 mgs oxycodone (snorted)
10 mgs diazepam (swallowed)

Feels pretty good

So aah Yeah....I would would think so In fact, I myself am in need of the nightly dose of opiates and super stimulants(injected of course)

Damn that sounds good. I'm gonna smoke more weed now and maybe watch Netflix or finish a movie I've got on the backburner.

Shot an OC80 about 5 minutes ago, then took a few puffs of last night's monsterjoint that I didn't even smoke half-way before nodding out. Lol.

Feeling quite good off that. Gonna take some bromazepam when I become a little less stoned and then meet up with a friend before he leaves to go live in Thailand. :D

Damn I'm nodding while standing up at the busstop. Lol. And I haven't even taken my bromazepam yet today. I'm really high.

Sorry for double post, but I'm on my phone and editing doesn't work on mobile.

^I actually wish I had some tylenol right now. I have a seriously painful headache atm and no tylenol in da house. I know it's OTC, but my head feels like it's going to explode every time I stand up or sit down. Not going to ride a bicycle all the way to the pharmacy right now. Got some ibuprofen, gonna take one of those.. And of course, oxy, ultimate overkill for a headache. =D Tylenol is more effective for headaches than oxy IME.

To me it feels like this (strictly talking headaches here): Oxy kinda numbs the pain, while tylenol takes it away. Oxy's definitely still pretty effective though, just in an entirely different fashion than tylenol. IMO/E.

OT: Total 160mg oxy so far. As well as 12mg bromazepam. About to smoke my last (half) spliff that was leftover from this morning. Its contents are pretty potent so half a doob should get me proper baked. %)

Peace guiz <3

Came home and took 3 ml of 1,4-butanediol first thing. Then, after getting the place in shape, so roughly 20 minutes later, 1000000000 ng of codeine and 0.002 kg of valerian root extract. The BDO hit me rather quickly, even before taking the codeine. So right now I'm stoned off my ass, which is funny considering that I was completely sober not even an hour ago.

Going to chill for a few hours and then pass out. Not even going to do any reading tonight, too tired (and stoned); might listen to something instead. Luckily, I've been in a very work-oriented state of mind lately, been getting a lot of shit done. Might work on Saturday as well, cause why not right? Anyway, everyone have a nice morning/day/evening/night!

Cheers

E: going to a doctor's appointment tomorrow. Might ask for a benzo for better sleep and recreation. I want a short-acting one, because I don't want to feel the effects the next day. So, something like bromazepam or alprazolam will work?

Last edited:
Bromazepam might be a little too long acting.

For anxiety..
I'd recommend Xanax (alprazolam), quite short acting and one of the best anxiety killers IME. (similar to bromazepam, but bromazepam lasts a whole day with ease.) A viable alternative IMO is Ativan (lorazepam) with a slightly longer half life, but still quite potent anxiolytic effects. (Note: Lorazepam's efficacy seems to differ greatly from one person to another. I know a lot of people who aren't phased by it, and others (myself included) who are fairly sensitive to lorazepam.

Choose xanax if it's for anxiety and you get to pick.

For sleeping..
Well, if you're having troubles falling asleep but staying asleep isn't an issue you could try brotizolam or triazolam. They are equipotent, same (very short) duration, and a strong 'kick' to them that will make falling asleep a whole lot easier.

If (falling asleep AND) staying asleep is the problem you might want to look into temazepam. The duration will guarantee you a proper night's sleep, and in most cases the hypnotic 'kick' this benzo provides is on par with that of triazolam/brotizolam. If you can't get temazepam for whatever reason, I'd suggest lormetazepam. The duration is about the same as that of temazepam (IIRC, don't quote me on that) and I've used it in the past as a sleep-aid with great success. (I've never tried temazepam as it isn't used in Belgium, we use lormetazepam instead because temazepam has a higher abuse-potential and was a substance of heavy abuse for a while when people were injecting the 'gellies'.

I'd choose temazepam if it's for sleep, but not for the right reasons.. I'd pick it for the sole reason of never having tried it before. =D I have taken all 3 of the other hypnotic benzos before and for me personally brotizolam is the most effective. But remember, if you wake up a lot during the night brotizolam won't do you that much good and you'll be better off with either temazepam or lormetazepam.

Hope that helped...

OT: Bunch of oxycontin (lost count.. 8o ), 12mg bromazepam, about ~10mg in the same IV shot as an OC80 about 3 hours ago.
Collected all the little bits of kief and pieces of weed left in my grinder and empty zip-lock baggies. Managed to roll a pretty meager joint. Gonna smoke that now while watching the new 'Better Call Saul'.

Peace BL. <3

Last edited:
Still having daily Tylenols. I wish I'd have something better for migraines.

Very anxious at work. What's holding me together is knowing that it's a temporary state of mind. I'll take half a blue if it stays or gets worse later today.

I have a feeling that if I can get through this week, that will be the worst of it for a long time.

Shout out to all my frazzled fellows.

I have noticed tryptamine dreamer has not posted in a while. I hope he is ok. That dude worries me. Hopefully he is getting some help.

In a pickle. My 2 hour nap last evening turned into a 3, then 6 hour nap. Now it's past 3am and I should be waking up for work in 4 hours. I'm not tired and quite sober.

I miss having a private deck so much; I didn't know how much I would miss it.

I guess I'll just wait for sunrise and then drink a truckload of coffee.

3 ml 1,4-butanediol about 15 minutes prior to ingesting ca 2 * 10^21 codeines and a fuckton of valerian root extracts. Holy shit does 1,4-BDO provide a kick, man! From being stupidly sober to being shitfaced drunk in 10 minutes. Now the codeine is starting to work its magic. This is going to be a nice evening. Stay safe Bluelight!

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.