• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Bumps of speed?

Magicmonk

Bluelighter
Okay so I know people sniff speed in nice Hollywood lines compared to cocaine. However I was wondering has anyone tried keying speed? Taking little bumps of it compared to
linee? Has anyone found this effective? I was considerin buying a couple grams of standard speed, and taking keys/bumps through out the day at work or whilst trying to get some stuff done. Just wondering what effect it
have I havent found a thread else
where, anyone reckon it'll still have the effect of enhanced attention span? Thanks peeps!

I've personally always taken bumps, a line seems excessive lol. I don't usually smoke either just bumps and for me the shit that's usually available one bump is good for about 8 hours at least but then again I'm a lot smaller than most dudes

Bumps, lines meh, it's all going up your nose. Those big lines are cos the gear is shite, if it's good then no need for any more at a time than will fit on a key or in your little finger nail which has been grown specifically for that purpose.

Taking bumps is pretty effective if the speed is decent enough - it really depends on what your looking for and how good the speed is/tolerance. If the speed is good enough to bump, then bombing small amounts also works and is easier on the nose and easier to do at work.

Cheers guys im getting a gram today, im pretty new to amphetamines, used lots of mdma and coke but not speed anyone got any tips to check the purity of it or if it's anygood? Like how it should feel,colour, should it burn etc cheers guys appreciate tr feed back! And I had my thumb nail grown for that purpose for cocaine hahaha!!

First off, sounds like you're thinking of cocaine with the Hollywood sized lines, as that's not the case with meth. Doing large lines of speed would hurt like a bitch, and that's coming from a regular speed user who snorts.
Secondly, remember this isn't cocaine. You aren't going to need 1-2 grams! That's a lot. I went from cocaine where I needed 1.5g-3g personally each use, to meth, where for a while all I'd get was $20 worth which is .2 or .3 grams and be high longer than my cocaine would last.

First off, sounds like you're thinking of cocaine with the Hollywood sized lines, as that's not the case with meth. Doing large lines of speed would hurt like a bitch, and that's coming from a regular speed user who snorts.
Secondly, remember this isn't cocaine. You aren't going to need 1-2 grams! That's a lot. I went from cocaine where I needed 1.5g-3g personally each use, to meth, where for a while all I'd get was $20 worth which is .2 or .3 grams and be high longer than my cocaine would last.
Sorry dude probably should of clarified, im in the uk so
Meth I've actually never even seen Id like to try! But I'm on about uk street speed/base dexamphets n all that fun stuff. Yeah still stings like a bitch, I ended up doing the gram then getting some cocaine and some ketamine was a fun time in the end ;D

Meth I've actually never even seen Id like to try! But I'm on about uk street speed/base dexamphets n all that fun stuff. Yeah still stings like a bitch, I ended up doing the gram then getting some cocaine and some ketamine was a fun time in the end ;D

Lol be safe

I:m surprised the UK isnt filled with meth!