Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Higher Than A Kite That Ate Acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
~80mg heroin IV
1mg alprazolam oral
Smoked quite a bit of really nice weed (OG Kush, Blueberry Haze and Candy Kush from the Netberlands)

I am really fucking high, keep nodding off as I'm typing this message! Not used to smoking that much weed anymore either, so I'm baked as hell too!

Feeling really, really good right now but maybe I'm a little too wasted, I'm not really capable of anything right now, I'm so damn high! =D

I'm getting up there too will probably need only 50 mg and I'm getting a gram.

^Nice! Enjoy man!

OT: Just woke up, still feeling pretty opiated. Am smoking a wake'n'bake candy kush spliff. Am starting to feel really stoned

It's been months since I did a wake'n'bake. It's pretty sweet, but not something to do very often as I know it usually results in me being lazy for the rest of the day, can't have that too often. But I am gonna enjoy it just this once :)

I fell asleep outside smoking a cig for about half and hour and woke up shivering. Thought I was dope sick for a second but naw it was just the cold.

I wonder if that forever changed me cuz I always get cold so easy and wear alot of layers cuz I have trouble keeping weight on. I usually bulk up on purpose if I am strung out but yeah I really ain't going down that road too far again.

I am def chilled the fuck out after getting some bars and some dills on the cheap. I am gonna have to be careful with these cuz on 8 felt like 3 normally do. Stoned and drinking good imported ale watching some smashing pumpkins on the xbox. Gonna jack my dick if no one shows up with some drugs or pussy. My plans for the evening fell through and my mate wants to chill in the am and not sure if I am gonna be conscious cuz I am gonna get down some sourmash and cheap wine soon.

Damn I was looking forwards to this kush as I was fixing to get my mellow on. Just gonna smoke my roach collection and play fallout4 I think. Hey p2c you wanna chat or game?

A little hungover from yesterday. Drinking coffee. Anybody else get slightly stoned from caffeine? Feeling nice anyhow, hadn't drunk in a while; probably still drunk from yesterday. Just wish I didn't need to see people today at all, going to play a game or two.

Yeah I was hungover as fuck this morning. I was right about the cold outside cuz I felt fine after I warmed up.

Getting my benzo booze and smoke on. I like to do blow when i fuck or go out to nightclubs and dance.

Sex on coke is diesel for me.

750-1000mcg Flubromazolam taken throughout the course of the day
An unknown amount of poppy seed tea (fairly mild dose)
900mg Gabapentin
100mg Tianeptine
16 oz of beer (8.9% ABV)
Dabs on dabs on dabs on dabs
300mg L-Theanine
12.5mg Doxylamine
30mg DXM Hbr
650mg APAP

Have a good evening, all <3

^
so is bluelight paying you dopemaster? That kind of drug regimen and going out paying for chicks?

Don't tell me you have a job cause it says in your post you play fallout 4.

Ok im sending your case to the IRS at the least.

I dont pay for chicks man, they give their money too me cuz I go straight to the top people.
Naw I volunteer here.

I just got a strong pimp hand and I have made it 32 years without hitting a woman.

It is good to stay well connected and get to know your ppl. You get respect when you give it and earn it. Keeping your word is key and you gotta know how to handle yourself.

At this point they call me and just give me work and I pay when I pay. Honestly easy money doesn't make you happy long term. I want an honest job and to find real love and I know its out there.

Oh yeah its gonna take me years to complete fallout 4. I just play gta and use the xbox for media and skype and music.

I got legit income. I get paid for artwork. Its not that much but I like making it and usually give it away half the time. I can get up to 400 dollars for real art but I am trying to line up some contract work so I can travel and knock out logos. Should be no problem once I take pictures of my work and make a decent portfolio. Gonna put my shit up on deviant art cuz that is good exposure and income.

You gots to learn how to network but nigga please I would never pay for pussy.

Thats nice. Feels good man. Gonna do another dilly. Fucking slippery slope maybe smoke a couple fat spliffs and then see how I feel about that.

I know once I got the kush I wont even think about the dilllies but damn yo I just trying to have them for when I am in srs pain.

I had dillies once , i decided to shoot 16 mg and didn't get a rush.

wish I could have them now like no hassle but that's just wistfull thinking it's easier to get fentanyl than hydro-anything in europe.

I had dillies once , i decided to shoot 16 mg and didn't get a rush.

wish I could have them now like no hassle but that's just wistfull thinking it's easier to get fentanyl than hydro-anything in europe.

I like dillies cuz they subtle. You just gotta do alot if you got tolerance. People pay something ridculous but I don't.

I would advise against fent analogs cuz you have to build up a tolerance because it is very dangerous. I screwed up by using it when I was in wds and wasnt breathing for 15 minutes. Once the half life ran its course I came too but it took about a year and a half to get my mind back and I am pretty sure it fucked my brain up a bit.

I had cpr but did not need narcan. I was found blue with my eyes rolled back in my head. I just remember smoking some and then the next thing I know it was screaming plz come back, dont die, i love you. I still wanted to go back to sleep but I listened to those words. The embrace of death was something rather sickly comforting. It was probably the worst day of my life. The cops whooped my ass and broke and stole stuff and they left me in a cell with no food, water, soap, or toilet paper and I had a hardcore seizure.

