• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite drug to binge through the night with

falsifiedhypothesi

Bluelight Crew
I only rarely find myself pulling 30+ hour insomnia sessions anymore but I enjoy them when the occasion arises. Usually I'm stocked on oxy and adderall when I decide to do one of these so I end up either doing one or the other all night until I'm nearly out.

I find oxy makes me much less functional the next day due to it being a cns depressant combined with no sleep but there is no come down so I prefer it to adderall. Coffee is my favorite thing to stay up all night on, besides no crashing at any point I actually feel pretty good and alert the next day.

What's everyone's preference for overnight binging?

BK-2CB or mushrooms with MDMA and benzos, potentiates each other to the extreme more serotonin from mdma to be used by mushys = happier, longer, harder trip. benzos to prevent a bad trip 140mg ish valium. benzo tolerance through the roof so not sedating. pyrazolam best for good trip

Vyvanse, klonopin/xanax, cigarettes and cannabis.

Or LSD, cigarettes, and cannabis.

Crack is the best for binges

Lol, I only ever smoked crack once, but this is totally true. As soon as we took our first hit of crack we just wanted to keep smoking. I didn't want to stop until I came back to my senses and realized that I shouldn't be smoking crack. So at that point I just went home.

Overnight binges would have to be amphetamines including methamphetamine (don't really do that but have) or mdma/ketamine, of course I am probably tripping too and on a lot more drugs during nights like these, but definitely have to pick those three.

Amphetamines are my favourite for staying up for days but you need benzos and opiates for the comedown

Binges I think are best for stimulants.

Getting really fire coke and taking bumps and lines throughout the night while just bullshitting about anything is quite fun.

After getting high quality coke I've sort of become a coke snob. All the other times, even when I had gotten good coke, I was always surprised with how addicted people got to it in the 70's and 80's. Then I get high quality coke and it all became clear.

It's a pretty big difference. A bump that fits on the end of a regular car key should get you high. Not a line. A bump.

It's nothing like mainlining a fat shot of meth, a nucknucknuck

Although I've heard that IV cocaine is pretty enjoyable.

Alcohol, ethylphenidate, cigarettes, sativa and indica dominant strains (Quantum Kush and Chemo Kush), a 240mg 'White Lightning' cold water extracted codeine solution, more alcohol hidden somewhere for when I inevitably get sad thinking I've consumed all the alcohol, and Seroquel to knock me out at the tail-end. The poor-man's 100% legal (in BC, at least) binge!

God, though...the only thing there is never enough of during any binge is the night, in my opinion. There are few feelings worse than realizing that the sun is beginning to crest the horizon, and few feelings better than chainsmoking bowls and cigarettes outside in the dark staring at the sky feeling like the night will go on forever.

speedball after speedball. Mix in some benzos and yuengling and you got yourself a night...get some women up in there you got a party!

Alcohol and coffee.
Everything else I can take or leave.
And I'm from San Antonio where the yay is really 'pure.'
Straight from the source, or closer to it than the East or West coasts. Usually.

3-fpm with loads of sigarettes, and benzos and opiates for the comedown. That's my kinda shit right there

I'm not into uppers.
For me it's smoked H repeatedly every 30-60 minutes. I fall asleep eventually (around 5a.m.), but I'm not tired at all on opioids. In those nights I just don't want to stop "flying" anytime soon...