• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 2-Fluorodeschloroketamine (2fk/2fdck) Thread

Pretty much the same duration maybe a bit longer. But not much. This is pretty much the same as k. Just a slower onset

Is this roughly the same duration as Ketamine? I'm a big fan of DCK but would love something similar but with a shorter duration.
Yes, duration/potency/effects are in the same ball park as ketamine, but I'm not sure if it's similar to dck... I like this (even though I didn't think I would before trying it), find dck pretty meh and love o-pce (only counting hole friendly rcs).

Sell it someone actually may prefer the other isomer. People are picky about dissos some like shit others hate.
Good luck with that venture, woo that would sooner good 2f k
Perhaps but you'll have to convince a vendor about that and not me :))

I've heard about tiny test batches of some other isometrically pure rcs (eph, mxe) being made and given to people as free samples and although mostly people preferred just one isomer but not so much that they'd be willing to pay twice as much for it so that never took off. The only isometrically pure rcs I'm aware of are lysergamides, 3,4-ctmp, rti-111 and meclonazepam.

I just assumed this would be similar to DCK because of the name, 2f-DCK. I do think that DCK is the most similar to Ketamine of the RC dissos that I have tried so this being pretty similar to K does not surprise me.
I wonder what 2f-O PCE would be like. I'd like to see more short duration dissos pop up.

well I have almost no disso experience (had ketamine twice), but the difference between o-pcm (deschloroketamine) and 2-f-dck is that in o-pcm the chlorine is replaced by a hydrogen atom, whereas in the other compound it is replaced with flourine. flourine is much more similar to chlorine, chemistry wise, than hydrogen, so you can expect the compound to be more similar to ketamine than to dck / o-pcm.

Last edited:
Yeah me too, a weaker dck which is why I thought it wouldn't be good. But after trying it I can see I was wrong. It's really nice (ok, the potency is kinda low sadly) unlike dck which for me always feels like there is something missing and that o-pce would have been a better choice. But a lot of people don't like o-pce (too strong, too stimulating... the first is easy to solve by just taking less and I've never found it to be stimulating) and love dck so ymmv.

2f-o-pce would likely be shitty if nenk (2cl-o-pce) is anything to go by. Nenk was supposed to be a stronger ketamine since pce analogs are generally stronger than pcm analogs but it was actually a very weak disappointment. I'm not really sure if there is any obvious way to make a ketamine analog which would be almost exactly like ketamine only much stronger. Can't go from 2-Cl-2'oxo-pcm to 2-Cl-2'oxo-pce, can't get rid of the 2'oxo part or the 2 halogen.. so what does this leave? Changing the halogen... well fluorine works but doesn't increase potency... maybe a larger one like Br or I or some sort of pseudo halogen? Making the pcp analog of ketamine (2-Cl-2'oxo-pcp)? Idk.... aren't 2'oxo versions of pcp problematic from a synthetic point? Changing the phenyl ring to some other aromatic ring about the same size... maybe but who knows? Additional substitutions on the cyclohexane ring? Maybe.. there is a post here where someone claims that 4'methly increases potency but who knows how that would affect the subjective effects...

If you ask me the surest bet is mixing it with a low dose of 3-meo-pcp/o-pce. Not enough to change the effects too much but enough to increase potency (3-meo-pcp is known to do that and o-pce imo does as well)... anyone who want's to guinea pig this please write a report :))

>ps 2-flouro-2'-oxo-pcm is identical to 2-f-dck.

He said 2-fluoro-2'oxo-pce :)

well I have almost no disso experience (had ketamine twice), but the difference between o-pcm (deschloroketamine) and 2-f-dck is that in o-pcm the chlorine is replaced by a hydrogen atom, whereas in the other compound it is replaced with flourine. flourine is much more similar to chlorine, chemistry wise, than hydrogen, so you can expect the compound to be more similar to ketamine than to dck / o-pcm.

That makes sense, thanks for the explanation. Like I said, I was basing my assumption on the name rather than the chemistry because I have very little understanding of chemistry.

Yeah me too, a weaker dck which is why I thought it wouldn't be good. But after trying it I can see I was wrong. It's really nice (ok, the potency is kinda low sadly) unlike dck which for me always feels like there is something missing and that o-pce would have been a better choice. But a lot of people don't like o-pce (too strong, too stimulating... the first is easy to solve by just taking less and I've never found it to be stimulating) and love dck so ymmv.

2f-o-pce would likely be shitty if nenk (2cl-o-pce) is anything to go by. Nenk was supposed to be a stronger ketamine since pce analogs are generally stronger than pcm analogs but it was actually a very weak disappointment. I'm not really sure if there is any obvious way to make a ketamine analog which would be almost exactly like ketamine only much stronger. Can't go from 2-Cl-2'oxo-pcm to 2-Cl-2'oxo-pce, can't get rid of the 2'oxo part or the 2 halogen.. so what does this leave? Changing the halogen... well fluorine works but doesn't increase potency... maybe a larger one like Br or I or some sort of pseudo halogen? Making the pcp analog of ketamine (2-Cl-2'oxo-pcp)? Idk.... aren't 2'oxo versions of pcp problematic from a synthetic point? Changing the phenyl ring to some other aromatic ring about the same size... maybe but who knows? Additional substitutions on the cyclohexane ring? Maybe.. there is a post here where someone claims that 4'methly increases potency but who knows how that would affect the subjective effects...

If you ask me the surest bet is mixing it with a low dose of 3-meo-pcp/o-pce. Not enough to change the effects too much but enough to increase potency (3-meo-pcp is known to do that and o-pce imo does as well)... anyone who want's to guinea pig this please write a report :))

>ps 2-flouro-2'-oxo-pcm is identical to 2-f-dck.

