Your current cycle?

nolys

Bluelight Crew
It's in the title, your current cycle and the brand of gear it isis, or if your planning one within the month post your cycle.

1-6
30 rising to 50mg dbol per week

1-10 or 1-15
T400 - 200mg test c, 200mg test d 1ml per week
Deca 200 x 3ml per week (anyone used vmx labs my first run with them the vial looks like it was put together in a south American bath tub)

12 or 17 weeks depending on the test and deca run. Havnt decided on length of this part of cycle.

Testotren 150, 75mg tren a 75mg test prop 525mg of each per week

Want to put superdrol somewhere in there undecided as of now

Edit - I was going to have a brand review implemented in this thread but thought it would be taking the piss out of our rules

200 test e
600 deca
Been on it about 8 weeks.
All mts gear.
Will be added in their shredded blend soon which is 50/50/50 trest tren mast and also 1mg methyl tren at 1/2cc per day in a few weeks. Ancillary drugs will be provided by Pfizer (caber) and ai/serm by Powderguy. Have enough shredded for 100 days but obviously due to mtren will use til it either A. Makes me feel shitty or B. 50 days. And save the rest for spring/summer.

Your an advocate of high deca low test too? I find low test and high other gear seems to work better.. That Mrs gear I hear good things about but fuck it's expensive I get vials of testotren 75mg test 75mg tren 25 each. Deca is 20 t400 is 20. Being in the UK is a gift from heaven sometimes. Why's the running price for 100 dbols where you guys are I pay 20

^^depends. What's the dose? I'd pay probably $0.50/pill for 10-25mg tabs depending on source. I want to try it soon but meh, I got enough aromatising compounds in right now lol. Also low test is to minimize ai usage. I'm getting some letro in and will up test to 300/week and split the letro to counter the increased estro from test, the methyl estradiol from trest, and the increase of aromatase activity from nandrolone. The letro was cheap so I figured just micro dose it as I would to give the same results of adex. I've had issues with asin before such as unquenchable thirst that severely through off my electrolyte ratio. Trying low dose letro as my ai this go and see how it is. So probably a quarter tab (0.625mg) per dose as needed.

I'm on:

500mg of nothing, weeks 1-26.

Having a nice long break for now. Hence my somewhat snappy shitty mood lately. It's slowly improving though. And balls are getting pretty big again - it's been a while since I remembered how uncomfortable they can be lol 8(

^^I honestly tried taking a break but low test seriously destroys me. Makes me so utterly depressed and tired and joints hurt. Triggers me to get high so I try to avoid it. I know all the old pros took breaks, no pct etc so I know it works but for me, it's too risky to jeopardize my clean time with that kind of side effects :/ I'd rather pin my weekly test than go back to shooting dope again

^^I honestly tried taking a break but low test seriously destroys me. Makes me so utterly depressed and tired and joints hurt. Triggers me to get high so I try to avoid it. I know all the old pros took breaks, no pct etc so I know it works but for me, it's too risky to jeopardize my clean time with that kind of side effects :/ I'd rather pin my weekly test than go back to shooting dope again

boy thats the struggle right there

Fair enough. The AAS option is certainly the better choice given the circumstances. Do you feel awful even if you drop to genuine TRT levels for a while?

Fair enough. The AAS option is certainly the better choice given the circumstances. Do you feel awful even if you drop to genuine TRT levels for a while?
Nope. I feel alright on 150/week test e. Last cruise was 150 test e 200 mast e per week and it was amazing.

I would probably cruise at a higher dose than most I would jab 250mg per week personally. I find cruising good for running short oral only cycles between proper cycles. I might run anadrol again give it another go at maybe 50mg and see if I can tolerate it when this cycle over

I would probably cruise at a higher dose than most I would jab 250mg per week personally. I find cruising good for running short oral only cycles between proper cycles. I might run anadrol again give it another go at maybe 50mg and see if I can tolerate it when this cycle over

Hi nolys... Whilst you've been away CFC has presented compelling evidence to suggest (unless you are a serious top level competitive bodybuilder, which most of us are NOT) cruise-blast might not be the way forward if cardiovascular health in later life is your primary concern...

