• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants WARNING!!! cigarettes laced with meth-watch out teenage smokers

nancy145

Bluelighter
I picked up a pack of cigs yesterday, and the filters were pressed in past the paper around it and the end was bent. it didn't smell like a spliff, so it wasnt weed. I'm pretty sure it was meth or crack( this is why: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/776963-did-i-smoke-meth-laced-cigs ). I wanna smoke crack and meth so this was just free drugs to me, but most people who would pick up cigs off the ground cuz they're not old enough to buy it would probably not wanna do meth or crack, so i figured i'd give a warning because cigs and other drugs can be laced. Be careful

EDIT: I'm not saying this is a huge crisis or happens all the time or anything. I'm just saying this does happen, and even though it's very rare people should be aware that it's possible. and for everyone wondering why the hell i smoked some random shit off the ground, it's because I'm having a very difficult time in my life right now and willing to do almost any drug, so if it was laced it would just be free drugs for me. I was glad it was laced. I'm not dumb, i knew what i was doing, I'm just a junkie. And also, if you think I'm overreacting and freaking out about this why do you think it's so dumb that I did it?

Last edited:
This sounds very unbelievable. How should drugs like Meth or Crack get into a sealed pack of Cigarettes? Who should do something like that and why?
It does not make any sense and I call bullshit.

To quote you from the linked thread:

lol I'm stoned and creating conspiricy theories about this but I'm too high to explain then. NOOOOOO!!!!!

Yeah...

i wonder if the chemical you injested was a PCP based chem, as thats a common way to take PCP.

I picked up a pack of cigs yesterday, and the filters were pressed in past the paper around it and the end was bent. it didn't smell like a spliff, so it wasnt weed. I'm pretty sure it was meth or crack( this is why: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/776963-did-i-smoke-meth-laced-cigs ). I wanna smoke crack and meth so this was just free drugs to me, but most people who would pick up cigs off the ground cuz they're not old enough to buy it would probably not wanna do meth or crack, so i figured i'd give a warning because cigs and other drugs can be laced. Be careful

Lady, I'm sure 99% of drug users would never waste their drugs by tossing them out. I believe you are just trying to cause a panic on these boards, which will not work.

OP, so you picked up these methamphetamine-laced cigarettes from a store? This is very bad news indeed, as it implies that someone in the manufacturing process is chemically altering these cigarettes prior to shipping them nationwide. The suits at big tobacco are no doubt involved in this heinous breach of trust. It seems they've taken their evil modus operandi one malevolent step forward and are now trying to addict our nation's youth to hard stimulants.

Lock up your kids, boycott 7-11 and for the love of God, broach this subject with your girlfriends at your weekly book group over a nice bottle of red.

i was stoned when i wrote this so i mightve not made some things clear. i didnt walk into a store and buy a pack of cigs laced with meth. i was walking on the sidewalk through the ghettoish area near my house and found an already opened pack of cigarettes with only 2 left. if you click the link i gave, there's a lot of reasons it could be meth or crack. I'm not trying to start a panic, and im not in any way trying to say that tobacco companies are secretly putting any drug in cigarettets. im just saying shit you find on the ground isn't safe,and you should be careful.

BTW the conspiricy theorey thing was i thought that the DEA tracked down where i was walking and put a pack of meth cigs on the ground so id find them in order to get statistics about teens smoking meth. i was really high.

gah, who gives a fuck.

this isn't anything new or something to be alarmed about.

it's extremely rare, too.

Lady, I'm sure 99% of drug users would never waste their drugs by tossing them out. I believe you are just trying to cause a panic on these boards, which will not work.
Back in the day I would've not knowingly wasted my drugs but have thrown out my share of cigarette packs with a bundle of dope in them or a nice sack of weed,lol! That fucking sucks. You will be riding down the road smoke your last smoke and chuck your pack out the window. Then a little while later you can't find your shit then that moment of clarity,"Oh no my shit was in my cigarette pack"!

I remember walking with a friend of mine to the liquor store and saying out loud "I wish I had some valium"...
No lie a minute later there was a rx bottle on the side of the road, with 10+ 10mg valiums.

The universe was my personal concierge that day.

I never find drugs. I always lose them :(. One time I lost an entire bundle into the center console of my car. I totally took that shit apart but they were never heard from again....my thoughts is that the "friend" that was helping me take apart the console found them and instead of doing the right thing, just kept them for himself. If he did find them then why would he help me take apart my doors too?

And, most people with common sense don't generally pick stuff up off the ground and smoke it. For gods sake if you are near a "ghetto-ish" area they usually sell singles. So even if you're broke, you can still get a cigarette for 50 cents. The only ppl I've ever seen pick them up and smoke them are some of the homeless (who'd probably appreciate the free high)

Your title is simply overkill

LOL @ OP sorry dude but this is silly. Most people don't lace cigs with meth. If anything it would have been PCP which is also unlikely.

i mostly smoked it for what it was laced with, not the cig itself. im willing to do really hard drugs right now, so there was a 99% chance id wanna smoke whatever it was

And, most people with common sense don't generally pick stuff up off the ground and smoke it. For gods sake if you are near a "ghetto-ish" area they usually sell singles. So even if you're broke, you can still get a cigarette for 50 cents. The only ppl I've ever seen pick them up and smoke them are some of the homeless (who'd probably appreciate the free high)

Your title is simply overkill

i mostly smoked it for what it was laced with, not the cig itself. im willing to do really hard drugs right now, so there was a 99% chance id wanna smoke whatever it was
How did you know it was laced with anything? So you picked up a butt off the ground and smoked it because you thought it might be laced?
The last 4 or 5 days some of the stupidest shit has been posted on bluelight,you're a troll or you are dusted!

i was stoned when i wrote this so i mightve not made some things clear. i didnt walk into a store and buy a pack of cigs laced with meth. i was walking on the sidewalk through the ghettoish area near my house and found an already opened pack of cigarettes with only 2 left. if you click the link i gave, there's a lot of reasons it could be meth or crack. I'm not trying to start a panic, and im not in any way trying to say that tobacco companies are secretly putting any drug in cigarettets. im just saying shit you find on the ground isn't safe,and you should be careful.

Whoever said "the shift you find on the ground" was safe in the first place? Obviously when you pick something up off the ground you have no idea where it's been. Still, I bet 99.9% of the cigarettes you find on the ground aren't laced with meth so even if the ones you found were, that is an extremely rare occurrence.

This is getting even more ridiculous. You should definitely re-evaluate your life-choices if you actually smoke found cigarettes in the hope they are laced with some "hard drugs", lol.

Btw, I drank some liquid from a liquor-bottle I found yesterday and it was laced with ayahuasca!