• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Higher Than A Kite That Ate Acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
High on amps, drank a bit of jameson too. Got an exam in 1h (the last one), we'll see how that goes...probably not too well because i didn't really study for this one but whatever i'm not worried.
Listening to music and playing guitar feels so good on amps, way better than studying animal biology lol

I went to a university exam drunk once, left the exam after 30 mins and went back to the pub, yeah it didn't go too well....... and here I am today, miserable, if only I 'stuck in'.

It wasn't too hard, think i did fairly well (the amps probably helped). ^yeah thats not always the best idea, I definetelly don't want to drop out or anything like that, its just that i'm forced to take some classes i'm not really interested in, but i do have good grades in pretty much everything else.

Took ˜1mg of clonazepam and i'm smoking a spliff right now. Will probably go to a small house party later but i'm not sure yet, if i don't go im gonna stay at home and blaze till i fall asleep (not a bad option either).

+2 lines of ketamine

Last edited:
320 mgs oxycontin, noddy nod nods.
1.5 mgs alprazolam
2 mgs loprazolam
IM WALKIN ON SUNSHINE!

As for myself, last night I fell asleep right after having sex with a tinder hookup. I fell asleep probably before midnight seeing as I was up very early that day for a 630 AM shift, and that evening I was on a mix of Clonazepam, Gabapentin, wine, dabs and Nyquil. I woke up around 6 in the morning today (and accidentally woke her up too), we had sex for a good 45 minutes and then I took about 250mcg (maybe more) of Flubromazolam to get back to sleep. I planned on just taking a nap and waking up early with her to get breakfast, but thanks to my good buddy f-lam I slept until around 2pm hahaha.

So now I'm on 100mg R-Modafinil, two cups of coffee, two dabs, 600mg of Gabapentin and Nicotine. I was thinking about going out and making some poppy seed tea (it's been a quick minute) but I am still feeling a bit buzzed off the f-lam, so I will start very slow as my opiate tolerance is very low and I'm very aware of the dangers of the opi+benz mix. So yeah I might go take another dab, get some poppy seeds and attempt to make tea, see if I can achieve a nice opiate buzz. If it ends up not working (I'm kind of a noob at making PST) then I may actually trip on LSD tonight. I probably won't take much, one tab at most. If I end up not tripping then I'll just go with benzos + dabs + wine + gabapentin, which always seems to do the trick.

Cheers yall.

Heavily menched white as a ghost pin eyed and itching myself to death :D strong shit!

Not high at all at the moment. Tired as hell, actually, in about every way possible (physically, mentally, spiritually etc)

This is my last day of finals, though, and I should be completely done with school in a couple hours. I have approx. one shot worth of H I've been saving for this celebratory occasion (it sat untouched all day yesterday, that's the kind of willpower I have uh duhr duhr duhr!), plus 3 mgs of bromazepam, a bottle of cough syrup and about a gram of Blue Dream. That's about all I got but it should be enough to mark this special occasion. :)

I only hesitate because I feel that I may be too tired to enjoy it fully. May have to take a nap before I spike up...

Blue Dream is a very tastey strain man i enjoyed it a lot. You ever tried Girl Scout Cookies? Is it as good as its hyped up to be?

Hope your exam goes well dude.

Sober kinda, depleting my beer stash quickly and wondering what to do this weekend, besides look for a 2nd job. Definitely not the best week ever, but I'll take it.

You ever tried Girl Scout Cookies? Is it as good as its hyped up to be?

Yes. No. It is quite good though, but it's not the be all end all of cannabis. There's always another new thing... Gorilla Glue, Sunset Sherbet, Gelato, Tangie, Cuvee, Blood Orange, it goes on and on...

ot: 12.5mg oxy, dabs of Margaritas (Chernobyl x Mojitos), Js of Gorilla Glue

Whosey: we could use some of that here in cascadia pls. Wat is sun???
I b profane: reads like phatass' equivalent of a cup of tea ;)

I kinda got screwed with this last job I've accepted where they did a bait an switch on me (its hourly wage, was told it qas full time and then that was redacted)its turning what would have been a fairly gleeful week into a much more stressful one!

I wish I could do my best to enjoy the weekend... Looks like I should try to find some speed for productivity now!

Glad it's only 6. Plenty of time to run out of beer and then get more.

My body is rejecting the alcohol. Must imbibe more slowly and continue to build a tolerance!!!!

Or stop killing myself slowly, though the first is way more fun.

Last edited:
Over the past few weeks I haver been smoking be meth daily with a shot here and there but it's time to come down. I've had quite a bit of heroin a few 2mg clonaz pills(I know that heroin and benzos are dangerous, don't do it. They are the reason try

Last edited:
^ Stay safe mate. I just had a 50mg line of pure jagged shards of meth. Much stronger effect than the stuff I'd been getting previously off the same size line. I usually smoke it too but recently I find that becomes counter productive if I smoke it while I'm still trying to do things. Really is the best stimulant for it's flexibility in terms of effects from each ROA.

20151219_202259_zpsiuwwxstr.jpg

i picked this up earlier today It's some of the best I've. I don't think it has been cut at all -my dealer is a successful dealer who i've known for over 10 years - doesn't use any drugs (all good dealers i've had have been non drug users), he says he doesn't add anything to the sections he gives me - it like what denzel describes bluemagic as uncut in from vietnam in american gangster, forreal shit is HEAT!

match headsize line has me nod-dreaming (like compulsanoddin, cant not nod). like its taken me 20 mins to write this and i had a minute line a match head size i shit u not.

this stuff would kill people without massive tolerances , I have no doubt of that. I mean it's taken me like 20 mins to type this from one line and yall know my tlrnce.

it's a lot whiter than it looks in the pic btw, my phone camera makes it lookk a bit weird colour-wise.

That stuff looks fire! Be careful man...
Sometimes I wish I could still get good raw, but it's probably for the best...

ot: 5mg oxy, some RSO, half a J

^ thanks yeah i will. one could so easily fall out on this shit. it takes me ages to tpe each sentece cos i nd out a few words in. this took me 15 mins to type this lol.

added 0.5 mgs loprazolam

this is what one of those chunks looks like when i crushed with a credit card btw:

20151219_223332_zpsb9dk3zjr.jpg

^ thats enough to kill most of u right there.

again my camera phone makes white things look kinda yellow , its mor ehwite irl

60mg hydrocodone, 30mg temazepam, 1.5mg alprazolam, 2mg clonazepam, 200mg lyrica, 100mg diphenhydramine, and 500mg ciprofloxacin as a potentiator.
Starting to feel quite good.
Going to try to do a little work so I can get some cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.