• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest Bluelight Photography Contest Round 373: Subterranean/Subaquatic (VOTING CLOSED)

Cast your vote here ...

• Chatative

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Socko

• Bearlove

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Klue

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • nekointheclouds

• Just A Guy

• SKL

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SKL

Bluelight Crew
This round's theme (suggested by yours truly) is Subterranean/Subaquatic

Voting is now closed. This round goes to Bearlove

ajcFJYQ.jpg

Chatative
del...

Socko

j581iWs.png

Bearlove

ajcFJYQ.jpg

Klue

23536379591_8a8ec44be8_c.jpg

nekointheclouds

DSCF0955.JPG

Just A Guy

cwnAEGp.jpg

SKL

subterranean.jpeg

hydroazuanacaine

tumblr_nzhf7uw1fY1u9yecko1_1280.jpg

Next round's theme: Law (open December 26th)

Have a theme for an upcoming round? make recommendations here

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's go with yes, to generate some more interest

Last edited:
Unfortunately I used a photo that might have been a good choice in an open round a few months ago but I dug around my photos & found something along the subaquatic theme! :)

(deleted)

Last edited by a moderator:
Some nice submissions so far. Since we were a little bit out of our usual routine we're going to keep this one running for another week; also will announce next week's theme tomorrow so we can get back in the usual cycle of having 2 weeks to prepare submissions.

Yes, caught entries in time and I already have great pic I took years ago with my sisters waterproof camera. I grew up swimming all the time year round since I was born and raised in Florida, so I am super comfortable with opening my eyes underwater which made fr a great pic.

DSCF0955.JPG

Thanks all for submissions and good luck to all in the contest.

Few changes, so we can get back into a regular rotation. OP updated as well.

We're going to keep the contest going until Wednesday, December 16th, so we can all have 2 weeks to get something together

Next weeks theme will be Law, and from then onward we will do the usual weekly theme with the next theme being listed along with the first so that there is still 2 weeks notice to get your photos in.

let's wait a bit tomorrow before making this a poll, please. i have an submission but can't find it until after work tomorrow.

sure

was going to close at midnight actually

Closed to new submissions. Poll added. Cast your votes. Thanks to all who participated and good luck.

Voting closed. And the winner is ...

Bearlove

ajcFJYQ.jpg