Info can i anonomysly donate?

nancy145

Bluelighter
I'm super lazy and never get around to doing things and i dont have much money either so i might not donate for a while after this question gets answered, but i probably will eventually.

I wanna donate like $5 or $10 to bluelight(and change my name too), but when i looked at the place you go to donate i had to fill out my adress and credit card and billing and tax info and everything. I'm 15 and i don't want my parents knowing im on bluelight, so i cant really use their info and credit card for it. is there any way i could just send a moderator or admin a code on a prepaid visa card or something and they put it in with the rest of the donated money? or is there another way i could easily donate without my parents knowing? thanks

feel free to drop me a pm with the details and i'll be happy to do it for you.

regards

alasdair

I'm getting 2 prepaid visa cards within a week, a $10 one and a $15 one, so I'll just pm you the codes and any other details once i get them

Yes you can do because I do it anonymously. I had some trouble at first but someone from MAPS helpedme n was lovely. You simply tick the box that says "make this donation anonymous."

Hope that helps? My advice would be never give your card details to ANYONE online please I'm advising this as they could be anyone. MAPS will help you if you've any issues they are ace n truly helpful n friendly.

Evey

Last edited: