• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (2fk/2fdck) Thread

All right :) I wonder if there's a chance you maybe got O-PCM/DCK instead of 2F-ketamine, it would fit your description better I think, ketamineish with a longer duration, and I know that vendor stock it too. Have you tried DCK aka O-PCM?

Really? That's strange. I wonder if there is more than one batch going around. Or maybe some vendor chose to cut it their batch, idk. Mine came from Sweden. Much longer come up and Less potent than ketamine when insufflated. Like ketamine light, and definitely not worth the price imo.

Or maybe IV is just the right way to enjoy this :)

Ive used well over 20grams of the swedish batches of 2-f-k by now.

Ime its similar to ketamine in potency when used IM but a bit weaker intranasal.
However its slightly longer duration makes it lasts around as long for me.

Anyway i really like the stuff, i get less manic then with regular K and it feels cleaner and gets me in a more holy and light space compared to the cold void of Ket.

Anyway i really like the stuff, i get less manic then with regular K and it feels cleaner and gets me in a more holy and light space compared to the cold void of Ket.
Dear Mr. bitchniggaz, I had that same feeling, but couldn't say for sure since i only sampled it once and I went to very similar places on ketamine.
Ime its similar to ketamine in potency when used IM but a bit weaker intranasal.
Well that explains it. Thanks for clearing that up! :)

Interesting :) Seems to be something with how it's metabolized through different ROA then? I would have thought it was metabolized exactly like ketamine, but it seems ROA has a lot to say here.
It explains why some people, the ones who snorted it, thinks it's a bit "meh", and those who IV or IM think it's almost better ketamine.

Well ROA is just as critical with ketamine as well and it's about more than bioavailability. It's about reaching a peak plasma concentration fast before it is being metabolized. The fact that 2FK has a longer duration than ketamine hints at it being processed at a slower rate than ketamine by the responsible enzymes. Something along those lines anyway. ;)

Hey I tried the swedish batch of 2-Fluoroketamine. And it is less potent than Ketamine intranasally..
can't comment on I.M., sadly I need to stay away from needles but if this last barrier breaks... ;)
The swedish batch underwent a NMR analysis performed by a friend of mine and was found to be pure 2-Fluoroketamine..
Looks really good too.. pure white microcrystalline powder..

Sadly? Just don't let it break.

I.M. seems to be the preferable ROA for a few compounds.. I thought about the simple N,N-Dialkyltryptamines in particular...
And the "sadly" referred to me lacking certain aspects of reasonable decision-making ;)

All right :) I wonder if there's a chance you maybe got O-PCM/DCK instead of 2F-ketamine, it would fit your description better I think, ketamineish with a longer duration, and I know that vendor stock it too. Have you tried DCK aka O-PCM?
SHIT yes I did. All my posts in this thread are referring to deschloro-ketamine, not 2f-deschloro-ketamine.

Have experience of racemic and s-ketamine, and now what is said to be "2F-ketamine". Very nice, large crystals. At low doses, which has been my main use of ordinary ketamine - don't think I've ever holed on K - I find it more debilitating and speech can become quite slurry. Onset longer than K as others have noted. K feels more positive at this level, mood wise.

The other evening I indulged in a significantly larger dose than previously tried. And was pleasantly surprised and somewhat mind blown as to what a beautiful experience it became over a threshold.

I believe many people are snorting it, and I've read many reports on it saying it seems to be of low potency and not able to hole on. Some have reported grinding to a fine powder makes a huge difference. So likely many people are just administering it in a highly unaffective way. I used a nasal solution and it works brilliantly. The hydrochloride has excellent solubility in water, so you can make quite concentrated solutions if you want to seriously float away.

Im pretty much a dissociative newb, and tried a small dose of this chemical last night. I've only had real K once in my life about ten years ago, but this felt very similar to that. I started with a 2mg allergy test and insuff my way to a mere 50mg as I was very unsure of this class of dissos, psych's are my thing. Anyways a nice experience, would repeat maybe on acid:)
Also, I'm noticing anti-depressant effect the next day

Last edited:
My opinion on 2-fluorodeschloroketamine:

Dosage was a little higher then KET for me. Gave a nice fuzzy more friendly ket like effect..
Egger to try it for Benzo and maybe fentanyle WD

Felt more ant-depressing effects the day after then from deschloroketamine! But i toke much more!

Tried to take a lot to get into a k-hole but i felt to much aware and in control but it was some similarity's.
Liked it better then normal deschloroketamine! But missed the dreamy part that deschloroketamine gave me

Holed for the first time last night on this stuff and it was incredible and profound. I felt complete inner peace, no anxiety or challenge at all once I got into the hole, just a smooth, euphoric ride. I just woke up like 3 hours after falling asleep in the hole so I'm not gonna go into details, but it was one of my best dissociative experiences ever.

Opportunity to try this; haven't been keeping up.

Does this one present any obvious immediate health issues or concerns?

I don't think this one is worth the cost. Plus, I feel like my IQ gets lowered for the next day every time I use it. Maybe that's normal for dissos, but a whole day of feeling like a retard for two hours of confusing fuzziness just isn't worth it to me, ymmv.
I see people on the dck thread are using the term brain-dead too, fun

I hear that

MXE is the only one that I could live on....the rest just weird me out and make me feel strung the fuck out

I used to do mxe all night and when I woke the next day felt like a fucking rockstar....no other RC disso since has even come close

I hear that

MXE is the only one that I could live on....the rest just weird me out and make me feel strung the fuck out

I used to do mxe all night and when I woke the next day felt like a fucking rockstar....no other RC disso since has even come close

Who knows if we ever will? It's my hope someone out there is making it or a close analouge!

I hear that

I tend to wake up with a rock hard erection every fucking time I do PCP. At this point I am usually hypomanic as well.

Who knows if we ever will? It's my hope someone out there is making it or a close analouge!
Well of course, where is your imagination? We will see some absolutely insane drugs in the near future. I am convinced of that and don't see any reason to doubt it.

I hear that

To me NEDPA is the best dissociative to see the light of day. If it wasn't near impossible to safely IV a breakthrough dose (redosing in that manner cost me my right cephalic vein) I'd never use another dissociative of those available today.

Last edited:
40mg nasal:
This confusing disorienting rush at first. Came up really quick. Then came down just as fast. Now there's this lingering warm dissociation and numb face. Feels good, comfy, cozy. Cant compare it to Ketamine, but it's "softer" than MXE. That first rush felt like I was spinning, all this motion like on a boat. Its nice. Something I'd take before a party at a lower dosage. Motor control felt fine.

T+2.5 hours: My head/cognition feels back to normal now. Only a warm numbing body high remains.

Pretty much 4-5 hour total duration.

Last edited: