• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (2fk/2fdck) Thread

goddamn I was just sharing my perspective. no need to get that salty over a different opinion than yours.

Agreed, no need to be a dick... Bagseed's opinion is valid, as is yours. We shouldn't discourage people voicing their opinions.

To be honest, the reality of our situation is that most users of these things, due to extreme ease of obtaining them, unlike back in the "good old days", know little to nothing about chemistry. If vendors are calling it fluoroketamine or 2f-ketamine, then insisting we call it by a different name only serves to confuse. Adherence to certain nomenclature despite reducing clarity is some ivory tower sort of shit and it does nothing to serve anything but educated purists who wish things were different. I wish we lived in a world where everyone fully understood what they were taking, but it's not reality.

The reality is that most users are going to, AT BEST, decide to seek out information before taking it. If the substance is called, to their knowledge, 2f-ketamine, and our thread refuses to refer to it as that and only as 2f-deschloroketamine, people are going to think it's about a different drug. If they actually read a thread, on the other hand, that is labeled with all the names it might be called, and then they read your post in here explaining that it's really 2f-DCK... okay, now they've learned something.

Agreed, no need to be a dick... Bagseed's opinion is valid, as is yours. We shouldn't discourage people voicing their opinions.

To be honest, the reality of our situation is that most users of these things, due to extreme ease of obtaining them, unlike back in the "good old days", know little to nothing about chemistry. If vendors are calling it fluoroketamine or 2f-ketamine, then insisting we call it by a different name only serves to confuse. Adherence to certain nomenclature despite reducing clarity is some ivory tower sort of shit and it does nothing to serve anything but educated purists who wish things were different. I wish we lived in a world where everyone fully understood what they were taking, but it's not reality.

The reality is that most users are going to, AT BEST, decide to seek out information before taking it. If the substance is called, to their knowledge, 2f-ketamine, and our thread refuses to refer to it as that and only as 2f-deschloroketamine, people are going to think it's about a different drug. If they actually read a thread, on the other hand, that is labeled with all the names it might be called, and then they read your post in here explaining that it's really 2f-DCK... okay, now they've learned something.
That makes sense. I was just pointing out something I read on a relevant wiki. However if the source is calling it another thing I suppose congruency for the user is the most important. Not any kind of educated purist here. Just saw the wiki saying something was inaccurate lol.

Taxonomy is a bottomless pit of intractable debate even among experts; heck, plenty of academics hang their whole career in the arguments they make.

Still, it's a bit frustrating when vendors mislead our misrepresent materials with the nomenclature they choose. I think "f-phenibut" might be a good example; phenibut is well-known (and so is baclofen among another demographic.) No one is going to buy "bafluofen".

hihi! Has anyone compared IM to IV? I'm wondering why IM is so common compared to IV.. it seems like IV would be more cost efficient!

hihi! Has anyone compared IM to IV? I'm wondering why IM is so common compared to IV.. it seems like IV would be more cost efficient!

Well, if it's anything like ketamine, IV is difficult because of the very quick onset, so you have to clean up and find a place to hole really fast. I think the duration feels shorter than IM too but I have less experience with IM. And as for BA, I'd bet that both are pretty comparable but I'd be curious as to the actual difference.

They are. IV ketamine also has a very amesnic quality. Much easier to enter an anesthetic hole.

Wouldn't that fry yor tolerance for a long time? Even just a few days in a row screws with mine?

Maybe I have a higher baseline dissociative tolerance than I thought but am not getting too much out of this one so far... have done ~90mg in the last 2 hours. Maybe at points I've felt something akin to "first alerts"... I am slightly altered just going on a few telltale signs but I don't think I would know I was altered if I didn't know that I should be. I know this stuff has a longer onset though and I have been caught out before by dissociatives that don't "feel" altering, specifically 3-MeO-PCP a while back. Maybe dose is too low so far though.

Definitely got hints of that disso-euphoria happiness, all that said. Maybe is just that it is not very potent. Slightly embarrassed to be posting in this thread as am aware that I have sworn off doing ACH-dissociatives ever again multiple times before... But I'm sure (or I hope) everyone reading understands. :) Just something slightly seductive about these chemicals, seem to have been fortunate enough not to be punished by the universe for doing them yet, at least not too severely.

Last edited:
90 mg spread over 2h is too low man. You need to do over a hundred at first and a 50+ redose in 30 min. at least. If you want strong effects.

Achs are the best? Are you using phenidines now? Now that's just nasty.

And in general, you're right it's around as strong as ketamine, the exact numbers depending on batch of either.

^ACHs are the best, I agree! That's the problem. ;) I did try ephenidine in the hopes of finding another option but after a couple of experiments I just flushed it, having decided also that it was quite nasty, as you say.

However I had a couple of bladder related scares on ACHs which concerned me. Since resuming occasional use of ketamine, I have really changed my usage pattern though, rather than getting a couple of grams at a time and using multiple successive K-hole doses, I'll generally use half a gram max with perhaps just the one hole-dose at most during that session. Also have tried to be a lot more careful with managing hydration and also supplementation both during the session and in the days after... that appears to have worked as I haven't had any similar issues since, I seem to be blessed with a fairly regenerative bladder as I know that for some people as soon as the first warning signs appear, that's it and the damage is done.