I told the magistrate I was not mirandized and that even though I plead the 5th they wouldn't stop harrasing me when I was trying to sleep on the fucking jail cell floor and that I was denied my phone call and lawyer and also told off this cop who wanted to talk more shit and she said "She said way to stand up for yourself, I am letting you go on your own recognizance, but you are going to the hospital. You seem like a capable man who just has problems and made some bad choices" My bail was gonna be 50k.

I tried to bail myself out but of course no phone call and DEA was harrasing my family. I had 4 felonies and walked and only plead guilty to some misdemeanors. It was hell how much the law harrased me. I checked myself into detox and had people bring me shit for 3 days and then left and singed up for rehab but left after I realized they lied to me and were gonna take me off klonpin real slow, mg a day. Yeah right, they will let you die. So I did intensive outpatient which wasnt that bad.

But yeah all that over shit that wasnt even scheduled. I knew I could beat it if I kept my mouth shut and made them test it. So of course this whole state is ruined for me but I live in a bad area in less than ideal living circumstances so I am getting the fuck out of here. So yeah I took all precautions and was legally dead and had the worst 3 years of my life because of that.

My lawyer kept telling me to take a 2 year felony plea deal and I was like dude do you even know the laws? So I went to another lawyer and told him how to beat the case using the good samaritan law for the scheduled drugs cuz if you have less than a gram of heroin and under 100 pills they can't press charges.

Sorry for the tangent but you know rcs are really strong from the right plugs. I would advise against fent analogs. I had the fent patch and those suck. They are ok if you just buy them but and wear a couple but I have srs chronic pain and high tolerance so I don't recomend doing drugs like I do because I walked past the point of no return a long time ago.

IV 0.75mg bupe + 100mcg clonidine
4mg etizolam sub-l
450mg L-theanine + caffeine (nootropic synergy between the two is the truth)
2 cups o' cawfee
600mg gabapentin
Marlboro reds

Last edited:
Just 0mg hydrocodone+potentiators and 3mg alprazolam+2mg clonazepam.
Not feeling that good/kind of feel bad. Starting to wish I could just dissolve or fade out into a blank oblivion.

Just 0mg hydrocodone+potentiators and 3mg alprazolam+2mg clonazepam.
Not feeling that good/kind of feel bad. Starting to wish I could just dissolve or fade out into a blank oblivion.

0 mg no wonder you feel bad

I just did a nice shot of some dope , it's fire for once the dealer is right.

I like dillies cuz they subtle. You just gotta do alot if you got tolerance. People pay something ridculous but I don't.

I would advise against fent analogs cuz you have to build up a tolerance because it is very dangerous. I screwed up by using it when I was in wds and wasnt breathing for 15 minutes. Once the half life ran its course I came too but it took about a year and a half to get my mind back and I am pretty sure it fucked my brain up a bit.

I had cpr but did not need narcan. I was found blue with my eyes rolled back in my head. I just remember smoking some and then the next thing I know it was screaming plz come back, dont die, i love you. I still wanted to go back to sleep but I listened to those words. The embrace of death was something rather sickly comforting. It was probably the worst day of my life. The cops whooped my ass and broke and stole stuff and they left me in a cell with no food, water, soap, or toilet paper and I had a hardcore seizure.

I told the magistrate I was not mirandized and that even though I plead the 5th they wouldn't stop harrasing me when I was trying to sleep on the fucking jail cell floor and that I was denied my phone call and lawyer and also told off this cop who wanted to talk more shit and she said "She said way to stand up for yourself, I am letting you go on your own recognizance, but you are going to the hospital. You seem like a capable man who just has problems and made some bad choices" My bail was gonna be 50k.

I tried to bail myself out but of course no phone call and DEA was harrasing my family. I had 4 felonies and walked and only plead guilty to some misdemeanors. It was hell how much the law harrased me. I checked myself into detox and had people bring me shit for 3 days and then left and singed up for rehab but left after I realized they lied to me and were gonna take me off klonpin real slow, mg a day. Yeah right, they will let you die. So I did intensive outpatient which wasnt that bad.

But yeah all that over shit that wasnt even scheduled. I knew I could beat it if I kept my mouth shut and made them test it. So of course this whole state is ruined for me but I live in a bad area in less than ideal living circumstances so I am getting the fuck out of here. So yeah I took all precautions and was legally dead and had the worst 3 years of my life because of that.

My lawyer kept telling me to take a 2 year felony plea deal and I was like dude do you even know the laws? So I went to another lawyer and told him how to beat the case using the good samaritan law for the scheduled drugs cuz if you have less than a gram of heroin and under 100 pills they can't press charges.

Sorry for the tangent but you know rcs are really strong from the right plugs. I would advise against fent analogs. I had the fent patch and those suck. They are ok if you just buy them but and wear a couple but I have srs chronic pain and high tolerance so I don't recomend doing drugs like I do because I walked past the point of no return a long time ago.

wow that's quite a tale. Keep your dillies AND your murican police I have spent a couple years in jail for minor offences and am a regular victim of police attention but not once was I beat up by police!

Status
Not open for further replies.