• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Best sites to buy spice from

rwilson5309

Greenlighter
Most the time i order from fineherbalincence.com but for some reason my debit card isn't working. So i placed an order at herbal bizz.com but not sure if this sites legit. The store ive been buying from sold me some bulk last time so i been buying online any suggestions on what are good legit sites to buy online from?

Step 1: don't buy "spice"
Step 2: buy pure cannabinoids
Step 3: create your own blend by spraying the noids on whatever smokeable herb you want
Step 4: enjoy saving money and potentially your health by knowing what you smoke and how much

(There is a secret step 5 which consists of quitting synthetic cannabinoids altogheter, but that may be too powerful in the money saving and health improvement areas so be careful with this one)

so we are allowed to source legal stuff? my understanding was no sourcing at all.. sorry if that was incorrect

LOL click the link, bro
No, no sourcing whatsoever is allowed here

^good question tbh
if one is aware of buying drugs on the internets
surely one can buy a better drug than random SCBs on random plants?

What to do with bad smelling bargain potpourri in tacky packaging & humeros flavor names:

Step 1 - Throw it in the trash & save yourself the possibility of killing over.

You'll thank me later.

Telling you the rules is helpful, telling you that smoking unknown mixed whatever on whatever which has sent a whole shit ton of folks to the er with seizures and caused organ damage, and is physically addictive. is being quite helpful.
Grow up dumb ass.
Learn the rules, you'll be able to break them in less pathetically ways.