• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Texas dope thread

I read some of the dallas TX new from other post who are missing because of this heroin thing. I suggest to have some dallas residence or those orgs to have a conference for awareness. Just a thought though, I mean it is not easy to undergo this.
I’m by Benbrook. Just traveling. What’s happening that way

remember.... NO SOURCES, NO PRICES, NO DEALING, NO MEETUPS

It can be just as dangerous copping from an internet stranger as it can be on the street, the only difference is that the whole world, including LEA's, can see what you are doing.

If you want to discuss the state of dope across Texas, this is the right place. If you are looking for some sort of hook up try Craigslist or a dating site.

bluelight isnt the place to find drugs or get new plugs or anything like that. knock it off.

the buying and selling of drugs through the board is something that isnt allowed; similarly, arranging meetups for illegal activities is also not allowed. we have a responsibility to ensure illegal activities arent conducted through board, via the forums or private messages. police can and do watch bluelight, and we also want to protect people from legal issues arising from arranging or conducting illegal activities in such a public and easily documented way.

I am north of Dallas, and the H scene is DEAD here u have to know somebody

I am from the UK so I do not pretend to understand street drug culture in the United States or Canada, but over here regardless of how healthy the market is for any drug, whatever the location, you need to have a pre - existing relationship with any one that you wish to engage with regarding illegal drug activity.

It just goes without saying. The only place I have ever had the confidence to integrate myself into the local community for the purpose of sourcing drugs have been during my visits to Ibiza,

We Americans aren't always so subtle, sometimes you're lucky if they don't cram it down your throat.

the buying and selling of drugs through the board is something that isnt allowed; similarly, arranging meetups for illegal activities is also not allowed. we have a responsibility to ensure illegal activities arent conducted through board, via the forums or private messages. police can and do watch bluelight, and we also want to protect people from legal issues arising from arranging or conducting illegal activities in such a public and easily documented way.

You can report Private Messages right? I'm assuming that the PM becomes viewable to moderators when it is reported?

I'm not that much of a big poster but when I was struggling with MDPV abuse and posting about it, I did receive a handful of PMs asking me for sources... Which is why I ask.

This was several years ago, btw. At the time I was paranoid, you know.... From all the MDPV so I didn't even think about reporting these PMs. I just deleted them. These days I'd gladly report them, but fortunately I haven't received any such PM in years. They really are annoying.

There was once a social side where ppl made friends and hung out. Hook ups for drugs are a different story.

Dallas - Houston

I was in Dallas last week and I can say H is there. But, it was the shittiest shit I?ve ever had. I found tar & China in less than an hour. But the quality was so disappointing. The China was so powdery (in capsules) it clogged up the rig. The tar sucked too. But to score you have to know where to look, and not be afraid to ask. However, I live in Houston and the scene here is alive for sure. It?s not called ?H? Town for nothin?. There seems to be a consistent characteristic to many areas in many cities when looking for a likely place to cop. I?m not promoting or sourcing, I?m just saying this is my strategy when on the road...but let?s get off the topic so this thread doesn?t get booted.

Green Dope & Gravel Dope in Houston:
I was wondering if anyone in Texas has come across the Green Dope? This stuff is a light teal green, in rocks, and when you put water on it, it still stays green. It came thru Houston 2x in the last 6 months. People say it could be cut with OC, but I feel like that?d be an expensive cutting agent, therefore defeating the purpose of cutting. Maybe it?s food coloring? I?d say it was above average quality for this area. Has anyone come across this or know what could give it its green color?

On another note...there was some dope that came thru this summer that looked exactly like broken up gray cement; even the texture. This was some fire...however, a buddy of mine had it tested for Fentenyl and it tested positive. It had a gravel texture, even with ?pores? in blackish-gray rocks, and turned black in water, if you come across this batch, be careful. It is more F than H and you don?t want to get F?d by this stuff and die.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can report Private Messages right? I'm assuming that the PM becomes viewable to moderators when it is reported?

Correct, reporting pms is the same as reporting posts, it makes it viewable to the staff so we can see if they're trying to source or otherwise do stuff that isn't allowed here and boot them if necessary. Frankly if there was some rando sending me pms trying to buy or sell drugs my first thought would be that they're a cop trying to "reverse sting" (entrap) people. I don't know how anyone could think that's a good idea.

On another note...there was some dope that came thru this summer that looked exactly like broken up gray cement; even the texture. This was some fire...however, a buddy of mine had it tested for Fentenyl and it tested positive. It had a gravel texture, even with ?pores? in blackish-gray rocks, and turned black in water, if you come across this batch, be careful. It is more F than H and you don?t want to get F?d by this stuff and die.

I'm from the H area. That's that shit they were calling grey death. Some combo of like fentanyl, h, U-47700, and carfentanil I have heard. Most of the China going around is just fent and it's a shame :( the last year and a half everything I've seen has been fent or a fent/H mix except for the tar. I've seen some pretty fucked up shit. Batches of dope that only had a small amount of dope then some kind of benzos in them. All kinds of funky shit going around Htown right now. You stay safe man.

Here in Tyler, been away from the scene for a while. Lived in San Antonio 2008-2009...that was definitely nuts. Back before OCs were OPs...then the tar. Moved to ETEX and was confused af when I got handed a capsule of cheese. Had never heard or seen the stuff before. What are things like nowadays here in etex/dallas?

I been floating around an area a lot recently. Would love to meet some people xxxx

Last edited by a moderator: