• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD - The Healthy Living Thread

I think the key to good health is happiness and lack of stress. You can shove your diets and bootcamps up your arse. Get out there and fuck, dance, eat good food not some vegan salad with pumpkin seeds. Take drugs...drink good booze..fuck some more. Live.

I'm not vegan, but vegan salads can be incredible.

I've just got over depression/anxiety these last few months and I attribute it to;
Aniracetam & choline
Vitamin B3 1000mg x 3 (build up to it, the flush is powerful!)
Rhodiola Rosea
Ashwaghanda

Not all supplements work, but these are all most certainly active.

Another key to good health is fruit, which is why I recently had 2 Terry's Chocolate Oranges, £1 each from Sainsburys. Bargain!

What about fermented grains or hops and barley?

Offtopic. Haha, i call myself VEGETARIAN and if i didnt eat ANYTHING from animals i would call myself VEGAN.

No. I go icefishing in winter and i buy some fish from my friends too. I never buy it in shops. Same with eggs, never buy them from shops, i go to my friends farm (pet chickens live free and happy outside and they can live the life every chicken supposed to live; finding worms/insects from nature, eating nutricious oats etc, humans giving them protection and loving them as pets/friends, not in some tiny cage and unhappy waiting death to release them from their misery).

No. I go icefishing in winter and i buy some fish from my friends too. I never buy it in shops. Same with eggs, never buy them from shops, i go to my friends farm (pet chickens live free and happy outside and they can live the life every chicken supposed to live; finding worms/insects from nature, eating nutricious oats etc, humans giving them protection and loving them as pets/friends, not in some tiny cage and unhappy waiting death to release them from their misery).
Mmm well i hate to break it to you but fish are not vegetables...so you really are not a vegetarian. You are just someone that does not eat red meat or chicken..

This is not meant to be a personal attack btw. Its just something that for some reason annoys me. Fish are animals and its meat/flesh that comes from them.

I understand that but i do not know the english word fof a person who do eat fish and eggs, in here where i live its simply vegetarian and it can include fish and eggs or even milk products. Without them we call it vegan, not vegetarian.

I understand that but i do not know the english word fof a person who do eat fish and eggs, in here where i live its simply vegetarian and it can include fish and eggs or even milk products. Without them we call it vegan, not vegetarian.

'Pescatarian' usually. Not sure about the eggs bits though.

I'm trying to be less carnivorous because I can't hide from knowledge of the hideous evils of industrial farming anymore.

Nah, i am not confused, if i spoke my own language the confused one would be someone else.
From Finland i am.

Not really, because I wasn't referring only to Isavela - just suggesting that people who eat fish yet call themselves vegetarian are confused. I've known many.

Not really, because I wasn't referring only to Isavela - just suggesting that people who eat fish yet call themselves vegetarian are confused. I've known many.
Yes me too. Its a pet hate but i will put it aside and welcome our new Finnish member.