Basically the tissue of your heart and circulatory system can be seriously affected by anything over physiological levels of testosterones.. Time off is what is needed to allow these changes to attempt a return to normal. Cruise just doesn't cut it I'm afraid... It may assist in lowering circulating lipids and liver values, but not effects of cardiovascular remodelling over time...

Currently on 125mg/week, and considering dropping the lot.. :(

Hi nolys... Whilst you've been away CFC has presented compelling evidence to suggest (unless you are a serious top level competitive bodybuilder, which most of us are NOT) cruise-blast might not be the way forward if cardiovascular health in later life is your primary concern...

Basically the tissue of your heart and circulatory system can be seriously affected by anything over physiological levels of testosterones.. Time off is what is needed to allow these changes to attempt a return to normal. Cruise just doesn't cut it I'm afraid... It may assist in lowering circulating lipids and liver values, but not effects of cardiovascular remodelling over time...

Currently on 125mg/week, and considering dropping the lot.. :(

Didn't he also post that ace inhibitors are fantastic ancillary drugs for all around health?

Lol, no I didn't. It's surely better not to need to take anything, but if you're on cycle and looking to limit the harm, you might consider ARBs or CCBs (but not ACE inhibitors) to reduce cardiovascular sides. They're not a reason to stay on cycle forever though.

^^^what was the reasoning behind someone recommending losartan? I forget I thought it had to do with something in the ventricle walls?

Can I be pointed In the direction of this evidence so I can do my own research and make my own decision on that? Is it for extended lengths of time or will each cycle cause more and more damage? Can the damage be reversed with time off the gear? Just a few of the answers I'm looking for

Can I be pointed In the direction of this evidence so I can do my own research and make my own decision on that? Is it for extended lengths of time or will each cycle cause more and more damage? Can the damage be reversed with time off the gear? Just a few of the answers I'm looking for

You can just google that its pretty much common knowelege

You can try higher dosages of taurine on a daily basis (5,000mg+) for the benefit of cardiovascular health. The myocardium has a substantially larger taurine stores in comparison to other tissue comprising of vital organs.

"The potential health benefits of taurine in cardiovascular disease"

Abstract

Taurine (2-aminoethanesulphonic acid), a sulphur-containing amino acid, is found in most mammalian tissues. Although it can be synthesized endogenously, the major source of taurine is from the diet. Taurine was found to exhibit diverse biological actions, including protection against ischemia-reperfusion injury, modulation of intracellular calcium concentration, and antioxidant, antiatherogenic and blood pressure-lowering effects. The present review will address the potential beneficial actions of taurine in congestive heart failure, hypertension, ischemic heart disease, atherosclerosis and diabetic cardiomyopathy. There is a wealth of experimental information and some clinical evidence available in the literature suggesting that taurine could be of benefit in cardiovascular disease of different etiologies. However, double-blind long-term clinical trials need to be conducted before taurine can be unequivocally recommended as a nutritional intervention for the prevention and/or treatment of cardiovascular disease.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2586397/

^^^what was the reasoning behind someone recommending losartan? I forget I thought it had to do with something in the ventricle walls?

I recommended Losartan for a number of reasons. One is that the RAS (renin-angiotensin system) is heavily involved in poor cardiac remodelling (fibrosis etc). Losartan and the ARB class can reverse this. They help to modulate TGF-B, which has been implicated as part of the inflammatory mechanism behind AAS-induced cardiovascular damage. I've also suggested CCBs because, in a similar way, they can control calcium efflux - too much calcium can induce apoptosis of arterial endothelial cells leading to fibrosis and scarring. AAS causes the release of too much calcium via an inflammatory process. Both ARBs and CCBs could reverse these negative changes (note: there have been vanishingly few studies, none on humans most on mice, due to medical ethics and lack of interest). Also, they both lower blood pressure, which is also elevated on AAS and this helps to prevent cardiac hypertrophy.

:(

This suggests that new evidence has been revealed that it may be more damaging than previously thought. I was actual independent studies not shit about how steroids are bad mmmmmmmmkay.
I'm aware steroids cause cardiovascular damage, from what gf said it seems as though the damage is more than I originally thought