• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Purity of Blue Role 230mg and Pink Rolex 140mg?

9mmAustralia

Greenlighter
Has anyone tried these pills? These pills are from Holland and apparently they're quality MDxx. Anyone havee any pill reports, i've tried pillreports.com but i haven't found this pill. Please help!

The pills look very good, great press, skyblue colour and good texture. Same with the pink one. They both have a great rolex crown as the logo with a pill splitter line in the back.

rolex? Aw hell no, stay away from those little monsters. They have killed a huge amount of people over the years. There are some good batches out there but most of them are amp in the best of cases and PMA/PMMA in the worst of cases. Seriously, if you don't have a testkit to confirm MDMA (and even then I wouldn't take a rolex), throw them into the bin. Please don't take them, if there is any stamp that comes to mind as being very bad, it's the rolex one. Just look at all the rolex reports on pillreports, you have to look hard to find a clean one among all those bad ones

rolex? Aw hell no, stay away from those little monsters. They have killed a huge amount of people over the years. There are some good batches out there but most of them are amp in the best of cases and PMA/PMMA in the worst of cases. Seriously, if you don't have a testkit to confirm MDMA (and even then I wouldn't take a rolex), throw them into the bin. Please don't take them, if there is any stamp that comes to mind as being very bad, it's the rolex one. Just look at all the rolex reports on pillreports, you have to look hard to find a clean one among all those bad ones

Okay man thanks, i'll test it.

Hello everyone,

I can confirm these pills have had all signs point to a clean mdma dose consistent with amounts claimed by suppliers.

2 close mates had 1 pill each and both described classic mdma symptoms and loved every minute of it. I will eat them myself soon and let you know :)

Perhaps testing them would be the best way to determine their legitimacy?

9mmAusttalia I guess I took this pill. Did you ever take it? What did you feel? Please read my past threads and you may understand why I am asking this... I still have a half of that pill, will be testing it asap just suggest me which kit may test for piperazines and all that crap. They weren't completely MDMA btw, neither MDA, heck I just feel social, did not enjoy kissing, and read the rest of the symptoms. The pill was exactly as what you claimed it to be, and my friends who had them claimed these were pute Meth but did not feel long-term effects such as how I am doing... Please reach me asap!