• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (2fk/2fdck) Thread

Similar experience for me ^ .

I very recently went through a gram sample of this. Circumstances + huge tolerance played a role in not really pushing for a hole or being able to, and it was pleasant and recreational like lower dose K can be... but I couldn't help but wonder if weight for weight this isn't less potent than normal K, I'd say so.

Nice though for people who both have the money and no chance of scoring plain ketamine, nor the will to take compounds like MXE, 3-MeO-PCP mentioned above as general alternatives.

It felt pretty smooth and functional to me, even though lower potency / lower level experiences go with lowered side effect this still seemed pretty light/clean to me.

Definitely not bad at all, I certainly do wish I go into sandbox mode with this.

Hi !

After some research this is my opinion on this 2-F-Deschloroketamine :
I guess that all the batches comes from the same sources and so i think my powder is decent quality...
After my first test (receive it yesterday) i can say that i'm little disapointed,
I guess it's more or similar potency than K (but that's a long time i haven't take some...)
Anyway no effects at all on me at doses under the 100mg range.
Between 100-220mg i feel something dissociative similar to ket but i'm still really functionnal and no hole at all...
I find it in this aspects more clear than Ket... Anyway i guess that my tolerance to NMDA Antagos in genral are too huge to reach some blissful effects and full range effects, not sure if i could be able to all on it unless i take half of a grams (i guess need to do more research...) But after after crushing the crystals that's a lot of powder to sniff... My ROA was Nasal...
It reminds me NEK in this aspects where i had to sniff hella lot of powder to feel something...
Also, as plugging is a way more effective for a lot or Arylcyclos (but not for K reading the Bioad...) i have give it a try but keep in mind that it was 50mg so no effects like nasal, but i will go more further i guess cuz i know now that i surely can take more than 100mg, i hope it'll be effective like it's with et's say for example MXE ;) If not maybe i should try oral...
Thank for reading me, if you have any questions or suggestions and experience to share it'll be interesting, we begin to collect some decent information here ;)

Cheers !

PS : i'm french so i try to do my best to post in english i hope that make sense anyway ;)

I am a fan of dissociatives.
I love the zero gravity feel, total cosmic connectiveness of "normal" (2chloro)-ketamine.
But it creates chaos in my life. Upon days after use I displace objects seemingly randomly and the flow of things to do gets disrupted.
With DXM this is even stronger. The level of abstraction of my self is so high that I can project the cybernetics of an octopus onto my body, or become a liquid altogether. Days after that, my deep programming of motor routine appears to have altered in a non productive way.
Interesting, but of limited value when trying to be a productive member of society.

2fk/ fluoro-ketamine is milder in this respect, but I feel that it is unappreciative to label the substance as a pussy-ket.
I have grown to love the compound, and it has become my favorite by far.
For several months now I use on a daily-ish basis, and by now I feel that my findings are well founded:

* It is very fun, non threatening, gives a nice floating crispy numbness while maintaining motor control
* It can be strongly visual and colorful at higher dosages (insufflating building up to several hundreds of milligrams over the evening).
* Tolerance build up is negligible compared to (normal) chloro-ket. I still get totally blown away after this period of intense use.
* The urge to use is mild compared to chloro-ket. Although I use frequently, I can manage having a stock pile. I can never have a stock of chloro-ket, because it will result in a destructive binge cycle.
* Hang over is very very mild compared to chloro-ket.
* Combination with alcohol is very friendly as compared to chloro-ket.
* Persisting cognitive impairment is virtually non existent. This claim seems founded since I run my own business which is mentally highly challenging, and proved to be succesful.
* On a side note, I developed a slight skin rash in this period. But that might also be attributed to the intensity of producing a booming start up company.

What I think happened to me is this:
2fk dissociates my self to a degree that I can access the fabric of my being, but leaves my structure intact.
In this state I have an intense sense of how my local universe operates, and this results in detailed future projections and productive decision making. Being able to contain a rich working model of the world might seem as "work" or "boring" to you, but to me it is the most fascinating thing that ever happened to me. It is to me what embodies the core value of psychedelics, and with the least of the less efficient effects (such as K-holing). In this respect I would even dare to label 2fk as a nootropic, albeit in a very non conformal sense.

So, if the hole is your thing, you should probably stick with chloro. And of course, everybody's brain chemistry is different.
But fluoro is a potent substance that deserves investigation for anyone who has interest in this field.

I am a fan of dissociatives.
I love the zero gravity feel, total cosmic connectiveness of "normal" (2chloro)-ketamine.
But it creates chaos in my life. Upon days after use I displace objects seemingly randomly and the flow of things to do gets disrupted.
With DXM this is even stronger. The level of abstraction of my self is so high that I can project the cybernetics of an octopus onto my body, or become a liquid altogether. Days after that, my deep programming of motor routine appears to have altered in a non productive way.
Interesting, but of limited value when trying to be a productive member of society.