He said 2-fluoro-2'oxo-pce :)

This one and 4-meo-pcp are the only dissos I didn't tried jet, and I didn't bought them just because I thought they wouldn't be very effective and would need a huge ammount for feeling it with my permatolerance.

I'm giving them a try now that I read you, I know that you have got a high tolerance for dissos (if I remember right ;) ) so if you could enjoy it, as well could I! I still snort ketamine from time to time even when it's the less eficient of my disso stash, and even half a gram snorted doses feel underwhelming.

Also, the magical feeling of trying a new disso for the first time is always fun times :D

I hope you'll enjoy it :)

Like you I wasn't excited about 2f-dck because I thought it would be just some weak pointless garbage. Well it is weak (unfortunately) but very enjoyable. Much better than dck as far as I'm concerned. If only there was something that combined the positive sides of this and o-pce.

Btw 3-ho-pcp is another gem. Much better than 3-ho-pce.

All I can say is that I have had very pure 2F-K, consuming about 10g within the course of a month. I have also had and currently do have ketamine medical IV infusions from an anesthesiologist at a medical facility in Arizona. I have most experience with methoxetamine, (and consider MethoxMETAMINE or MXM) to be the most interesting and desireable dissciative I've ever had with amazing euphoria and pronounced but relaxed psychedelic properties compared to S-ketamine.

So my point is that I have plenty of experience with pure medical ketamine administered in a legitamate healthcare setting and have significant experience with what I personally tested to be be 99.6% racemic 2F-Fluoroketamine. They are the only two analogues of any drug family that feel identical to me and probably could not distinguish in a blind test. They are also exactly equipoint, with 2F-Ketamine being within my estimation to be at at most within 5%. 2F-ketamine if anything feels very very slightly warmer and more relaxing. I have noticed a manic push on even non-recreational doses of ketamine but never did to my recollection on any dose of 2F-ketamine. I also found that 2F-ketamine is certainly at least and possibly more of an anti-depressant to me than even the medical infusions for depression.

In terms of potential as an anti-depressant (for my biochemistry but I might hazard to guess many others): MXM, followed closely by MXE. Both these are significantly more effective than 2F or S-Ketamine, which to be fair are very effective and much more so than any medically administered anti-depressant (I've tried most or all of the one's you've probably heard of with no benefit or improvement).

I know MXM didn't catch on and was available for about 2 months total because the dosage was 100mg compared to 20mg of MXE which still being more expensive. I would still buy it and hope to see it in the future before it's banned.

Is 2-Fluoroketamine stimulating? For example in comparision to MXE. Do you able to have a good sleep after use of 2-Fluoroketamine?

If it's really as comparable to regular ketamine as people are making it sound then no, it shouldn't be stimulating much at all.

It's not legal ketamine but is compared to other rc dissos it is the closes one.

Although I think that you are doing it the wrong way take 2fdck for what it is and not as a rc version of ketamine.. that's just going to lead to disappointment. Take it a as a drug of it's own which can be very pleasurable at lest for some. Rcs aren't legal versions of illegal drugs. They are a substance all of it's own.

150mg 2fk weighed and snorted, 30 mnt for full effect (instead of 15 for k), as wonky as 100mg ketamine but not a bit of a head space, no dream, ideas, visuals, nada (and I was trying hard).
lazyket, emptyket, will just use it instead of ketamine when i need some dissociation with my sleeping aid or as a fast "antidepressant"/numbing agent.
Don't know why it does'nt works for me, bought it in the best shop you could think of, nice powder, even easyer than ketamine to the nose.
I know my reg ket very well and 2fk is not on the psychedelic side of the disso.
This one make me think bromoket may be the right thing...

I finally got some good experiences with this by plugging. Have not taken the IM route yet, which seems to be the way to go. I thought plugging might be similar. Did around 70mg in one shot and it was way different. I felt like I left the physical world. I felt my body disconnect from my mind.

I fucked my ass up from plugging, been shitting blood all month so it will be awhile before I can try a higher dose. If you don't have the courage to try plugging or don't have the right equipment this definitely seems like it could be a viable alternative.

I
I fucked my ass up from plugging, been shitting blood all month so it will be awhile before I can try a higher dose.
That definitely sounds concerning, and a reason not to try a higher dose at all using the same ROA.

That definitely sounds concerning, and a reason not to try a higher dose at all using the same ROA.
Don't fuck with that ass. Just cause it's far from your brain doesn't mean it can't kill you. There are numerous ways for that to happen.

Single doses of stimulants can cause ischemic proctitis of which hematochezia is not an uncommon symptom. This can also develope chronically after repeated administration.

Methamphetamine is quite notorious in this respect, but I will not be the least bit surprised if it turns out 2FK can do the same. Ketamine is a local vasoconstrictor and cause ischemic necrosis. I've suffered a deep ulceration after administering a single dose in saturated acqeous solution. I'd recommend to administer ketamine at low concentrations of 100mg/ml max.

If you want my advice: Go see a fucking doctor! The sooner the better.

Last edited:
Nitrous goes very well with this :)
Just make sure you are sitting or lying down :/

They really boost each other in many aspects.

I fucked my ass up from plugging, been shitting blood all month so it will be awhile before I can try a higher dose. If you don't have the courage to try plugging or don't have the right equipment this definitely seems like it could be a viable alternative.

A healthy ass should not bleed from an arylcyclohexylamine, let alone for a month. Did you used to plug other stuff or have a condition?
In any case, maybe hit up a doctor? Bleeding out of your ass is one of those fundamental doctor visit things.
If your ass reveals physical damage (which I suspect) you can always use the excuse of anal toys.