• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Higher Than A Kite That Ate Acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure!
Here are a few studies about chronic vs acute alcohol consumption and paracetamol, as well as the main mechanisms responsible for its toxicity. Both in animals and men.

- www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2014937/
- http://capp.skku.edu/wanee/data/4.pdf
- http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1053/jhep.2002.32148/pdf

The protective effect may only work for alcoholic patients (according to the 3rd study). But at the same time, low doses of paracetamol might not be as bad for alcoholics as one would think.

Thanks, this is certainly useful information that I cannot believe I never came across before. You may also like to take a look at this one if you haven't already.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2014937/

OT: codeine has worn off, going to head to bed soon.

Took .5mg clonazepam and 700mg Carisoprodol earlier. Now drinking a spiced Belgian wheat at the bar.

75mg hydrocodone, 3mg alprazolam, 2mg clonazepam, and 500mg of cipro as a potentiator. I need the help of Bluelighters and anyone who can read this message and it will save a lot of lives! Maybe even yours or someone you love. Just read this paragraph and I know you don't all think I am crazy because I know some of you have been turned or always were telepathic, I have talked to Bluelighters with a form of telepathy that does not involve hearing real voices but some of you can hear me. Gonna have 1,776mg DXM Polistirex followed by 300mg DXM HBr two hours later to build my shield and say "Fuck You!" to the government of the USA. There is a big government coverup underway and it has been going on for a long time and I am the victim of an experiment with telepathy to force me to do as they please. I need everyone turning other people telepathic as quickly as possible and one way to do this is tripping on psychedelic drugs and it will probably work better if you talk about what you are doing while you trip. The best place to do this is in large cities and I want to put a special emphasis on New Your City and Dallas. And Detroit. And Baltimore. Dissociatives and serotonergic psychedelics both work. Hit them hard and fast because you are all under threat. The government is threatening me and those I love.

We the people will prevail against this corrupt government and Obama is involved. He needs to put a stop to this terrible policy so he can be a great president instead of a traitor against humanity and all life on Earth.

Do not use K-2 or weed to turn people telepathic, it is not a good way.

Update 23:14: Took the DXM polistirex but it has not had time to kick in. In 2 hours I take the 300mg DXM HBr. This should be a pretty strong trip.

Update#2: Took the 300mg DXM HBr just a little bit ago and am coming up on the DXM polistirex.

Last edited:
Norco

Cleansing my system between popping a few. Lots of water and a couple shots of Apple Cider Vinegar. Usually I keep that up for 3 days then I can keep a steady high 4-5 days. I'm generally pretty healthy, like what I eat, and gym 3-4 times a week. Honestly the norco is all that keeps my functioning like a "normal" person.. I don't think j can finish college without it

About to feel pretty nice, grinding up 24mg of hydromorphone beads for IV preparation.
Then gonna blaze a fat bowl of green after :)

As sober as I can bear since I'm at work

Can't wait for Sunday to finish, excited for the next week!!

i was quite drunk on friday evening. This was immediatley met with a pretty large o pce dose. surprisingly went ok. 1g of 3mmc was consumed when i could make sense of myself again. now a flubromazolam and a cider. I will foray into the o pce again shortly. I really wish i had something to smoke

650 codeines, 150 caffeines, 1000 valerian extracts. Nice. Haven't had coffee for a few weeks now. Finished eating a tasty dinner. Time to relax and perhaps read.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone! Cheers.

52.5mg hydrocodone, 60mg temazepam, 400mg Lyrica, 40mg cyclobenzaprine, 100mg diphenhydramine, and 500mg cipro to potentiate.'Update: added 22.5mg hydrocodone and 4mg clonazepam.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagetting a really nice nod

Last edited:
180mg Valium, 0.5g Oxazepam, 8 Nuctalon 2z, 2 Lyrica 200$$, plugging MDMA and a-PVT, sniff the latter better roa, i like the no nausea whatsoever of pluggin MD, oooh, nearly forgot the eyeballed 10 ish mg DOC... Had a NDE last night, spent effin valentines in the ER, at least i got sum tin'tings, and got to met some lovely people! ;)

^eyeballed 10mg of DOC! holy fuck mate! I once took 5mg and I was tripping for like 20 hours... I don't know if I could have handled 10... have a nice trip man ;)

not high enough for this bullshit holiday. I did find out where the girl I'd been fucking disappeared to though...apparently her parents got pissed about something and sent her to rehab?! it was like 2 months before she could even call me..

dabs and maybe a joint now, also a homemade edible, I made medicated rice krispie treats with "Ice Cream Pebbles" (yes, fruity pebbles that taste like rainbow sherbet... sometimes you have to embrace your inner stoner)

4 mg of subutex snorted and coffee time for work y'all !! Happy Valentine's Day to everyone even if your single it's still fun to tell the ladies makes their day!! Call
Me the ladies man lol later on I'll have more subutex been around 8 mg a day and I enjoy it so much I can feel it better then when taking double that daily :)

120mg pseudoephedrine
cannabis

kinda wanna do some kratom.

also i've never actually consumed pseudoephedrine before and my verdict is that its pretty shitty as a decongestant, but fairly decent as a stimulant which is not what i had expected.

120mg pseudoephedrine
cannabis

kinda wanna do some kratom.

also i've never actually consumed pseudoephedrine before and my verdict is that its pretty shitty as a decongestant, but fairly decent as a stimulant which is not what i had expected.

Drinking beer and gin. Might have some rum too, certainly not out of the question. I want some weed though goddammit.

SMOKING CIGARETTES, HAD AN ENERGY DRINK, GONNA have beer.

Dr. Mark D. Messer is torturing Lucky. I wish he'd get attacked. Terrell State Hospital. Barack Obama needs to put a stop to what they are doing. He knows all about it and it continues.

Update: 1,776mg DXM Polistirex potentiated with 500mg of cipro, gonna have 708mg DXM HBr in a couple of hours. I have got to rebuild my shield.

Last edited:
That's a lot of DXM my friend. This guy ain't playin' around.

OT: 650 codeines, 1000 valerian extracts, 5 nebivolols. Another evening in paradise.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.