• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderal and then some

JennCajun

Greenlighter
Hey guys,
SWIM, wants to try adderal to help complete a very large essay, in a very short amount of time. SWIM has never taken it before but the dealer suggests taking half a pill. Any suggestions on how SWIM will be feeling and if this is worth while? Also, SWIM takes tylenol #3's and 1's recreationally, and wants to know if mixing the two will be a problem. Also SWIM takes 150mg of Effexor everyday.

ANY informaton or personal experience would be appreciated, Thanks!
:?:D

First can you tell us how many mgs the pills are? We also need to know if the pill is extended release it instant release (Adderall XR or IR)

Adderall is good for studying, but be prepared that it does increase focus it often causes a lack of creativity so that may affect your essay. However it will make you more interested in doing the essay, and you may actually enjoy it.

I don't think you are supposed to use SWIM here I'm pretty sure its against the rules. But do you know how many mg's it is?You will be very stimulated and motivated to do everything and will be very focused and in a good mood.It affects everyone differently but those are some of the positive effects. I would suggest looking it up on Erowid for all the effects. It is definitely worthwhile for any school/work, I actually just got prescribed it for that. Taking the Tylenol 3s should be fine but I would suggest waiting until you are coming down from the Adderall since you will have trouble sleeping and will want something to take the edge off. As far as I know the Effexor should be fine to. It will make you very very productive and I have used it to ace many tests, essays, and to get a 27 on my ACT. If you like cannabis you will want some of that for the comedown as well to give you an appetite and help you get to sleep. Your heart rate will also go up and it is normal and completely fine. You should have a great time and it will help you immensely with your essay.

Welcome to bluelight. We do not use the terms SWIM, my pet dog/cat, or write about ourselves and drug use in the third person here.

It would depend upon the mg in the pill of Adderall, if it's XR (extended release), IR (instant release), and it is a stimulant so I would not mix it with any downers like Tylenol with codeine that you posted that you do take often, or even drink on it.

It should not interact with the Effexor but I'm not a medical professional, and you should make sure you do not have heart, or blood pressure issues at all before taking it.

I found drinking a lot of caffeine in coffee, black tea, or soda to work well for writing essays and working on projects. Good luck, and stay safe.

15-30 mgs for wakefulness promotion purposes. For studying I used to l like to wash down the Adderall 20 XRs with an energy drink. Nowadays ill just eat some crystal meth though, it's a lot cheaper/stronger :) Almost TOO effective though...

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! I'll have to find out the mgs and get back, and my bad using SWIM, i misread the rules thinking that I had to use it.