I actually did end up using close to 500mg of 2F-DCK eventually, with the highest single doses being 150mg each, also mixed in with some K at the end just to ascertain if I really did have a much higher baseline tolerance than I thought, and also to add something that I thought was still missing.

Honestly in my own experience it is quite significantly weaker than ketamine, with minimal if any actual psychedelia - the effects are almost all "headspace" plus probably some physical discoordination although for safety's sake I don't test this out extensively while using dissociatives. The headspace I would say is a lot more easy going, happier and friendlier than ketamine, and less confusing, but it lacks that quasi-psychedelic depth of ketamine. (I say "quasi"-psychedelic because I don't really like grouping dissociatives with other "real" psychedelics, I have come to think that they are mostly substances that themselves only pretend to have the same depth as substances like the classical 5HT2a psychs, for example.)

Perhaps it's a symptom of overuse but oftentimes I find ketamine to be a little dysphoric once the primary effects are fading. I did not get this at all from 2F-DCK, but then I also did not get nearly as immersive or memorable an experience (feels weird using the term "memorable" in the context of describing a dissociative binge, but I think it's appropriate here).

ephenidine is/was decent too but not from a price per dose perspective since it already wasn't cheap, doses needed are high and if you want to take it for several days the doses just get crazy

if you're worried about bladder damage try one of the stronger ones (o-pce is awesome and will lead to holes just like ketamine), the bladder damage is apparently related to the total dose so something more potent should be safer (although this is broscience since i don't have any sources) ... with o-pce you could easily have done much less mg (60mg im or plugged will hole just about anyone who doesn't have crazy tolerance)

^ Honestly I've never once done ephenidine and wanted to do it again the day right after, let alone several days in a row... quite the opposite in fact. My main issue with ephenidine, besides the absurdly long comeup, was the equally absurd and inconvenient duration of aftereffects. While it is an interesting substance in it's own right it's just not worth the 24h+ of feeling braindead, clumsy and stupefied. I always experienced severe inhibition of sleep which probably didn't help either, missing a night of sleep is never a good idea even without any exogenous chemicals... Never tried to properly knock myself out with z-drugs or benzos but even if this would have worked, a substance that I need to end with heavy doses of sedatives is not something I want to do often, to say the least.

Never tried O-PCE but I have tried O-PCM/DCK and I had a similar issue with this. Even though it's probably the closest to ketamine out of the novel dissociatives I've tried, the absurdly drawn out aftereffects were not welcome or enjoyable. In fact also it was after a few days "binge" (I say binge but I wasn't on it constantly, just on a few consecutive evenings) on DCK that I experienced my first and most lasting bladder issues on any ACH - this might not be something I can put down to DCK itself, perhaps it was an impure batch I had, perhaps it's just some individual sensitivity that I have, but regardless the long drawn out comedown was enough to put me off ever trying this again.

Most dissociatives for me do have a profoundly unpleasant and stupefying comedown. Some people maybe would call this an "afterglow", but except perhaps in my earliest, disso-naive days of ketamine use this is not a description I would use. The only dissociative I ever experienced a true "afterglow" that wasn't more like slowly recovering from a stroke was 3-MeO-PCP but the acute effects of this were too unpredictable for me to want to repeat it.

I am of course still very curious about the novel ACHs I have yet to try, O-PCE as you mentioned, 3-HO-PCP, etc, and probably I will try them someday, but my experiences so far have been pretty disappointing and ketamine for all it's faults seems to be the most benign and satisfying, overall, at least for my own individual brain chemistry. YMMV, as ever, of course.

I think I liked this more than ketamine. Somewhat warmer, smoother, gentlier. Little bit longer lasting. Didn't come up as fast and gradually came down. Did maybe 350mg over the evening, almost came to baseline between doses and had a weak hole too, 50mg more would've probably take me deep enough to hole properly.

Have a little bit left, snorted 40-80mg doses. Felt more recreational for lower dosing than ketamine.

6 months without dissos before this but I have maybe a bit of permatolerance.

Last edited:
Finally!!!!!! I?ve just received 2g of this from a NL vendor alongside 1g 3-meo-pcp. The 2f is a tan/beige color with lots of crystals, the 3-MeO is a clumpy white powder. So, so excited to research these. Going to start with the 2f tonight as my tolerance is at 0, I have only ever used DXM as a dissociative so this should be a great experience. Shame I won?t be able to compare it to ketamine because I?m never able to find any but I?ll go through the darknet at some point. Anyway how do you guys store your 2f? Dark/cool place or should I put these chems in the freezer? The 3-MeO in particular should last basically forever so maybe I?ll go ask in that thread about storage techniques. But the 2f should be fine at room temp for a couple months, yeah?

Both of them will be fine at room temp for a long time, the ACHs seem quite stable. Just keep away from heat, light and moisture. I recommend amber vials.

Both of them will be fine at room temp for a long time, the ACHs seem quite stable. Just keep away from heat, light and moisture. I recommend amber vials.
Awesome. Also what is the 2f-dck supposed to taste like? I just did an allergy test of 2-3mg and it was quite acrid, I thought it would be more minty/subdued from what I read here?