• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What is the best OTC upper or energizer?

Jnk

Bluelighter
I work a lot of hours for days and days in a row, so when I have a day like today where id like to kick back and enjoy my RX on a small scale recreational level, I cant because as soon as I take them, I am passed out. If I take too little, I don't feel anything and end up feeling pissed off, if I take the prescribed amount, I pass out and end up pissed off because I wasted the day and don't remember anything.
I am on 30mg of hydrocodone
1400 mg of carisprodol and 4 mg of alprazolam.

I was also curious if anyone had any suggestions on the best order to take these. I noticed that if I take the alprazolam with the hydro, I NEVER feel the benzo relief , if I take the hydro with the cariso, I feel decent for about 30 minutes, if I take the alprazolam with the cariso, I pass out.

So I guess this is a 2 question... question.
1. What is a good OTC stimulant besides caffeine , coffee and energy drinks make me feel sick
2. Any particular order I should take my RX in to gain the most benefit ?

I take the alprazolam sublingually ( been on it for over 10 years so the taste does not bother me at all )
I cant do that with the cariso, it is horrid tasting and makes me gag and the Norco is too big.
I have read where railing any of this stuff is "retarded" so I have not done that, I will not use IV and don't think that is possible with these 3 scripts, I certainly am not interested in sticking any of this up my butt . I keep reading the term "parachute" but have no idea what that means. I am on the side of "older" so forgive me in advance for not knowing all the lingo.
Any advice on the 2 questions would be much appreciated.
Thanks!!!
JNK

Hummm, a co worker of mine drinks red bull and that stuff stinks, but not as bad as coffee.
I will be headed to the 7-11 here In a minute.
Anything I should be concerned about with mixing the vodka with the RX at all??
Thank you!

I know what you mean by no caffeine. I don't remember if there is any caffeine in it, but if there is, it's small. The only drink that has to do with energy that I would recommend, is 5 hour energy. That drink hasn't given me any side effects. I would take that drink and your 30mg Hydrocodone. At lest 6 but closer to 7.5/8 hours later, I would take 1400mg's carisprodol, then 45 min to an hour, 4mg alprazolam. The five hour energy brand always felt healthier than anything else in the common energizers. Edit: there may be two different versions, however the regular version still does not have a lot of caffeine in it.

Ok thanks you guys!!
Is it against the rules for me to ask what parachuting is besides, jumping out of a perfectly good airplane and gliding safely to the ground?

crushing and powdering up a substance, putting powdered substance on a square of toilet paper, twisting paper, biting off excess paper, placing in mouth and quickly washing down before it opens up. There are variations, but that works for me. Better absorption.

Anything I should be concerned about with mixing the vodka with the RX at all??

Yes you should be concerned about that. Mixing alcohol with any opioids (such as hydrocodone) and/or benzodiazepines (such as alprazolam) is not advisable.
The are all strong depressants and the combination is very dangerous. Alcohol + benzos will generally cause total memory blackouts, and with alcohol + opiates your breathing can get so depressed that you pass out and suffocate to death.
I definitely wouldn't take all three at once.

Last edited:
I work a lot of hours for days and days in a row, so when I have a day like today where id like to kick back and enjoy my RX on a small scale recreational level, I cant because as soon as I take them, I am passed out. If I take too little, I don't feel anything and end up feeling pissed off, if I take the prescribed amount, I pass out and end up pissed off because I wasted the day and don't remember anything.
I am on 30mg of hydrocodone
1400 mg of carisprodol 4mg xanax
I'd say remove the carispodol for the night in question (unless the soma coma is the only way for you to feel the hydro as some get this way after continued combo). Start with the hydro and wait for it to do it's thing, ride that till it feels like it's coming down, pop your reduced xanax at this point, wait a while and see how you feel, then if you must the soma. Just experiment, see how it works. If not good then try swapping the order of the xanax and soma in my suggestion.

Just a thought.