• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (2fk/2fdck) Thread

The FDA phase 3 s-ketamine trials are a frustrating waste of time. What is the problem with patenting a relatively unknown but easily synthesized analogue as close as a simple halogen substitution. 2-F ketamine has superior and longer lasting remission from depression, less risk of psychosis and would be impossible to abuse in any practical sense if administered in a transdermal patch at sub-recreational doses (say 100mg time-released over 12 or 24 hours) used in the s-ketamine and racemic nasal sprays. I don't understand why low-key and very limited grey market availability precludes established arlhexocyclomines like mxe, mxm, and 2F-ketamine from being considered as possible contenders in the coming transition to NMDA mediated antidepressant therapy.

The FDA phase 3 s-ketamine trials are a frustrating waste of time. What is the problem with patenting a relatively unknown but easily synthesized analogue as close as a simple halogen substitution. 2-F ketamine has superior and longer lasting remission from depression, less risk of psychosis and would be impossible to abuse in any practical sense if administered in a transdermal patch at sub-recreational doses (say 100mg time-released over 12 or 24 hours) used in the s-ketamine and racemic nasal sprays. I don't understand why low-key and very limited grey market availability precludes established arlhexocyclomines like mxe, mxm, and 2F-ketamine from being considered as possible contenders in the coming transition to NMDA mediated antidepressant therapy.
Because of this.

A healthy ass should not bleed from an arylcyclohexylamine, let alone for a month. Did you used to plug other stuff or have a condition?
In any case, maybe hit up a doctor? Bleeding out of your ass is one of those fundamental doctor visit things.
If your ass reveals physical damage (which I suspect) you can always use the excuse of anal toys.
Single doses of stimulants can cause ischemic proctitis of which hematochezia is not an uncommon symptom. This can also develope chronically after repeated administration.

Methamphetamine is quite notorious in this respect, but I will not be the least bit surprised if it turns out 2FK can do the same. Ketamine is a local vasoconstrictor and cause ischemic necrosis. I've suffered a deep ulceration after administering a single dose in saturated acqeous solution. I'd recommend to administer ketamine at low concentrations of 100mg/ml max.

Because of this.

Single doses of stimulants can cause ischemic proctitis of which hematochezia is not an uncommon symptom. This can also develope chronically after repeated administration.

Methamphetamine is quite notorious in this respect, but I will not be the least bit surprised if it turns out 2FK can do the same. Ketamine is a local vasoconstrictor and cause ischemic necrosis. I've suffered a deep ulceration after administering a single dose in saturated acqeous solution. I'd recommend to administer ketamine at low concentrations of 100mg/ml max.

Ive also noticed that the high is alot smoother if you dilute it a bit.
Could def be placebo but ive had this happen a few times.

This 2f-ketamine is suave, taking longer to come on than K, but effect is similar to ketamine, clean feeling, oev and cev are present. +++++ rating,

I know I have read this thread, but I cant recall anyone mentioning if this is more like racemic or S+ ketamine. More a fan of racemic, but the S+ is everywhere. Want to try this just to say I have, but I could get 2g K for 1g 2f... Hrm

Its almost identical to racemic ketamine. It has a slightly longer comeup, same duration, roughly same potency. Maybe feels a little warmer and slightly less psychedelic. I actually prefer it.

Uh i got kinda a question if this thread hopefully isn't dead(made this account for this reason only) but i'm currently a little under the influence of what should be 2-fdck. Got it from a vendor that also delivered me BK-2cb so imma guessing that the product really is what they say it is, now throughout the evening i have taken roughly between 50 to 150 mg(snorted). And i only started noticing effects at around 80 mg, and now as of typing this i am most definitely feeling something. However the effects are not at all what you get from ketamine(can't say anything about another disco haven't tried others) but i would rather say the effects are more like amphetamine or mdma, more leaning in this direction. I am a little unable to sit still, i'm grinding my teeth even way more then the last time i did mdma, and my thought proces is also more like a stimulant drug rather then a disco. Like it legit feels like a amphetamine replacement than anything dissociative-like. Does anyone know how i'd get the more "K" like experience next time?

