• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Texas dope thread

Originally from Houston just moved to Midland tx for oilfield work. Just introducing myself, looking to meet people in the Midland ,odessa area.

Originally from Houston just moved to Midland tx for oilfield work. Just introducing myself, looking to meet people in the Midland ,odessa area.
Hey man I'm driveing to Midland right now for work hopeing I can score an it'd most likely be tar

I'm located in San Antonio. And its around and its always good, guessing close to the border? Black Tar, brown powder, even straight up Fent going around.

Hey everyone,

I'm new to BL and the Dallas area as well. I've lived in the west coast, east coast, all over pretty much. I don't have any friends or family here. Hmu/ pm me. Wish I could find some tar or something..

I used to live in ATX, still know some plugs it that way. I live in Massachusetts now but you really gotta know people in Austin. It's mostly tar, but china white is around too

In Harlingen TX. Just recently moved here. Been on the prowl for a week now with no luck. Anyone from around this area?

I think it's Arlington, Texas, but what do I know...try harder next time. If you'd be withdrawing since a week you'd be cursing god to hell lying on your bathroom tiles liquishitting and feeling like Abu Zubaydeh. The fake one who they thought was the real one. The real Al-Queda guy was in Montana studying some dam, and on sept 10 2001 there was an explosion in his ranch. Was in prison for some time, now lives in Florida and drives expensive cars while the guy at guantanamo was a nobody. Montana is bigger than Texas too and I'm sure split open poppies are falling from the sky, opium everywhere, wouldn't it be nice?

Lol wtf are you talking about? And no, I'm in Harlingen. There is an Arlington, TX though. I'm about 30 miles from the boarder of Mexico but the only thing I can find is coke or crack. Heroin has been pretty hard to come by which makes no sense to me, considering how close I am to the source.

Lol wtf are you talking about? And no, I'm in Harlingen. There is an Arlington, TX though. I'm about 30 miles from the boarder of Mexico but the only thing I can find is coke or crack. Heroin has been pretty hard to come by which makes no sense to me, considering how close I am to the source.
Any luck? I fit in and still no luck

I used to live in Texas, generally speaking you have to know people to get dope. It's not like crack which can be found on the street. They don't really sell dope like that there. They mostly move it up to places like San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, and further north. Sorry, maybe if you can meet a junkie he/she will be able to help you.

No luck at all. Met someone that can only get large amounts but that's about it so far. So unless you have a decent amount of cash, you're kind of out of luck around here it seems.

Tx is the home of ..

I used to live in Texas, generally speaking you have to know people to get dope. It's not like crack which can be found on the street. They don't really sell dope like that there. They mostly move it up to places like San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, and further north. Sorry, maybe if you can meet a junkie he/she will be able to help you.

I live just north of Dallas, been in the scene for a bit, I concur, that bth is all behind doors.. gotta know where to go... Hard to luck into it...

Don't get me started on pills here, $$$