2fk/ fluoro-ketamine is milder in this respect, but I feel that it is unappreciative to label the substance as a pussy-ket.
I have grown to love the compound, and it has become my favorite by far.
For several months now I use on a daily-ish basis, and by now I feel that my findings are well founded:

* It is very fun, non threatening, gives a nice floating crispy numbness while maintaining motor control
* It can be strongly visual and colorful at higher dosages (insufflating building up to several hundreds of milligrams over the evening).
* Tolerance build up is negligible compared to (normal) chloro-ket. I still get totally blown away after this period of intense use.
* The urge to use is mild compared to chloro-ket. Although I use frequently, I can manage having a stock pile. I can never have a stock of chloro-ket, because it will result in a destructive binge cycle.
* Hang over is very very mild compared to chloro-ket.
* Combination with alcohol is very friendly as compared to chloro-ket.
* Persisting cognitive impairment is virtually non existent. This claim seems founded since I run my own business which is mentally highly challenging, and proved to be succesful.
* On a side note, I developed a slight skin rash in this period. But that might also be attributed to the intensity of producing a booming start up company.

What I think happened to me is this:
2fk dissociates my self to a degree that I can access the fabric of my being, but leaves my structure intact.
In this state I have an intense sense of how my local universe operates, and this results in detailed future projections and productive decision making. Being able to contain a rich working model of the world might seem as "work" or "boring" to you, but to me it is the most fascinating thing that ever happened to me. It is to me what embodies the core value of psychedelics, and with the least of the less efficient effects (such as K-holing). In this respect I would even dare to label 2fk as a nootropic, albeit in a very non conformal sense.

So, if the hole is your thing, you should probably stick with chloro. And of course, everybody's brain chemistry is different.
But fluoro is a potent substance that deserves investigation for anyone who has interest in this field.

A+ Great Write Up! I'm a more light rec user and ket was a bit more than what I prefer, this sound light something I might like.

Anyone with high tolerance to ketamine managed to get high on this one? I'm planning on buying, but seems that dose needed is nearly as high as ketamine, and I'm suspecting this 3-meo-pcp hardhead won't feel a shit even snorting a gram of this one.

Seems a waste of time and money if you have got tolerance, am I right?

Maybe if you IM it or something. Could be a good alternative to a sealed vial of Ketamine maybe?

I'm leaving IM dissos for my last days on earth. Knowing myself, once I start with that anything will stop me from abusing it :(

Anyone with high tolerance to ketamine managed to get high on this one? I'm planning on buying, but seems that dose needed is nearly as high as ketamine, and I'm suspecting this 3-meo-pcp hardhead won't feel a shit even snorting a gram of this one.

Seems a waste of time and money if you have got tolerance, am I right?

Hi !

You're not totally right but unfortunalety you're not so far...
If yo have a certain habits and high NMDA Antagos tolerance with coumpounds such as 3-Meo-PCx, O-PCx, MXE...
This one is a bit "weak", but it's definitely not inactive and can worthwith it as well, especially if you're not too regular user and appreciate dissos and k ;)
As say above if you like "hole" better stick to regular K, for me that's do more the trick.
Certainly due to my tolerance i've never experienced any "hole" on 2-Fl-K but it's a clear, nice dissociative and less manic and blur than let's say O-PCE ;)
I wish i could reset my tolerance, this one would definitely been a lovely one,
But in regards of potency, that's too much powders to insuflatte leading too much hundred of mg...
And in regards with others ROA's, plugging seems to work but i haven't find it so potent (in comparaison than let's say nasal mxe vs rectal...)
And i don't use needles so i can't say for I.M or I.V, i might try oral but i don't lnow as far as Ket is not a good one to take oral... And don't find any report of others R.O.A's than nasal unfortunately...
Keep in mind that i only had use 2g of the compound for the moment, and with my dosages that's not enough experiance, i have another 2g to play with to be sure and play with... (From same shop, so i guess it's the same batch...).

Cheers !

Thanks! Nice to hear that, I probably will get some, in order to cross another one from the list, but not expecting very much from it. I wish there was a PCP analog with short duration :(

Any NMDA antagonists available as rc's. Well, that was not exact enough. K or phen.-like analogs...And the like... ?

Hey, so I holed on this last night. I posted this on reddit too but will paste it here in case it's interesting for anyone:

I haven't had ketamine, so I don't have that to compare it to. I've holed on MXE many times and have been trying to get back into a nice dissociative.

Initially I got about 250mg out of the bag, and insufflated that over the course of an hour.

That got me very wonky and confused, but it wasn't anywhere near a hole. I felt about as out of it as I would on an m-hole dose, but there was no hole. I had to get out at least another 100-200mg to get there, and while getting there it just felt a bit odd, not as satisfying as MXE.

I finally got to the hole and the visuals were practically a replica of my M-hole experiences. The expansive full 3D scenes in your head, being detached and spinning around and moving through it in any direction with no sense of gravity. It was pretty amazing, and music sounded exactly the same as it did with MXE. I would just say that it still didn't feel quite as euphoric and special, even if the effects in the hole were very similar.

