Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Texas dope thread

randysmackage

Greenlighter
Dallas heroin scene

I have been browsing through different threads, and have seen quite a few people saying its hard to cop h in Dallas. I am from Dallas and have been in the scene for 7 years, and let me say that its pretty much in every hood here.(not going to discuss what places just as a whole). There is no open air here, and I think that is the problem for people here. Its mostly done through traps, and meeting places if they dont know you they wont serve you. You gotta know somebody who will introduce you. Heroin here is good quality mostly, but there is alot of bunk tar. I would like to hear other people input, seeing as there isnt really a thread strictly for Dallas.

I would expect heroin to be pretty good in Texas, considering how close it is to the Sierra Madres, where I've heard a lot of USA heroin originates.

But I don't know much about heroin.

But it is much much easier to find uppers.
I hate going to sketchy places to find new plugs.
But yeah I see it in Dallas. Ft worth has some too fo sho.
Lots of caps, ya know tar blended with some sort of maltose or something.

But it is much much easier to find uppers.
I hate going to sketchy places to find new plugs.
But yeah I see it in Dallas. Ft worth has some too fo sho.
Lots of caps, ya know tar blended with some sort of maltose or something.

When i was living in tyler last winter all the tar was from dallas. Hit or miss thing either pretty good or pretty shitty.
And wtf is with people in texas blending tar with some fucking benadryl or stupid shit like that?
I hated the "brown sugar" bullshit down there. just give me the heroin without the benadryl shit i even paid a premium for it.

in terms of body/style/walk yes agree 100 percent...don't get me wrong there are probably plenty with the total package, just ran into a bunch of 8's with 6 facial features

I wish there were more bluelighters from Tx. I live in houston and all the china seems to be shit quality. Even when in rocks, now the tar on the other hand is very consistent ranging from good to very good. For an addict this is a convenient place to live, Ecspecially compared to what people pay for H in different places around the world.

Cceynar, I'm trying to send you a private message but your folder is full. You need to delete messages before I'm able to respond.

Cceynar, I'm trying to send you a private message but your folder is full. You need to delete messages before I'm able to respond.

Lol Thank you! Some of the sexiest women are right here...plus we iron your clothes and cook breakfast the morning after. Lol