• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Do You Believe In Aliens?

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
I personally believe in them very much. I think that they may even have acted as a sort of "mediator" between the source of consciousness and life itself and the physical plane of reality. I think they are a type of gatekeepers. You might all think I'm nuts, but I think I've actually had some encounters with them. When I talk about aliens, I'm talking only about the classic gray, DMT machine elf type of entity. Do you believe in them?

With the massive amount of galaxies in the observable universe, it would be pretty unrealistic that only this one here formed (intelligent) life. but since the stars are so far away from each other (and there is even much more space between the milky way and neighboring galaxies). The only way intelligent beings could have detected us is via our radio waves crossing interstellar space, but cosmologically speaking, even those haven't travelled that far since we invented radiotechnology.

I think it is perfectly reasonable to believe in extraterrestial life, but I highly doubt that intelligent aliens have arrived here. if you have had "encounters" why don't you tell us about them? and tbh something in context with a spiritual / drug experience doesn't really count. do you have any hard evidence?

As far as alien life form I believe in the possibility, but not the type that look like humans with big heads or that you see in the movies. I think if anything they'd more resemble the type of fish they've found in the deep seas or be microbial. Speaking of which didn't they find evidence on Mars of supposedly some worm type creature years ago?

As far as aliens that are going to come back to earth and bringing the enlightened ones to some other dimension, absolutely not. Also I wouldn't consider what someone sees during a DMT trip to be evidence of much of anything honestly. I sort of equate that as a stronger version of someone thinking they're gaining insight from an acid trip. Once the drugs wear off tho the insight tends to fade away and not really be applicable to the real world anyways IMO. I think it can be useful for introspection tho.

Last edited:
Yes. Statistically speaking there has to be other life out there. And everywhere we thought there wouldn't be life, there has been.

And yes to aliens being here already. Maybe not in the classical bipedal alien sense, but some sort of interdimensional life. I've seen balls of light in the sky on more than one occasion, and pretty sure it wasn't ball lightning (seeing that once is rare in itself).. they phased in and phased out, and sometimes zigzaged a bit.. and these events happened on days when I was very heightened emotionally. I also got the sense that either I could feel when these things were about to appear, or perhaps they could sense my mood and thoughts and appeared at very 'coincidental' times in my train of thoughts. Very odd experiences.

I also believe entities play a much more fundamental role in human psychology and humanity than we currently realize. Not in the sense of Icke's reptilian theory or any grand cosmic conspiracy, but more along the lines of they're another class of life/species, some of which is friendly to us and some of which treat us as we treat cattle.

Yea I agree with that they definitely are somewhere, I mean if there is(was) life on Mars, it statistically pretty much impossible for life not to exist elsewhere.
I think they mightve even been here throughout history. But I dont think theyre as present as some of you think. And more so, and I completely agree, theyre almost definitely not bipedal movie like beings. I think we cannot even comprehend how they might appear and exist. Who knows what their biology is based on , how they move, even how the perceive time and space. Whether they even feel, see or hear. They probabily have completely different senses than us, communicate with each other in a completely different manner. If they even communicate, what if theyre all one organism or something. I think its beyond our comprehension at this time to imagine all the shapes and forms of existance could be possible for another sentient being to exist in. Or what types of consciousness are even possible. I just hope we get to see them soon and in a positive way :) .

Many people assume aliens would be visible to the human eye if they existed. Life is significantly more stable on a microscopic scale (More space, easier to conserve energy, hide from potential threats etc). It would be in the vested interests of any intelligent species to downsize itself as soon as physically possible for preservation. I assume that if there is life out there (which I believe there is), the life which is intelligent would potentially seek to make itself almost undetectable to humans at this point in history due to this logic.

Last edited:
I believe that non-physical life is common, even existing parallel to us. Physical, sentient beings like us are probably a lot more rare, and it'd be even more rare for us to be able to make contact with one another.

Yes. Statistically speaking there has to be other life out there. And everywhere we thought there wouldn't be life, there has been.

And yes to aliens being here already. Maybe not in the classical bipedal alien sense, but some sort of interdimensional life. I've seen balls of light in the sky on more than one occasion, and pretty sure it wasn't ball lightning (seeing that once is rare in itself).. they phased in and phased out, and sometimes zigzaged a bit.. and these events happened on days when I was very heightened emotionally. I also got the sense that either I could feel when these things were about to appear, or perhaps they could sense my mood and thoughts and appeared at very 'coincidental' times in my train of thoughts. Very odd experiences.

I also believe entities play a much more fundamental role in human psychology and humanity than we currently realize. Not in the sense of Icke's reptilian theory or any grand cosmic conspiracy, but more along the lines of they're another class of life/species, some of which is friendly to us and some of which treat us as we treat cattle.

Can you define interdimensional? I am geninely curious as it comes up often in discussions like this but I never know if one is talking about actual spacial dimensions or using the word more broadly to mean perhaps a different time or parallel world/universe.