The visually strong part of the hole lasted about 1 hour and the visuals started to get weaker. I had no desire to redose even though there were a few lines left on the table. With MXE I would've definitely redosed!

After another hour the viuals and hole were gone, but I could hardly walk still and felt very wonky. I could hardly read the text on my screen or phone. I managed to get to sleep with some Etizolam, and after sleeping about 7 hours I still woke up feeling a bit wonky.

Overall it was good, but wit the amount needed for me to hole and the amount of time spend during the experience not holing and just feeling too wonky, doesn't make it worth it to me based on the current prices. I have some MXP to try as well.

PS. Does anyone know if this would work well sublingually? That's how I used to dose MXE.

I am surprised people need so high doses to hole.
I usually use IM injections with Ketamine and ive found that i need a bit less with this then regular K.
About 80-120mg will hole me good.

However i feel that this has a similar peak duration to K but a longer lingering high which builds up.
So if i use more then a halv gram i will stay in very dissiociastive state for hours after.

After going through over 10grams in six months i can def say i prefer this to regular K.
Used without any tolerance it has all the benefits with less side effects.
And i get it readlily in 2days in my mail :)

Amazing substance, better than rc-ketamine in my humble opinion. Ephenidine>2-F-Ketamine>ketamine

Amazing substance, better than rc-ketamine in my humble opinion. Ephenidine>2-F-Ketamine>ketamine

Could you add 3-MeO-PCP, 2-OxO-PCE, 2-OxO-PCM, MXP and diphenidine on your comparision as well? I know you tried some of them :)

Those are just not in the same category for me. I could barely tell ephenidine, ketamine and 2F-Ketamine apart if it wasn't for their duration, but the ones you mentioned are very different. 2-Oxo-PCE gets closer, but those others are just very different. Diphenidine and MXP are nowhere near ketamine. Kickass dissociatives though for all fans of self-flagellation!

But don't you think 2F-ketamine is a lot less potent than ketamine?

edit: Just to be clear, this was a question to Crook. :) but yes, Xorkoth, I think most people find it to be less potent than Ketamine, I know I do.

Last edited:
Nah, pretty sure it was more potent. 100mg IV sent me flying, I usually need around 120-150mg racemic ketamine. It also lasts a lot longer. The short duration of ketamine is it's biggest downside imho, especially when you enjoy using it intravenously (strongly disadvised). However the comedown was overproportionally long which to me is anything but good when it comes to dissociatives.

Really? That's strange. I wonder if there is more than one batch going around. Or maybe some vendor chose to cut it their batch, idk. Mine came from Sweden. Much longer come up and Less potent than ketamine when insufflated. Like ketamine light, and definitely not worth the price imo.

Or maybe IV is just the right way to enjoy this :)

Mine came from the Czech Republic if I remember correctly and was tan in color. Probably not entirely pure, but still stronger than ketamine. IV is the right drug to get the most out of ketamine and I suppose this substance as well, eventhough there are some major problems associated with this ROA:

Get the dosage only slightly wrong and you won't remember shit, dose too low and it's boring. It is much less forgiving via IV injection in that respect than when used by other routes of addministration.

The second problem is that once you start enjoying using it intravenously you won't want to use it any other way. Imagine yourself trying to hit a vein when you can't even fucking see straight. I've experienced some absoutely nightmarish scenes in that state, at times resulting in myself just crawling up in a corner, possibly amidst my household trash where most of the used needles I of that session are to be found (looking to reuse them when I run out), crying in anger and shame. I've wrecked so many veins like that, it's even worse than trying to give yourself your 50th shot of coke within one session, all sweaty and shaky, body drenched of every last drop of fluid, hands contaminated with whatever pathogenic organisms found on your ass and balls and every other place you may have touched (there is just no time for washing your hands during a major coke binge).

Another problem would be keeping track of the used neeedles. If you ever decide to do this make sure to count the number of syringes and needles before every session or you'll find them in the most unlikely places.

The fourth issue is the extremely short duration. I usually go for one IV dose these days and then redose with intramuscular injections. You will rarely find a drug addicts with more fucked up arms than chronic IV ketamine users of which there are very few around. It's also absolute poison for every single organ in your body. There is no commonly abused drug out there that is unhealthier on any level when used daily, nothing that even comes close. In other words, it is strongly disadvised to use ketamine daily via any route for that matter.

I haven't even mentioned the risk of passing out before you are able to pull out the needle and I've found those stuck inside some other body region more than once upon coming to myself. Just don't fucking do it, the advantages over IM use are miniscule. The rush however and more importantly that feeling of control over yourself (oh the irony) is not matched by any drug if you ask me.

It is very fun, non threatening, gives a nice floating crispy numbness while maintaining motor control
In my single experience with this substance I lost motor control just about as bad as it happens on ketamine, only lasting much longer. I don't see this to the same degree with PCP or most other disssociatives. 2-Oxo-PCE proved to be in a class of own in that respect though. God that shit fucks up my motor skills worse than a brain insult could.

Last edited: