• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (2fk/2fdck) Thread

I have a hunch that it's just going to be called fluoroketamine or fluoroket (short form 2-FK or just FK) since it's easy to say, and it's what it's always been called when it's been discussed on forums.

The "deschloro" really isn't needed since there's really no other compound it could be mistaken for, as we've already seen discussed earlier in the thread, since you can't have a chlorofluoro group anyway.

Also, I must say I really loath how all new dissociative's lately been named deschloro someting ketamine. I mean, are we also going to start calling PCP deschlorodesoxophenylketamine? That's DCDOPK. And MXE would be deschloromethoxyethylketamine, that's DCMEK.

I think fluoroketamine is fine as a trivial name.

I wouldn't be soo fast to leave out the 2 prefix. 3-position substitutions are normal on ACHs as well.

But the other points well taken, so much so that I've changed the index... but it is still messy :\ Redundant names will be cleared in due time, they can just be mentioned in the OPs.

Yummy, i will have 2g´s of this for NYE.
I will try to combine it with some lsd, i suspect it will be just as smooth as lsd + reg K.

Try to do a bit of the 2-FDK before any of the acid starts? That way you can check your reaction, the identity of the material / potency, and as a bonus you can give more useful info back to us on the sole compound. :)

I should really lay off MXE and 3-MeO and wait for immediate tolerance to drop, then I will try it myself.

Try to do a bit of the 2-FDK before any of the acid starts? That way you can check your reaction, the identity of the material / potency, and as a bonus you can give more useful info back to us on the sole compound. :)

I should really lay off MXE and 3-MeO and wait for immediate tolerance to drop, then I will try it myself.

Ive already gotten through a few grams of this stuff, its been avaiable for a little while now.
The differences to real ket is obvious but subtle, slightly longer duration and a tad more euphoric/less crazy.
Other than that it feels just as easy on the nose as ket, slightly different flawour but still familiar.

its quite obvious what this chem is and i hope im not giving things away.I knew i should have bought a stash when offered,now its back and double the price,well what do you expect?

But im not 100% sure it is not unadultarated,i think this has happened to make a certian beloved product go further,then they have turned it into something else,hopefully they have not added 3-meo-PCP,as A it is expensive and B it accumalates in your body,so with my deduction i believe it has been cut with something less harmful like diphenadine oe Ephenidine.

(SORRY FELLOW RESEARCHERS,BUT I WAS THINKING OF A DIFFERENT DISSO THATS ON THE MARKET,I GOT THIS ONE COMPLETELY WRONG)

Last edited:
its quite obvious what this chem is and i hope im not giving things away.I knew i should have bought a stash when offered,now its back and double the price,well what do you expect?

But im not 100% sure it is not unadultarated,i think this has happened to make a certian beloved product go further,then they have turned it into something else,hopefully they have not added 3-meo-PCP,as A it is expensive and B it accumalates in your body,so with my deduction i believe it has been cut with something less harmful like diphenadine oe Ephenidine.

Oh well it will be worth the sacrafice of a cut just to taste the true bliss again.

Please tell if you have any suspections??

I see myself as a dissiociative connosoieur who ranks S-ketamine as the gold standard of this class of drugs, after that there is racemic and nitric oxide from a tank.(love to just have this endless pressure)

After that maybe mxe or dxm and alot later comes all the nasty pcx analogues, although 3meo-pce was quite nice in lower doses.
All the dines felt very very nasty and i would never put that crap in my body again (tried diph and eph)

Im def not shilling this stuff, im just very very excited to be able to get a product so similar to ketamine in effects and bodyload.
Like i said i could inject this stuff 1hour after a heavy workout and still recover like normal.
If i try to use mxe or god forbid some pcx crap then my entire body would get inflammed and messed up.

Real ketamine actually has a anti inflammatory effect which ive used to heal myself from chronic pain, this stuff seems to share this property.
But yeah its about the same price as real K is here which is quite alot for a rc.
I dont mind though keeps my consumtion under control (almost ;))

He posted the exact same post in the deschloroketamine thread. I would just ignore him.

Weird way to clutter the forums, sounds like someone is jelly eh ;)
Anyway im hopefully getting it tomorow, please feel free to ask anything specific.
Ive never been one of the first guinea pigs before :D

So is the dose range pretty much the same with all ROA's for 2-Fluoroketamine in comparison to ketamine or has that not been determined for sure yet? I've only found a few people with mixed reports, some say it takes a slightly lower dose with 2-FK compared to ketamine and others report needing higher doses with 2-FK in comparison to ketamine.

Last edited:
Found a (re)seller in the Netherlands, got a sample in about 10 days ago and got it tested on purity at a friendly University in my Belgium.
Tested results at 98.6% purity.
This is a small write up of the experience :

When allergy-tests seemed to be o.k.
I took 70 mg, and waited about 10-15 minutes, got a tingilly feeling, but not the expected feeling yet.
so I took another 70 mg straight after, over the course of the next few minutes the first line came up....
and about 10 minutes the 2 line hit me.
..and I drifted towards the familiar feeling of a same same but different hole.

In this tread I already read that more people made this 'mistaken'
therefor a small reminder :
It takes about 10 minutes longer than normal Ketamine to come up,
So ,being impatient druggies like me/us, thinking we haven't taken enough
..and take a second dose pretty quick after.

Don't !
wait between 10-20 minutes (longer) before deciding to take more or not.
This will make it easier to find your way back home again.

As always,

your Ex.

I wonder if there is any reason to think this is metabolized any different than regular ketamine? And how is ketamine metabolized anyway? I could google it myself ( I probably will when I have time) but if someone knows, or has a link they could throw us, it'd be awesome. Thanks.

I caved in, and ordered a gram. It's still too expensive imo. But we''ll see if it was worth it :)

ISibs.png

Thanks, Roi. Looking good :)

So at no point does the chlorine come of, that's great. Fluoroketa would in theory appear to be as safe as ketamine then.

Thanks, Roi. Looking good :)

So at no point does the chlorine come of, that's great. Fluoroketa would in theory appear to be as safe as ketamine then.

At least it feels like it is as benign as ketamine in moderate usage so far.
I really hope they wont be quick in scheduling this gem.

How many doses can I get from 200mg? It have the same potency as ketamine?

Last edited:
Just got 200mg of very good looking crystals, 2fk comes in this form right?

I think I need to crush very very well to make it powder.

It hurts to snort?

Thank you.