So i got a update if anyone cares, i did not sleep at all last night despite having taken 2 sleeping pills. The most heavy effect i had from it was something that sorta was similar to MDMA but nothing like K, and the mdma effects faded fast and i was left with a all to familiar amphetamine like stimulation. I am at this point very certain that the vendor from which i bought the 2-FDCK has accidently given me a amphetamine like substance instead. I'm clenching my jaw so fuckin' hard, it's absurd. Never even had this type of jaw clenching with amphetamine. So unless some people have this happen to them on 2-FDCK i'm pretty sure the vendor messed up and gave me some amphetamine instead

How anyone could be so nonchalant about ingesting an unknown stimulant by accident due to a vendors' mistake is beyond me. Like oh, could have ingest something totally toxic but I feel relatively fine other than not having slept in 36 hours, on to the next baggie of unknown white powder! Like, if you're gonna mess around with it at least have what you're taking vetted somehow, to where you can be sure about what you're taking. That could have easily been some unknown opiate or stimulant of crazy high potency that could've sent you to the hospital. People will say sure sure but vendors selling fent or vendors selling 2dpmp aren't as Willy nilly with their labeling & that would never happen. However much crazier and nonsensical things have happened and will continue to happen.

Trust your sources guys, even if one source is charging way less, sure they could be legit but in my experience and especially with dissociatives, it's always been a matter of paying a bit more for guaranteed quality. Sure back in the day I ran across killer deals of fire uncut EU pre ban mxe for $30 a gram. But a different domestic vendor could just as easily been selling some Chinese mxe cut with corn starch(or some other water insoluble powder, sure not still what it was) for $25 a g. However post ban it's always been a matter of getting what you pay for, with slightly higher prices being worth it in general (imo) but also the reputability of the vendor surely must be taken into question. I'm sure it's much the same with 2fket.

Those effects sound quite similar to bk-2C-B, a drug of remarkably low potency. Luckily for you. Perhaps your vendor mislabeled their product. It's a really, really good idea to use a reagent test kit to test your drugs. At the end of the day, I don't know what you took, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was bk-2C-B. You can add some to a tiny bit of water and see if it dimerizes and turns purple. It's not a reliable reaction, but it often happens.

Since thread ain't dead, i've got another update. E-mailed my vendor about the effects i had and that i was pretty sure it was a stimulant and not 2-FDCk. They had asked me for a pic, i sent them a couple and now they've reshipped me my product again. And yeah, i am since getting a bit older a tiny bit more "responsible" with drug use, but i thought that this really was 2-FDCK, and since i had read that more people had to take more of it to feel something i did the same... Now i've only been clean from amphetamine for about 8 months so it's not like taking a bunch of something speed-ish would be another world to me, and again i really thought it was 2-FDCK. When my reship gets here i'll test the stuff, i'm really excited about. Haven't had K in almost a year. I'll report when i try it

Oh i had previously orded bk-2cb from them and that stuff was alright. And i did the test with water and it turn purple so that was alright. It was not what was in the 2-FDCK bag though, as it did not make me have visuals for 8 hours and the mdma effects lasted waaay to short for it to be BK-2cb

You know, on second thought, I could easily see doses of DCK being more stimulating rather than dissociative in low/moderate doses. Not sure about 2fDCK and how it compares. I would assume its more similar to ketamine (a.k.a 2clDCK, for the sake of the nomenclature used on this forum) than DCK but who knows. It could very well possess that same innate stimulation that DCK does (especially in people that have abused amphetamines previous, the experience can be very reminiscent of a type of effect one might chase with amphetamines and weed or some such). Your vendor said it's not 2fDCK without alluding to what it might be, at all? That sounds very very questionable, you would think they at least know what supply they have on hand. Sounds like it could be a new batch or perhaps an inexperienced vendor not vetting their sources... Personally, I would switch my vendor and not ingest anything else from that source, but that's just me.

I'd think it would've been 2-FMA or 2-FA since my vendor stocks both those products, and all of them would start with 2-F so i can see how the mistake would've been. But the substance they mistakenly delivered isn't a really potent stimulant either, since i had taken a way larger dose and still only felt little effects compared to regular amphetamine, just with really powerful jaw clenching and a hard time sleeping. When my reship arrives i will however look closely to check if there are any crystals in the powder as i'm assuming there would be since that is typical in ketamine, also i will try to be a bit more careful with this. Like i said it does not really bother me that it was a stimulant, but at the same time it was kinda the opposite of what i was hoping to get. As soon as my reship arrives i will test it and report back

Methoxetamine > 2'-Oxo-PCE > S-Ketamine > Deschloroketamine > racemic Ketamine >> 2-Fluorodeschloroketamin ~= 2-MeO-Ketamine ~= NENK (too less potent).