Can you define interdimensional? I am geninely curious as it comes up often in discussions like this but I never know if one is talking about actual spacial dimensions or using the word more broadly to mean perhaps a different time or parallel world/universe.

I don't know where they would be exactly.. anywhere but this physical dimension. For me I don't believe in the concept of extra spatial dimensions; the whole concept of spatial dimensions is ridiculous.. I don't see any cartesian grids hanging in space, do you? Other than that I can't say.. I really have no idea.

i'm talking about dr. lilly's coincidence control central, which i equate with bodhisattvas from another planet, and yes, i believe in them like most people believe in gravity. i see the grays as a metaphor for a race that has intelligence, but completely lacks altruism and thus cannot transcend. they literally look for love with anal probes. are they real? never met one, i hope not.

interdimensionality is a vague term. it is possible, within science, that there are higher dimensions and stuff that exists only there - like Flatland. It can refer to heavens and hells - more like what we'd call 'parallel worlds'. But also, to states of transcendence, like Buddhanature. we need better language for this.

Last edited:
I coulnd begin to translate messages received through these intelligences in English using words already in our vocabulary. At times it may rannge from comphrehensible to abstract to completely incomrehensible but in a poetice fahshion. I channel some of the messages in my current book. My next book will focuse on th finer points of the mesages.

Or you can say I'm comppletely delusional, and I'm OK with that. I only wish for others to consider the words.

I think life is fairly common in the universe as astronomers conceive of it. Likely a ton of places with critters of varying levels of intelligence. Some who even saw a need for technology and developed it to varying degrees should be around somewhere. Much less sure about them having FTL travel, and to find us through anything other than us randomly showing up in some survey of the sky.
Drug aliens/demons/angels are something I've experienced many times...not quite sure what to believe sober. They seem so real, but so do people in dreams. Could more easily be bits of my soul and mind doing something neat than a trans dimensional society that knows and cares about my dumb ass.

I don't know where they would be exactly.. anywhere but this physical dimension. For me I don't believe in the concept of extra spatial dimensions; the whole concept of spatial dimensions is ridiculous.. I don't see any cartesian grids hanging in space, do you? Other than that I can't say.. I really have no idea.

No, no grid covering the sky. But that would mean coordinates are arbitrary (which they of course are) not actual space. Up-down, left-right, front-back exist. We of course can call them whatever we want too, but they are there regardless unlike something like 2x, 3y, 6z.

I do believe there is life elsewhere besides Earth and surely some of it is intelligent. I am not a believer in what some here are (spiritual life for lack of a better term) rather that the constraints of local physics, chemistry, and biology shaped other life just as it did our own. I am open minded about life merging with technology and becoming less biological and even perhaps completely forgoing a physical body that needs to eat, drink and die. This very well could be what those who believe in a spirit life form are actually perceiving. I just dont think at some point it was so different from us.

No, no grid covering the sky. But that would mean coordinates are arbitrary (which they of course are) not actual space. Up-down, left-right, front-back exist. We of course can call them whatever we want too, but they are there regardless unlike something like 2x, 3y, 6z.

Well coordinates are arbitrary.. they don't exist except on paper. Spatial dimensions are not real, they are abstractions that we project on to space. The idea of the 5th or 6th dimension is just science fiction, nothing more.

I believe we have never been visited by aliens. But I do believe they exist as the universe is immense. It would be awesome, when a person dies, if they then discovered the answers to the universe. I guess it would be cool if a person could find everything out bout the universe when alive, but I highly doubt that will happen, just like I highly doubt we find the answers once dead. But a guy can dream right

Extraterrestrial life probably exists but I think it's silly to claim anything more than that. I think that saying aliens intervened is an insult against the struggles of our ancestors akin to believing that the French were too stupid to overthrow the monarchy and that it was all due to the Illuminati.

Yes, I am certain alien life, including intelligent alien life, exists. If not something is profoundly wrong about out understanding of the universe.

I also think it is extremely unlikely intelligent alien life has ever been here. The idea that it has is ridiculous and unsupported by any good evidence.

Suggested aliens had a hand in our development is similar to saying god created us. If god made us, who made god? Only with god you have the luxury of proposing god is a constant. With aliens, who intervened in their development? Other aliens? And then it's turtles all the way down.

Its similarly ridiculous to propose they hide in other imaginary dimensions. Might as well be talking about god again.

I suspect the intelligent alien life in the universe is probably all carbon based like us, and most likely does use radio signals to communicate. People get way too abstract when thinking about aliens. Alien or not, we all exist in the same universe with the same physical rules. These rules don't have a lot of room for variety in how life develops. Everything has to be exactly right. For that reason I believe almost all if not all alien life is significantly more like what we know than not.

Last edited:
I've heard once that it would be a waist of space if only us were to occupy this endless universe.

Yes, I believe they are there. Some say they don't exist because we can't see them but I don't buy that.

The universe is infinite and I don't think we are not the most evolved species.