Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

R-DOM / 60mg - Very Experienced - Lesbian Love on Massive DOM & 2C-P Doses

Nexus_Tripper

Bluelighter
Warning: this is an extremely high dose of DOM. I slowly increased the dose over a few trips to avoid adverse reactions. DOM is generally to be one of the safest DOx chemicals. Other DOx chemicals may not be as safe as DOM; the halogenated DOxes (DOC, DOB, DOI) are known to have caused loss of circulation at similar doses, which is extremely dangerous.

I have posted about this before and people asked for a full report, so here it is! This experience took place a while months ago. I made the DOM and resolved out the inert S isomer. This is roughly equivalent to 90+mg (assuming S-isomer is 40% the potency of R) of racemic (commercially available DOM). I had been planning on doing a very high dose for a while and had my girlfriend to watch me. We dosed in the late afternoon and tripped through the night.

T-1:15 Me and girlfriend take a shower and enemas. We like to be clean - both inside and out - before tripping.
T-0:15 I oil up my syringe and draw up 20ml of 3mg/ml DOM solution. She does the same but with 10mg of 2C-P in her rig. We both get a few sex toys out and lube each other up in case we get horny.
T-0:00 I lie back and slip the syringe deep into my ass. I slowly push in the plunger and feel the liquid squirting inside. She decides to wait until I come up to do her dose.
T+0:02 First alerts, I begin to feel slightly... Altered.
T+0:05 Definitely tripping, very strong visuals, still growing.
T+0:10 I reach the peak. Visuals pretty much cover my entire field of vision. I'm still lying back on our bed. Girlfriend gets up, plays a record and grabs her 2C-P dose. She lies back next to me and inserts it.
T+0:30 Both peaking. At this point, we loose track of time. I begin to feel her. To my surprise, she already had a vibe inside her dripping-wet pussy and responded by slipping one into me. The sensation of inserting butt-plugs brought us over the edge. We spent hours in one giant orgasm! Until we start to come down, we spend the trip naked, in bed, making love to the music.
T+18:00 We had both begun coming down for a while and were exhausted. The sun was rising. We decided to get up and try to make it through the day without crashing to avoid messing up our sleep schedule. We got dressed and had a friend pick us up (this guy always takes forever to get to arrive, we waited for over 2hr) and drive us to a breakfast restaurant for a good meal. Back at home, we mostly watched TV or played games on our computers.

We woke up feeling refreshed the next day.

The duration of this was extremely long (24hr+), but it was a very good experience. I don't have the time to doses like this often, nor would I like to do so more than once every few years. I might go this high again in the future.

Last edited:
That is a crazy high dose! Maybe I just don't know enough about DOM but is it really only that intense? I would've imagined that to be more like a blackout running naked through the streets kind of dose. Cool story though. Thanks for sharing. :)

To my surprise, she already had a vibe inside her dripping-wet pussy and responded by slipping one into me. The sensation of inserting butt-plugs brought us over the edge. We spent hours in one giant orgasm! Until we start to come down, we spend the trip naked, in bed, making love to the music........................

More detail needed about the time between the above quote and the one below. Do you have a video? This would also be helpful.

T+18:00 We had both begun coming down for a while and were exhausted.